Are small chests genetically superior? Think about it, when fucking a girl wouldn't big breastes just get in the way?

Are small chests genetically superior? Think about it, when fucking a girl wouldn't big breastes just get in the way?

Other urls found in this thread:

lloydianaspects.co.uk/evolve/breasts.html
youtu.be/oWkOvakd9Mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

deez nuts are sgeneticly superior in your mum's face, ha goteem goteem

Yes small chests are superior in every way.

muh milk

small

Moo

I only appreciate small chests because they are typically attached to underage girls

I only appreciate underaged girls because they typically have small chests attached.

Small tits are fine.

you enjoy small children because they don't know how to resist

Obvious poster who's never tried to even molest or fondle a little kid.

Take it from someone with experience: They WILL squirm off the sofa and they WILL keep moving their head away from your cock

Vid is somewhat related

YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES ME HARDER

the only reason you overpower them is because the cheetos residue is too overpowering, and with your weight, it is dangerous to resist

tits aren't needed anyway unless you are cuck who want to impregnate a whore

mature women are for cucks

Cucks want to watch other men impregnate their wives. Wanting to do it themselves isn't cuckery.

do pedofiles go in pedofolders?

pedofile < pedofolder < pedolibrary?

Actually somehow liking small tits just means you're secretly gay, you can't handle genetically superior women who have large mammaries so you flee to women who remind you more of men.

This is such a stupid idea. I like small tits but shapely thighs and asses. And it's not an uncommon body type. You're just projecting.

Please learn what projection means and then realize you should stop believing in non-arguments. It was freud tier.

Freud was a complete idiot.

What is going on in the mind of a touch starved virgin who is using their video game addiction to delay mental adolescence to think that breasts get in the way of intercourse? What is going on there?

I prefer them because they age soo much better than giant tits.

Every other mammal on Earth doesn't have big breasts unless they are pregnant or artificially receive hormones.
Originally breasts were always seen as bad cause they were a sign of pregnancy and it's useless on the perspective of natural selection to be attracted to women who was already pregnant.
A "bug" happened in evolution to make big tits a thing.
More about this here: lloydianaspects.co.uk/evolve/breasts.html or here: youtu.be/oWkOvakd9Mo

post more examples

I always say, booty over titties

This honestly. You'd have to be pretty fucking lost to think boobs get in the way at all.

Why can't I post pictures.

The fuck is this shit.

Faggot detected.

They get in the way of me having an erection because they're attached to old roasties.

Petite, flat-chested women bang like a dunny door in a windstorm, believe me!

We'd been friends for ages, and we kinda friend-zoned each other for about 3 years. One night, we just kinda went "fuck it", and hit the sack together. It was one of the most erotic sexual times of my entire life! She was an absolute demon in bed! She was a country girl - growing up on a farm must have give her 'ideas'! No-one would ever know just looking at her - she was a "Plain Jane" in many ways, but she was gorgeous as well (in my eyes). Twas like she was trying to outdo herself to blow away the stereotype of 'plain-looking' flat-chested girls… I lost count how many times I creamed her muffin that night… she was a demon… she bit, scratched, howled… I'm getting horny at the mere memory!

The best part is - 20 years later, we are still really good friends! Yes, amazingly, our friendship survived the 'one-off fuckfest' experience!

Another added bonus was - no-one ever found out about it! None of our friends were none the wiser - even her housemate, whom we were both good friends with! If only she knew - the older housemate would have killed me! I had to wear high-necked skivvies for a fortnight afterwards, just to hide the bite and scratch marks around my neck!

I always dreamed that *I* would 'break' my petite friend in the cot…. but, in reality - it was the other way round!

We still joke about it, all these years later.

True story. Fuck you if you don't believe it.

So you're a nigger, then?

You need a good base before adding any structure at the top.

Why is this written like a 20th century English novel in a similar style like flshman?

Not all of the posts here are suggesting that. Though the OP pic does not help.

Mordenist men bring trouble to themselves.

Unless you are talking about women with breast cancer, women with any tit size make milk.

Most large tit lovers seem to not understand this.

Maybe because the pasta is THAT old?

flashman is better

fuck you big breasts are the way

big breasts are a sign of xenoestrogen exposure, like female gynomastica

user do you have small breasts?

Huh, neat info user, thanks for the link.

I think flat fags and melon fags just need learn to get along.

luckily you never have to worry about tits getting in your way

It's all about proportions. Tit size doesn't matter if she's built like a fridge, likewise all sizes match well with a nice ass, but big tits + small ass doesn't look good. And a big ass with no thighs looks retarded, but small ass + small thighs can still work. The sum is greater than the parts when it comes to aesthetically pleasing bodies.

Has anyone seen that movie, Fantastic Breasts and Where To Find Them?

smol

No, it looks better. Otherwise, it just appears disproportionate. I do not even like fat butts, on men (mo homo) or women.

yup

Because i know you'll need this someday again

A wise man once said "More than a hand full and you risk getting a sprained tongue."

Wasn't that Alfred E Numan who said that?

faggot

Yes user, I believe you are correct in your assumption penis vagoo weewee willy poo poo

large breasts were bade obsolete with the domestication of the cow.

4th one is PERFECTION!!!

inb4 some christfag claims that evolution never happened

Evolution never happened, but devolution did.

Natural selection happened, until the civil rights movement in the 60's

You got me all wrong, humans came from higher life forms but due to the universe's natural tendency towards entropy we slowly become dumber and weaker.

And how does this force influence us today?

Niggers.

we want to fuck kids, is what…

small bump

ITT: faggots in denial

When something is superior, you know it and you don't have to ask.
So no.

all pedos must hang

That is only a hypothesis. Something you would hear on some kind of tabloid or something.

How on earth would they? What are you, a manlet with no reach?