Prom Night

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

It's prom night, Holla Forums. Did you guys go to prom when you were in high school?

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

Another day, another datamining thread. When will you people learn that we are above your simple tricks. The only anons that will fall for your schemes are the harmless ones that pose no thread to your organization. Besides, why do you so desperately need information on the 5 people that frequent this board? Are we really that much of a menace?

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

only niggers go to prom

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

I didn't. Nobody I wanted to go with and nobody was attracted to me or seemed like they were interested in me. I don't think I'm better or worse for it, just no reason for me to go.

Have a fat bear.

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

Yes I did. Worst decision of my life. I, honestly, only went because my parents are normies and I wanted to make them happy. Plus, I lied to them a bunch before and told them I had tons of offers to Prom when they asked me.

I was 18. She was 17.

I asked a 300+ pound Mexican girl because I knew she would say yes. I thought nobody asked her because she was fat. Turns out nobody asked her because she was a big time whore. I asked her on a "date" before Prom so we could get to know each other better. The whole "date" she kept talking about how she has a thing for this one Asian guy in our class and her Asian fetish. She then also told me the time she lost her virginity at 14 on a fucking yacht because some rich boy asked her out on a date and took her on his Daddy's fucking yacht.

be me
be 18
take a fat Mexican bitch to Prom
pay for literally everything
she dances with other people
she talks with everyone else but me
near the end of Prom she finally let's me have one slow dance but doesn't put her head on my shoulder like all the other girls
instead she intently stares into my fucking eyes the whole time
Prom ends
go to bathroom
come back to dance floor
date is nowhere to be seen
SHE TOOK MY FUCKING LIMO AND WENT TO AN AFTER-PARTY WITHOUT ME!!
(our prom was on Thursday)
next day a very nice religious girl (who I probably should have asked) told me she was sorry about what happened with my "girlfriend"
pretend I am angry at her
say I "heard" stuff but not the whole story since I got wasted and left the party early (total lie)
so if she could tell me what she knows
tells me my "girlfriend" got super drunk and high and got double-teamed by a Mexican guy and the Asian fuck named Kyle who she had a crush on in the middle of the fucking party living room

Fuck you Michelle
Fuck you Kyle

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

How do you know he isn't just bulking up for winter?

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

Did you guys go to prom when you were in high school?
Nigger, what do you think?
What kind of shitty datamining would that even be? For what purpose?

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

Forgot to add

SHE TOOK MY FUCKING LIMO AND WENT TO AN AFTER-PARTY WITHOUT ME!!

walk to my car
drive to an empty parking lot
stay there and cry my eyes out for a few hours
around 2-3AM
drive home
come home all sweaty and disoriented/sleepy (probably due to the heat in car)
look like shit
parents are still awake and SUPER pissed at me
start yelling as soon as I open the door and talk to me about partying and shit
kind of imply I was drunk and fucked my Prom date as I start heading into the shower
they keep yelling as I'm in shower
after a bit they tell me they will talk to me later tomorrow and are VERY disappointed with me
finish shower
go to bed
take nap for a few hours before I wake up for school

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

tfw never had prom
That's what I get from finishing school at 16 years old. W-was prom a nice thing for you, user?>>6974488
That was a shit prom, feels like I didn't miss anything from not going

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

was gonna ask a girl out but was too scared
went anyway alone
drank beer and danced with friends
danced with several girls
If you are gonna go, make sure some friends are going and either go alone or with someone who have been dating for a while. It is awkward as hell taking someone you really like out of nowhere.

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

Wow, a fucking whore fucked you over and you cried, what a surprise. You deserve that you retard

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

its prom night
Wait so every American does prom at the same time?

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

No, just one night during the last 2 months of school

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

5 people?

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

Christ no. Why would I pay money to listen to nigger music in some shitty venue with people I don't like?

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

No but I did have prom night sex with a girl who I thought about taking

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

you faggots care about stupid shit. I still don't understand why people at my school care about prom so much

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

This is evolution at work, weeding out the autism.

I used to be like you, but i grew out of it.
Here's a secret: nobody likes that shit, you have to put up with it to get your dick wet. You have to earn the pussy. And that's when you might actually start enjoying that shit, with the eyes on the price.
Maybe you'll learn that it's not worth the effort, like i did, but you're clearly virgins that don't even understand how society works even on such basic levels.

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

hmm… that might have been it
never cared about 3DPD, so I never cared about putting up with shit to get at their pussy

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

Oh look, someone with a commie flag made a retarded post.
To the surprise of absolutely no one.
You have fun being a desperate normalfag. I'm sure in a few years while you're spending time with your wife's son you'll look back fondly on all those terrible events you went to in the futile hope of getting laid. Maybe you'll even convince yourself it was worth it.

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

If you really want to see evolution weeding out the weak and unworthy the fall of communism is a great example.

William Harris
William Harris

These are the ramblings of a failed normalfag. Trying desperately to fit in with the rest of the herd but never quite making the cut. Pity him.

James Price
James Price

I did. For the food.

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

Fuck I'll post my story, you fags need a little comfy once in a while, feel free to self insert from behind your end of the screen

Senior year
Basically have 2 friends, both girls
No interest in dances, went to freshman homecoming and hated it, date fucked some other dude on the dance floor just to fuck with me (whole other story, lots of bullshit, won't go into it here)
Figured I had to go to senior prom though, was at a nicer school and it was a bigger deal
Needed a date, but both girls were kinda out
One had an on again/off again thing with a semi-friend of mine, was too weird, Call her Kim
Other, call her Ashley, I had a brief fling with
7/10, chubby, but cute, kinda girl who's a lot more flirtatious than she realizes
Go on about 4 dates, nothing fancy, but first real date since freshman fuck ups
Go in to kiss her finally, she pulls off and says she isn't interested like that
Stay friendly, but awkward as fuck because I'm shit at people and don't feel like making new friends
Do a school competition thing with whole group so far, including Kim's younger sister Ann
Don't find out till much later she's only 15, but we hit it off totally randomly
Start talking like every day, realize I'm falling for her
Realize we have a lot in common, lot of the same dreams, goals, interests, but I pull back a bit cause she's Kim's little sister
Eventually, talking with Kim and Ashley one day, Kim mentions offhand Ann wants to go to prom, but needs a senior date
Ashley, feeling bad for shooting me down, plays wingman and suggests I take her
Kim, surprisingly enough, totally agrees
fuckyeah.jpg
Going after this girl with everything I have now
Even have big sis permission
Still autistic as fuck and afraid to touch women, but my brief fling with Ashley built my confidence back up enough to power through into physical contact, which was the foothold I needed to into women
Start guiding our conversations into more romantic avenues, letting her read my poetry (which wasn't all that bad even looking back, I'm even proud of some), even writing her some
Eventually ask her by throwing a bit of paper at her head in class, where she sat 2 rows ahead, that said; "Prom? [ ]yes [ ]YES"
1/2

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

She thinks it's funny, says yes, by this point she's pretty interested
Show up at Ashley's house the day of, where everyone is meeting up beforehand
Tons of girls I'd never met, all the parents, and the semi-bro was the only other guy going there (with Kim).
Ann and Kim are still upstairs, I see Kim run by and she looks nice, give bro knuckles over it
Then Ann comes down the stairs
I swear time stood still
It really isn't saying much when I said she was the most beautiful girl in the room, but honestly she was the most beautiful girl in any room
I thought it might have been me, but when I showed off the pictures later, she stunned everyone I knew
Drive all together kinda awkward, get separated on the shuttle bus to the venue
When we regain our footing, we're on our way across the garden (local club lends the school their fancy lodge for Prom) down to the beach for the photo op
Everyone else heads inside, we stay out looking at the sun set over the water
It's a bit cloudy and sprinkling, but the moment is magical
I wrap my arms around her and look into her eyes
I can tell, in that moment, she's as infatuated as I am
Some witty banter goes back and forth, about embraces, dances, and the sorts of things that happen after prom in movies. About passion. About courage… Next thing I knew I went for it
The first time I ever kissed a girl
She recoiled for a half-second, then gave in and pulled close to me
People always say the first time sucks, but for us it was electric
I went back in, and slowly we faded behind a large potted plant, where we made out on and off, between small, tight dances to the muffled music and warm, comfortable, and safe embraces until a chaperone spotted us
She was a teacher I was very close with, so she gave me a teasing scold and let me off with a warning, and we wandered back inside to join the others
We danced a bit, she giggled with her friends, and I floated through the rest of the night until we slow danced back onto the shuttle to Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud
She hates Ed Sheeran, but in the moment she didn't even care
It was a fucking movie moment
We cuddled in the backseat of the shuttle, and kissed so deeply I felt like my soul was pouring into her
Absolutely perfect
Then Kim caught us
We had to ride home together
Held hands but that was all we could get away with
Kim was pissed, didn't think I'd get that far
Refused to talk to me for weeks, thought I was manipulating her sister
Ashley knew a little better, knew that wasn't me, got her to calm down and reminded her she gave express permission
Still get shit to this day though, even though it's mostly teasing
Kim's going to be my sister in law in a few months.

WEBM related, exactly how I felt on the beach…

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

I love fapping to all the pics of the girls feet in prom pics…Always fresh pedicures

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

Kim's going to be my sister in law in a few months.

I tried to be jaded towards your story, but this last bit really got to me. Good for you user.

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

Thanks m8, I like spreading hope. Autistic faggots like us don't always have to lose…

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

Damn I really envy your experience user. Feels like something out of an anime. Good luck with your love one and hope it doesn't devolve into a shit storm like most relationships.
Also ==NO MARRIAGE!==

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

Got asked to prom by some hoe. Denied that slut.

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

Great for you user, congrats. If it's true love then I hope you don't get the JUST'ice treatment in the future.

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

She's hella catholic m8, doesn't believe in divorce. I'm a protestant bastard so that causes a little friction, but that's about the extent of our relationship problems pretty much period. The few real arguments we've had over the years have boiled down to miscommunication, so we just make sure we're open about everything. That's really all women want. Sometimes that means treating her like a child and giving out ultimatums when she's being especially "woman"-y, sometimes that means accepting responsibility for stupid things that somehow hurt her (or vice versa), but ultimately it keeps both of us happy. I think that's the problem a lot of autists here face, they don't like being upfront when they're wrong, or don't have that self awareness. The ones that do all that just don't force that perspective onto their women in a healthy way. It's really multifaceted, and I'm not gonna act like it's easy or that you're hopeless if you haven't figured out how to do it, but tl:dr Women like a man who knows when to let them feel right, and when to put them in their place, and they especially like a man with the confidence to force them to be a healthy memeber of their relationship. Only way to do that is to bare all your faults and expect reciprocation.

Blogposting over, take my advice or don't, I'm definitely oversimplifying for the sake of brevity, but I hope there's enough useful in there to help some of you fags out a little. You also want to find a girl who isn't just inherently a cunt, learn the signs and don't even humor anyone who might be one. You'll thank me for that when you haven't permanently lost parts of yourself to cunts who were in it to exploit you. Used goods are damaged goods, RBF is more than skin deep, and your gut will tell you more than you give it credit. I'm not gonna act like doesn't make me uneasy in the back of my head to this day, but with all we've been through I think I've built her up from a good, innocent girl to a really worthy wife.

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

i was having an okay day
your story has really put me in a sad and depressed mood

fucker

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

Feels like something out of an anime

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

autistic faggots like us don't always have to lose
NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE