Can you give a better example of a pseudo-intellectual douchebag who has an...

Aiden King
Aiden King

Can you give a better example of a pseudo-intellectual douchebag who has an annoying voice?

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

Not a bad pick

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

Anyone from /leftypol/index.html

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

I may seem like a nigger for this but this guy absolutely deserves his own thread for how annoying he is

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

While Bill's voice is not that bad, his joke delivery and comedic timing is worse even than Screaming Johnny's.

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

only you faggot

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

This

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

The answer is D) all of the above.

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

I like what I'm seeing out there fellas. We're playing like we want it more than them. Now we gotta keep it up and stay focused

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

There is no greater case for the useful idiot than Bill Maher. Full on narcissist, virtue signaling left and right, and has only slander as a winning argument style. But his greatest joke so far was that he gave 1 million dollars to Obama. Of all the fools on tv, none have given a million dollars to a campaign that raises billions. History will not be kind to Bill, it was all recorded for everyone to laugh at for eternity.

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

Pretty much any talk show host or guest, they're all a bunch of useless narcissists.

the litmus test is if they've published anything that showed they spent time and effort into research, critical thinking, and then arriving at a conclusion. if the answer is no, and they're just repeating existing talking points or playing on emotions, they're a waste of time.

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

This faggot right here, patron saint of /leftypol/

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

It's amazing that's his normal face, and he looks absolutely insane.

Michael Price
Michael Price

If there is a video titled "[this person] DESTROYS [side with different opinion]"
They're what op is describing.
Anybody who does response videos too. is a good example and the guy he's talking about

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

You. Stop sipping that haterade and stay irrelevant on your shitty imageboard.

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

That pederast is still one of us.

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

Speak for yourself. I didn't like this obnoxious faggot even before the pedoshit.

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

A pedo kike faggot is one of us
/reddit/index.html

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

/4chan/index.html

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

Stop sipping that haterade
I don't feel these things are said enough. And my posts are no more irrelevant than the person in the OP who thinks people worship his lame ass.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

He's a science guy. Not a funny guy.

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

Actually, he's neither but tries to be both.

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

You don't belong here, famalam.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

I cannot

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

Found the intellectual lefty fuggnet.

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

Milo is a worthless attention whore. This summarizes why he shouldn't be trusted.

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

This

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page