Finally fingered my ass and now I realized that you secrete lubricate from your...

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

Finally fingered my ass and now I realized that you secrete lubricate from your ass if you fiddled with it enough and the pain fades away. I must say it's not all that great and the only good feeling from it is the feeling of taking a shit and now my ass is pulsing with pain. Fuck you Holla Forums and fuck /v/ for getting me interested.

All urls found in this thread:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectal_discharge
Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

Fucking pussy go big or go home. Go get that boipussy fucked good by a real man or go full hetero and stop toying with your ass like some confused bicurious 15 year old. Of course it isn't going to be satisfying you're just putting your finger in your pooper you dumbass.

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

Anal play is fucking stupid because it just feels like taking a shit nothing good about it.

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

Fuck off cancer faggot tranny homo cuk

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

At least I know why fags usually have a scat fetish

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

Finally fingered my ass

FAGGOT DETECTED

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

Implying I want dick in my ass
Pretty sure I said I hated this experience unless you want to be gentle with me then I'm fine with that

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

This. You can't hit the spot properly with just your fingers. Your boipussy knows the difference.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

But anons, what if all my friends are fully straight? I can't casually ask Juan of them "yo put your cock in my ass". How the FUCK do I touch my prostate? It's fucking impossible. I even gave myself an enema just to safely go as deep as possible, and still fucking nothing.

Help.

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

GAYS GET OUT

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

He's a straight white male

Ugh…

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

Implying you have to be a straight white males to hate gays

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

Remember that the browns stopped prop 8 in cali

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

So simulating the feeling of taking a larger shit would be better than the simulation of a small shit?
Yeah, fuck you.

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

fuck you
I'm not that easy, silly! At least buy me alcohol first

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

Oh I'll give you alcohol alright

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

That sounds hot. Would you drink whipped cream vodka out of my ass?

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

That girl has a funny shaped clitoris

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

I have a buddy the I grew up with. He has been fucking my ass for 10 yrs. I remember not liking it at first. But after each time it started feeling better and better. Now I sometimes walk around with a butt plug in my butt. Love my ass being full and fucked

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

Finally fingered my ass and now I realized that you secrete lubricate from your ass if you fiddled with it enough and the pain fades away.
Blood is not intended as a lubricant.

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

but still works fine

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

Aw. That's sweet.

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

Anal bromance for the win

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

I'm gay and I hate gays.

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

No, actually getting your boipussy fucked and getting a prostate orgasm feels better than just wiggling your tiny finger up in there. Like he tried to say, your boipussy knows the difference.

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

I'm pretty sure it's just shit itself that lubricates the entry.

t. have shoved a carrot in my ass

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectal_discharge

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page