Artificial womb helps premature lamb fetuses grow for 4 weeks

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

ROASTIES CONFIRMED OBSOLETE

Extremely premature lambs have been kept alive in an artificial uterus for four weeks. The system uses a fluid-filled plastic bag and could be used for premature babies within the next three years.

“We’ve developed a system that, as closely as possible, reproduces the environment of the womb and replace the function of the placenta,” says Alan Flake at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania, who led the study.

“It is fascinating,” says Neil Marlow, at University College London. “People have been trying to do this for ages.” But he says the system will have to undergo years of testing to be sure it is safe for babies.
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2128851-artificial-womb-helps-premature-lamb-fetuses-grow-for-4-weeks/

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2128851-artificial-womb-helps-premature-lamb-fetuses-grow-for-4-weeks/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4110572/Babies-without-mothers-come-soJuanr-think-leading-scientists-warn-study-discovered-make-embryos-skin-cells.html
Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

yay

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

In the far future "male" and "female" will become obsolete and we will all be have futa orgies.
For reproduction we will just order customizable genetically modified babies from the internet.

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

Great, pedos are gonna grow their own sex slaves at home within this century

What a great time to be alive

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

pedos are gonna grow their own sex slaves at home within this century
Where are thhey gonna get the egg cell.
Today i think it is possible to fertilize an egg cell without cum but not the other way around

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

Sorry to be a buzzkill but the ilerminaty has been doing this for a good 20+ years already

Did you know that the babbi's pee is what fills the womb?

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

Mark my words: When it is possible to perfect artificial wombs and put them into cyborg sex slaves, then the biggest holocaust of mankind will begin, eradicating every single woman on earth.

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

Yo, you sound psycho

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4110572/Babies-without-mothers-come-soJuanr-think-leading-scientists-warn-study-discovered-make-embryos-skin-cells.html
hehehe

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

Soon

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

Soon, brother. I pray you not be somber.

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

MGTOW

Soon heirs can be born to rich men that stole a follicle from a hair brush.

No more gold digging bitches to steal their wealth.

Inb4 love

You can always rent love and when fembots are invented, buy the perfect wife.

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT DOG?

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

S O O N ™

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

If that's what you are into then just adopt a kid. You just need to prove you can aford to take care of it.
Aren't we all?
I can't be the only Juan that thinks that genetically engenereed cat-girls would be cool.

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

is there a word filter for o-n-e?
testing Juan two three

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

Is this real life?

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

BUMPSKI

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

implying orgies between chads and most/all wymyn isn't already happening

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

No, cat-girls have the green light. Futa orgies are gay

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

THANKS FOR THE IDEA
H
A
N
K
S

F
O
R

T
H
E

I
D
E
A

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

it would be a fucking nightmare, i would rather kill myself than live in this kind of world

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

Just focus on the jews and the non-whites, pay no attention to feminism and how it's /pol/ & /leftypol/ing the rest of the world.

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

kek'd

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

Futas are not gay. They actually have negative gayness. Comparing to straight sex there is a an extra dick but there is also 2 extra boobs and 4 less balls so it more than cancels it out.
It's just a matter of time. You might as well kill yourself right now.

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

Wut? go to africa, eurabia, asia southamerica australia or just your local guetto.>>6968479
Futas are not gay. They actually have negative gayness. Comparing to straight sex there is a an extra dick but there is also 2 extra boobs and 4 less balls so it more than cancels it out.

Define futa then, its a girl with a big clit "fucking" another girl? or is just a faggot with long hair and manboobs fucking another faggot?

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

Those are traps. Futas have a vagina and a penis and no balls. It's not just a big clit it's a full penis.
The most famous futanari hentai comic is "Futabu!" so you can use it as reference
I don't think you could call them girls or faggots as neither of those fit but the rest of their bodies is very female.
The way I imagined it would be XZ chromossomes instead of XX or XY.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page