ITT:We write an angry letter to Codemonkey one word at a time

Dear Codemonkey(USER WAS BANNED FOR STARTING WITH 2 WORDS)

Juan

Pig

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Fucking

kumquat

chode

nigger

pen0r

,so

Fuck

😂

Burn

✡️

furthermore…

niggers

tongue

DIAPERS!

furthermore

4U

kike

muh

antidisestablishmentariansim

cisheteronormativity

establishes

love

nigger

Wow these mods sure are cucks.

(BANNED)

enema

in

snow

because

semen

flagged for breaking the thread rule

memery

sex

Is

cancer

datamining

Jew

Those two words (or more if I had left like it) are necessary for it to be called at letter as they are always addressed. How would you have started it off with a single word let it could still be called a letter?

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

pigs

gobbling

gook

toenails

How come when you post nobody replies to it or freaks out but if I even post anonymously everyone gives me shite.

and who the fuck are you?

Excuse me, I just work here. I don't want to derail this thread by making my identity public.

FUCK YOU

kek

How dem hotpockets tasting fam?

nice dubs btw

If you bothered to read the PM leaks you would know that we don't get hotpockets here…

Oh shit nigger I forgot those existed man I haven't had a bad of those in years. Those things are so fucking bomb

sorry

Let's start again:

Dear,

That's 4 words.

see

I can't speak for everyone else but I figured since he posted with a tripcode he wanted attention and since the site broke on his watch I'd do the opposite of what he wanted.

Then why do you fags reply to Dysnomia is the only known moon of the dwarf planet Eris, the most massive known dwarf planet in the Solar System. It was discovered in 2005 by Mike Brown and the laser guide star adaptive optics team at the W. M. Keck Observatory.

A friend sent a chain mail, something about human rights or something. There was a link, it was a middle eastern phone video of a young woman getting kicked, beaten and thrown rocks at, I dont remember why, adultery? Holding hands w a boy? The video ends when one guy picks up a giant rock and smashes her head. The way she was just trying to protect herself from the kicks and the smashed head made me physically sick. I had to go home early from work.
It made me look at the world differently. I grew up in ghetto America, id seen plenty dead bodies and crazy violent shit. But Just the injustice of this video made me sick. I now hate the Quentin Tarantino type of ppl that glorify gore and violence. That shit is not funny or fun, its sick. Shellshocked soldiers dont think the shit theyve seem is funny, it fucks them up in the head. And so are yall if yall can watch shit like that. Get help.

I wish I had something to post here. I wish I could still give enough of a fuck to go off on some retarded flight of fancy and write some bullshit that sounds good but means nothing. But I am dead inside. There is nothing more I can scrape together to describe the sky queen. Even when I was arguing with myself I could come up with some pithy phrase to keep things going for years. For years and years and years I talked about her. There is nothing left in me. I talked with her friends. I talked with her family. I even once called Blockbuster Video CRAAAAWLEEEEEEEEEEEE ROAD and hung up. I can't even remember the names of most of the players. I can't remember which of the ones I remember were my sockpuppets. All I remember is that for a good part of ten years I loved you Olivia. Not the you you, but my image of you. You were alway 15 and perfect forever. Now you are old, broken, bitter, and very likely not attractive. It's funny you know. Even now as I profess to not care a still have a little day dream where I shave you from yourself and all your bad decisions. I know that would never happen. You are too jewy and will always fuck your own shit up and blame the men around you. Still I can have that day dream. After all there is no cracky, only the collective dream we have all been blessed enough to share. Well this was fun. This is the first time I have thought about you in two years.

niggers

tongue

my

anus

lovingly

Barack

Intercourse

cockmongling

hysteresis

armpit

stink

electrolysis