I have no friends LOL

I have no friends LOL

go to church.

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

stop being so clingy and needy and maybe people would start to hang out with you.

welcome to being an adult

Yeah, lol. Men are such losers. Haha.

join the club

at least you have us, your global squad of depraved retards

Don't worry, you're not missing out on anything important.

My cousin was traveling the country like this. He had solar panels and a deep ceel battery hooked up to a fridge. He didn't have a shower but I'm pretty sure he had a toilet.

I still have my kids, and they hate me because I'm making them lose all their friends too by taking them on a Juan year tour of nowhere in particular, but not here in this country, and with no mJuany or means of support.
and I'm making them get rid of their cat.

Thanks a lot Dysnomia is the only known moon of the dwarf planet Eris, the most massive known dwarf planet in the Solar System. It was discovered in 2005 by Mike Brown and the laser guide star adaptive optics team at the W. M. Keck Observatory.!

Oh shit!
I forgot about the other rule!
At least I got a laugh this morning!
HAIL ERIS!

Tehehe, we are your friends now. You shouldn't have complained…

could you please cum on the cat and give us photos of said cum on cat?

aqua is best goddess

Want an easy life? Just transition to woman. A lesbian woman, if you don't want to fuck men.

/thread
Also, the Fedora tipping faggots might lie to you but praying really does wonders for your psyche.
As to who to pray to? Well, that's up to you.

We are all the friends u need faggot. Now fucking entertain us.

Keeping a stable relationship with others is pretty annoying tbhfambbq

it's inaccurate, you need to add "unattractive" to lJuanly man

what the fuck is this shit
test Juan

Hitler agrees

Me neither, OP. I'm almost used to it by now, but I still have recurring dreams about her.

I'm not religious, but meditation is a good thing.
Fedora is such a 2006 meme

Fat women are almost invisible to men, except black men.

And they never go away for the rest of your life

That's the normie perspective.
In actuality, lJuanly women are fucking miserable without validation, while lJuanly men can still retreat into hobbies and videogames (aka things girls pretend to like for social points, but actually can't enjoy alJuan).

it gets pretty miserable when you don't have anyJuan to share those hobbies with, if and when you take the time to reflect on it

This. And when that realization hits you, you begin to associate that hobby with bad feels and drop out of it altogether. I've seen countless posts of depressed anons saying they can't enjoy anime or vidya due to the crippling lJuanliness.

I bet this is different from person to person, but stop caring about social media. If you are not into constantly posting your photos and thoughts on the internet, just don't do it. Do what you want and find friends through hobbies. Similar interests bond people like glue, you will hear from those friends years after you all went to your own paths.

Being alJuan is not the same as being lJuanly. If you feel lJuanly, don't seek other lJuanly people, seek lively social people. Just remember that:
Being an absolute narcissistic sociopath is morally acceptable now, so most people cannot be trusted. Cheers.

I left Holla Forums for a while and I come back to this shit

I think my life got a bit less depressing when I stop using normiechat or even checking it on a daily basis. It's not a cure of course, but a step in the right direction.

Learned that the hard way when all my friends dropped me even before I left university. Some of them weren't really friends. But the Juans that were really ruined my ability to trust people again. I used to be a really social guy, admittedly a bit naive. But now I'm just a pessimistic antisocial guy. I couldn't hold a conversation to save my life. I'm trying to find a healthy balance, but shit's hard yo.

How in the shid you dont have any friends? You get friends from School or work or if you go outside drinking you hit some random people and start party with them and then you add them on facebook then hang out more and more and bam! Friends! Even if you are socially retarded or retarded you will get friends.

WOW SO FUCKING HARD

user, if I really wanted to, I can make up shit-tier conversation with anyJuan I wanted to. I can play the part.

The hard part is finding ACTUAL friends. People you can trust. A friend of mine once said that a friend is someJuan you're willing to go to jail for. I laughed at that at first, but after going through what I have, I believe it.

I'm a college kid user. People my age are all about "DUDE PARTIES, DUDE WEED LMAO." Very few people want a friendship with depth, and I have yet to find anyJuan who shares similar interests and wants to speak to me.

I'm not going down the road of "hurr, guess i'm resigning myself to being a fat shit in the basement," but it's during these patches of life where it seems hopeless.

Also

sounds kind of like my experience from highschool; made some friends who in hindsight weren't the best choice of company, but they gave me a sense of belonging, so i trusted them, then a few years later (by which time i was much more friends with them than my old friends from middle school, who i had been spending barely any time with) was betrayed and left by them, which crippled me socially as i was left with no solid group of guys which i was a part of.
since then, beyond just friendly acquaintances, havent made any new friends who i actually do stuff with

Do you watch those shitty Let's Plays or Let's Watch on JewTube? You know how on some of the good (or if you think they're all shit, the better) Juans you can TELL that the guys commenting are friends? I want that. I want to be able to joke around with a guy, say stupid shit, and just have a good time doing pretty much anything.

Problem is, I've never had strong relationships with guys. Most of my "friendships" were with girls, and usually because I wanted to bang them. After they said no, I'd move on. Kind of hard to find friends like that.

Bump because I'd rather post on Holla Forums than study

yea, i get what you mean with the lets plays. i have that with my few middle school friends who i am still in touch with, but only a few times a month over the internet, and the times when i see them irl, becoming increasingly rare. as soon as i or they move away, or when they start to get jobs, it'll be just me. as for girls, im a permavirgin, not so much because of looks (average-slightly below average), but shitty pessemistic personality

I know what you mean user. I'm in the same boat. Fortunately I've got at least a few more years before I need to worry about that.

As for girls, well, I'm pretty much just talking to exes. Most of which I met through tinder in high school (yes I know I'm a betafaggot)

I've grown increasingly pessimistic, I just hide it under a layer of pointed sarcasm.

best of luck user, if possible, try fighting the pessimistic attitude, whenever i see it in other people, it doesnt draw me toward them and make me want to be friends with them, and im sure it has a lot to do with not having many myself. it's a vicious cycle; being devoid of meaningful friendships leads to pessimism, which drives away friends you still have and inhibits getting new ones

You'd think that, but my sister is a fat bitch with an awful personality and she's never gone more than a few months without a boyfriend.
I don't know how she does it. She's fatter than she's ever been now, after her last boyfriend left her I thought that was it for her, but she got another. A thin guy too. I just don't understand it.

Why is a retarded normalfag like you even here?

We own this place autistic sperg. Normies have this chan under control. Take your anime and gtfo.

But it is

If you are willing to go jail for someone then that's bullshit. Why the fuck you would go to jail just because some of your friend is criminal? It would be better if he said real friends trust each other with biggest secrets and are willing to protect each other with their own lifes. That would be more honorable wouldn't be? Stop beliving in bullshit that some shitskin criminal told you.

Didn't read anything in this thread. Just posting to keep everything flowing. Butter zone ya dig?

you're trying too hard, troll, no one's going to fall for this

Fall for what? For truth? GTFO Anime cuckboy

Word this better

I have no time to argue with autistic anime lover. I have go to my gf and have very rough sex with her unlike you manlet beta who will never taste pussy. Go on and fap your lil bepis to anime girls. They were made for you.

I just want a friend I can share common interests with and have some laughs but apparently I put off an unapproachable vibe. I gave up on finding friends because of this almost ten years ago.

Guess it's time to end it. This is not some kind of kono suba ish anime where you are yunyun. I mean yun yun had fucking great body but she was just forced gag character and everyone felt sorry for her anyway. You are just fat and stupid its not your fault but your parents fault so yeah here you go. End it.

What are you even talking about? It sounds like you're the one hard for Nipponland

if you have a self-deprecating sense of humour - drop it
if you have a negative or pessimistic outlook on life, the world, etc. drop it, or at least hide it
don't talk to people about your problems, your worries, about politics, talk about good things in your life, things you enjoy doing, and when they tell you about their life, be interested, ask questions, etc.

If you didn't get my yun yun alegory then you should end it right now you normie scum.

I try to put on a good face and pretend I'm not lonely, but I still look at pics/vids of my former flame in my weakest moments.

I've repressed my loneliness pretty deeply, but it still manifests from time to time.

I suppose, but at least you have the capacity to enjoy hobbies, even if you usually fail at it.
Women fail at hobbies (unless they're traditional o.nes). It's always a mechanism for virtue signaling, validation, or attracting mates. They LITERALLY cannot do any hobby without telling someo.ne about it. Guys can have fun and not care about talking about it.

speak for yourself, I hate people, and I hate being around them, besides you can play multiplayer games

Tits or GTFO

Somewhat good and bad advice. Lonely people have time for your and tend to be more emotionally intimate, or they are total shut ins and don't about themselves at all, so, this is why they have no friends.
BUT if you have a friend with a huge social circle, then at least this friend can give you perspective on how to behave according to social graces, and the best is that he can integrate you in his social circle, which he won't since he knows you're a freak.

if you haven't talked to another person in two weeks, the only one to blame is you

you could literally go out right now and talk to someone if you wanted to

Most of you have abnormal lives because of a subversive program being ran by the state to seclude men with undesired behavior.