The New Holla Forums

The Reddit rapefugees are advancing toward assimilating each and every board to their grasp, and there is really nothing we can accomplish to reverse it. Pic related is our future.

t. goon

but this works

bumping for tits

faggot

go back to Holla Forums

defeatist gtfo

No, more like pic related is our present.
MY pic related is more like our future.

I thought Holla Forums were the rapefugees of 8ch. They immigrate uncontrollably to every board, ignoring established board cultures, and force their way of life on everyone, chimping out if anyone complains.

samefag here with an explanation

You have to factor in the 4chan rapefugees as well.

delete this

Pretty much. They're so insufferable that they can't even stand themselves, and when only other Holla Forumslocks are around they consider a place dead and take over somewhere else. They're like a disease really.

Most of these cases are falsehoods, established by characters who wish to rile other boards against Holla Forums

Case in point.

There is evidence that spotlights people samefagging to be both the original poster of each seep, and the responders.

This is a part of the reason your board is shit.

Literally nigger behavior. You deny all wrongdoing and blame your host population.

Is that the end of the doujin?

the answer is guro and dead nigger threads

Yeah, they're all over the damn place lately. Halfchan, too
Don't be a defeatist

Holla Forums is full of fags but I prefer them over a Holla Forums & Holla Forums like you. Hell, I prefer furries over goons and lefty

This. Do it faget

Heh. C.uck word filters like that? Nice.

Don't forget underage girls and anime.

t. Holla Forums