AMA…

Other urls found in this thread:

rocketlanguages.com/arabic/lessons/parts-of-the-face-in-arabic/
youtube.com/user/Metalmanijak
reddit.com/user/Metalmanijak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arabic has no vowels. Its an Abjad which means the vowels are implied
>tfw American

Why would you waste time learning such a shit tier language.

don't you mean a bjd?

Which regional variant is that?

Some of the words aren't classical/archaic/standardized Arabic.

This… 👆

Her Eyes are Calling My Dick to her Somewhere In This World… It's to Hard to Fight MY Desires so I Don't Even Try Anymore, I just Accept it Now…

Egyptian, as it is the Lingua Franca in ALL of the Arab World… Everyone from Arabia, Bahrain, Syria, Tunisia and Morocco will Understand it…

Well that what I Read… 😜

Which dialect is this? Some Maghribi derrivative? It's certainly not classical Arabic, otherwise 'ears' would be
'outhounain', and it's not Algerian because 'face' would be 'wach' not 'wash' (actually in Algerian 'wash' is Algerian usually means 'what').

You clearly know nothing about languages, Latin-based languages are gravely inconsistent and unexpressive.

Dammit, I should'a read the thread

rocketlanguages.com/arabic/lessons/parts-of-the-face-in-arabic/

Here is the Link incase you Fags are Interested in Learning it yourselves or are Interested in What I Am Studying

What the fuck
Why do they use numbers in the spelling

Oh well

Gotta learn Arabic so you can get some of that sweet Arab pussy. Assuming it hasn't been raped by ISIS or some other sandnigger first.

OP here… EXACTLY!!!…

I WANT Some of That Arab Poosay Too In THIS Cold Uncertain World… Nothing is Impossible… EVERYTHING is PERMITTED!!!!!…😂

I Know Some… 😉

A Lil Bit goes a LONG, Long Way though… 😉

Because they Don't have a Letter to Pronounce the Sound in English so They Use Arab Script/Letters to Produce the Sound as Close as Possible, in English Letters…

English/ Latin Alphabet

How do you say "Allah is a homosexual?"

What's Arabic for "Allahu Akbar"?

Okay OP, I'm convinced that you're a shill, a troll, or a female from a foreign country.
Tits or GTFO. If no tits delivered dubs decides ban length

9 years.

17 months

55 years

winner!

Winner! Now we wait for OP to deliver

OP here…

I Don't Give a Fuck Faggots… I'm STILL Gonna Post…

Looks like somebody's getting b&

You better get to posting your tits then.

3 months

there's already a winrar you dumb spic

I noticed.

Normalfags go there.
>>>/facebook/

we're waiting, OP.

get out and take your tits

this

your writing is that of a tagger. Wtf are actually doing in school chola? shouldn't you be out robbing an old lady and praying to our lady of Guadeloupe? you know because Mexicans think forgiveness is giving to all, even worthless gang banger pieces of shit, no matter how vile and remorseless they are in life?

bitch, you have to mean it to be forgiven, it ain't just words!

did I derail this thread?

Silencio tus labios, hijo de puta. No quieres tener nada que ver con la brujería

I knew you were a beaner.

Jaja. Sólo sabes el sabor del coño de tu madre, maricón

still waiting for those tits.

dyslexia stop being an attention whore using ur board volunteer status like some sort of tripfag.

but insomnia is a tripfag

Is that a Good Thing or a Bad Thing??… This is How I've always Written… I Am Satisfied With It…

Also, HOW did you Know I was a Mexicano??…

snap a quick picture of those tits.

Post your Cousins Tits, you Gay Ass Faqqot…

When's the beaner getting banned? It's made it clear that it doesn't want to post its tits.

chi-chis or GTFO

crystal ball

how do you say, "a woman's consent to marriage is her silence."

Still waiting, OP.

how do you avoid hocking phlegm all over someone while speaking Arabic?

This is wrong. Egyptians are retarded and anyone east of them will have trouble understanding what the fuck you are trying to say

How do you avoid sounding pissed off while speaking German? How do you avoid sounding homosexual when speaking French?

German doesn't sound angry and French is divine.

How do beaners make Spanish sound like such utter shit while Spaniards sound sophisticated?

fuck off cuck
reported

Are you learning from a lebanese person?

your handwriting sucks dick, so does the language you chose.

does burka durka actually mean anything? i once saw a post asking if ching chong actually meant anything in chinese. apparently it did sound similar to some actual words, of course the phrase was nonsense.

It sounds like you got a dick in your tongue.

Do you Know How to Roll the Tongue Faggot??…

They got cum between their teeth, which they're constantly trying to remove.
Case in point: Barthelona.

no, it doesn't.

burka durka, mohammed jihad!

translation please.

burka is a word that pakistanis use. Jihad is literally the act of spreading islam

youtube.com/user/Metalmanijak
reddit.com/user/Metalmanijak

True, but the closest to traditional or (Qurashi) arabic (The Juan which the Quran mostly consists of) is in Najd region, North of saudi arabia and just south of mecca.

Looks like Egyptian to me

rejkt

Ebn Sharmota! 3ars! fuck off!!

maybe kys and lurk a few years before posting on Holla Forums, newfag

Oh shit wow this is what Muslim's actually believe. Just because I want to duck a Muslim girl doesn't mean I believe in their silly stupid religion. I am a filthy atheist and nihilist

BAN HIM ALREADY FFS

9 years, just like Aisha

rerroling for this