Body Mods

I'm planning on getting a Prince Albert piercing this Wednesday.

until I can start removing my body parts and replace them with better parts, I don't give a shit

my sister is really beautiful but she has piercings and gauges and tattoos. Why do people mar themselves like this.

stupid if you ask me

These people are mentally ill. If they were more fashion concious they'd be trannies.

Fucking disgusting, I found this out the first time I looked at one.

i dont like the permanency aspect of this. I cant go back, if i change my mind on anything. The only modifications ive done to myself r totally reversible, painless and natural. No extra worry about reliability of the grafting and resistance to damage

i wanna install the biggest electro magnet i can find in a van and drive pass this fuckers

So you have your foreskin then?

or install a big micro wave emitter on a pick up truck and grill them

it's cutting made into a trend. basically self mutilation, which is self-hate, which wants attention.

ofc i do. my mom liked her d intact.

degeneracy incarnate

ofc i do. Im not a homogayfag retarded jew

so only 2 out of 3, i get it

It's basically attention seeking behaviour. They get a buzz from the attention and being so 'brave and alternate' from the 1st couple of piercings and tats but many of them are of low IQ and have borderline Personality Disorder, Autism & Aspergers etc, that they are incapable of knowing when to stop. Nobody cares enough about them to intervene so you end up with dipshits covered metal and tattoos which make them a walking freakshow. They still get their kick walking down the supermarket aisle etc when people stare and kids point. They have so little else to offer in life that it is the only way people may show any mild, passing interest in them.
Another good example is the overly tattooed dreadlocked weed smoking skanks the internet is awash with these days. Again, they have no skills, talents or education to talk of but still crave attention. So many young women take their clothes off for online images and videos these days that it's just boring, the skanks are not interested in the hard work it takes to get a body that looks strong and sexy and stand out from the crowd so they plaster themselves with ink (normal on the cheap or traded for sex with a string of male tattoo artists). They constantly smoke weed as the rare occasions that they take a break for a few days, they start to sober up and realise what a pointless existence they live and how much of a vapid cunt they are.

what?

Shut-ins are The True Alternatives.

Spot. Fucking. On.

It might be of some benefit to humanity as we might seek to genuinely augment ourselves in the future.

I can smell that skank for here

If you've never seen the South Park episode on Harley-Davidson riders, you should. This is spot on.

pay attention to me!

Seems like they've almost asended to a daemonette of slaanesh. must be pure bliss tbh

Second

I find it cute when girls have ear piercings, however only one or two in the lobe at most.

Partially related.

As if tattoos and piercings weren't trashy enough. These retards take it to the next level.

Kek

#5, So you like to have sinus infections?

Autism. Pure autism.

A few tattoos and/or piercings here and there is ok, but anything after that is going into absolutely disgusting territory.

The only jobs these idiots are tattoo parlors and freak shows.

looks like its 4'3 in heels, ain't got an ass to shake.

you don't want flat chested quasi-dwarfs for kids. dyslexic cunts like that should be sterilized.

dysgenic

Dork

anything that isn't robot arm is pretty shitty.

Fucking retards all of them

Saw a guy in his late 40s on the train who seemed to get his BM and tattoos when he was in his 20s. Guy looked just pathetic. Like a 30 year old guy who wants to hang out with teenagers. Didn't have the guts to snap a pic tho.

Sad

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS SARIF

Hope #2 likes dentures because he is going to have no teeth left in his mouth within 2 years.

I was thinking dry socket

This is the most disgusting thing ever.
Why would anyone do this?

Read the thread: there are some excellent explanations on it.