Islam and feminism

How can some women seriously say that islam is a feminist religion?

Pic related

its just marketing

If one actually looked at the whole picture instead of cherry picking social issues, what applies to women also applies to men in most instances. People only give a shit if it's a woman killed for violating awra or a woman being stoned to death for adultery. Outside of the barbaric sharia law, Muslims in general are very protective of their women, which is similar to chivalry. Women in Saudi Arabia may not be able o legally drive, but many do it anyways, and others perceive being chauffeured around as a privilege. Outside of the biased perception of women being perpetual social issues, Muslim women don't have that bad.

I once watched a documentary about Saudi and woman rights and between the woman they interviewed there were two groups of opinions
1. Think laws are making their lives horrible
2.see them as a privilege
Example of what one said
Tl;dr : They like feeling weak and being treated as the retarded kiddo

that's not what the text in the picture says. i don't know what the 'feminist ideals' of this bitch are. also i don't care, its her life: for all i care she can put her arm in a lawn mower if that suits her feminist ideals.

They hate the right
The Right hates Muslims
Therefore they love Muslims

The problem with Islam is that the caliphate is completely apathetic to even encouraging of extremism. Things like suicide bombings are driven by politically charged caliphates and in fact suicide is forbidden in the Quran.

When religious leaders are apathetic towards extremism then your religion is completely fucked. Christianity has a pope whom is quick to dismiss extremism and intolerance. Islam does not have the same thing. Where is the head Caliph?

getting treated like kids is OK?

I was chauffered everyowhere as a kid, not because I wanted, but because I was not allowed to drive. Now that I am, I always drive.

Yeah but so do submissive Japanese women

How come when Japs do it its qt but when Mussies do it its infuriating?

"most" being the key term

Literally written in law that they cannot drive

And don't get me started on the "they have to wear a bee-keeper suit otherwise they will get beaten/flogged/stoned to death"

Feminism is about attaining equal rights. "They have it pretty good" doesn't equal "They have it the same."

There is nothing equal about feminism.

You could also listen to what what actual Muslim women have to say instead branded them social victims and dismissing any critique as bait.

Yeah I know

The man not have great communication skills, but what he does have is a point. The very foundation of patriarchies and "equal" societies is which gender competes for the affections of the other.

sand niggers protect their 3DPD more then the west does, faggot.
Yeah, the 3DPD have give up a few rights, but most of the 'bad' shit you hear that happens to sand nigger 3DPD happens because of 3DPD's privilege

Old feminist definition was meant to be equality. Feminist these days are demanding superiority. Neither of these are represented in Islam.

The amount of doublethink required to believe that Islam and feminism share the same values is absurd.

Islam is a religion of the stupid and violent.
Women are stupid and would like to be violent if they could.
Stupid and violent people hate smart and peaceful people.

QED

The Britbongs eliminated him by helping out rebels of the Ottoman empire in the early 20th century which promptly resulted in the war torn middle east we now have today.

because school uniforms are hotter than burqas, and also because no one wants to risk any woman taking it too seriously when she hears that hadith that forbids sticking it in her pooper

you're an idiot.

so are you. there is no pope figure in islam. the ottoman caliphs were political figures, not religious leaders.

Feminists all secretly want to be beaten and raped. Its why they're always so angry.

LoL old feminism is equal. It never was about equality. Men have always had social issues and feminists ignored them. That is called being selfish.

Giving Karen Straughan credit, feminism and chivalry are strange bedfellows, because both are putting women first.

In all fairness the Vatican is a political entity itself but the Pope separates religion and politics

A Pope figure would very much save Islam. But unfortunately we have a group of corrupt and politically charged caliphate and a group of followers who are too apathetic to care. So maybe Islam really is just a shitty religion that we should abolish

This clearly indicates how little you actually know about Islam, they were both, because Islam includes an entire political system as well as more traditionally 'religious' elements.