Black Nazis

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

There were black Nazis. These soldiers were volunteers from the Free Arab Legion, one of Germany's closest allies.

The average normalfag will never know this because Kike media memory hole'd it.

discuss

Carson James
Carson James

I'm pretty sure kike media make it as if only kikes have suffered.

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

The Kike media also make the labor camps sound like literal death camps even though Japan and America also had internment camps.

Aaron White
Aaron White

Muslims take down American cities
The average American is over it in less than a decade with no all Muslim shit
America fucking nukes Japan
Japan is over it and is quick to ally with America
Nazis send Jews (along with several other unrelated minorities) to interment camps
Jews will hold it against whites as if whites are the literal fucking devil for all eternity

You don't even have to go full Nazi but I really wish the little points like these were somehow taken across to the average person. If people just opened their eyes they truly would be able to see through all this bullshit

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

WE

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

WUZ

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

The Axis had African and Japanese soldiers
The Allies were all made up of Anglo and Slavic powers
Guys I'm starting to think the bad guys won and the good guys lost

Hudson King
Hudson King

he thinks alliances have anything at all to do with ideology

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

The Free Arab Legion was a military unit created by Amin al-Husseini. Amin al-Husseini was not only anti-Zionist but was an Arab Nationalist. It was very much ideological

John Gomez
John Gomez

tfw JIDF is sliding my totally rad redpill thread

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

many former Ottoman provinces allied with Germany ('al-Mania' in arabic)

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

as long as you want to oppress jews, you have the support of millions of arabs.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

don't worrty morty will bamp

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

Blacks can be nazi too.

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

you are thinking rite.
I for one, am for Holla Forums organizing to build the new world, but I also want to build the new world based on cult theocracy a priesthood of sorts.(the cult of kek, the primordial slime)
if they want the new world to be nat-soc , I don't mind as long as they know that the cult is the real authority they can do whatever.

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

NAWZEES N SHEIT

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

Truth. You should also mention to normalfags that Hitler had Jewish generals and commanders as well. Even one of his closest SS members was discovered to be Jewish, and Hitler named him and honorary Ayran. I forget his name, but I'm sure someone on /pol/ would know.

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

He looks so giddy, it's like he's just happy to be there.

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

Look at all of these racist white men

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

and Hitler named him and honorary Ayra
Of course, "Aryan" just means "Noble" to be considered an Aryan race was to be considered a noble race, noble to their people and culture. Many races were considered aryan to the Nazis including some tribes of Native Americans. Jews were not considered aryan do to their lack of commitment to a homeland. The Jews saw themselves as being in perpetual exile and conducted trade between borders. They still do today more or less

Eli Long
Eli Long

look guise nazis had black friends

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

Found the kike

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

too bad this isn't /pol/

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

That's ok, he will never be white, no matter how hard he tries. I can smell the impotent rage about that fact from here.

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

he actually thought I wanted it to be /pol/
and yeah I'm not white

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

No, I didn't think that. I just took an opportunity to poke fun at you for not being white, you filthy kike.

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

still not a kike though

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

ok shlomo

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

what was at stake is still endearing to this day. the bad guys won and our empire crumpled. it won't, next time.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page