Bored, lonely, need friends, and DeviantArt page views

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

Bored, lonely, need friends, and DeviantArt page views. I'll give out free steam games to the first four people that leave a comment on my DeviantArt profile. Nothing expensive OK? Put "-Boomi" in your comment so I know you are from Holla Forums. Please don't post on my profile after you see those four comments. I don't want any flooding. DA is StoicZS.

All urls found in this thread:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/sinkitsune1/
Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

no

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

Why not. Also I got three slots left open

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

No, you won't.

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

I am a proud pirate but I 'll give you a bump.
Try to get some real life friends instead. Most people here will just claim the game and never visit your DeviantArt page ever again.

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

payment before services.

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

maybe if you didn't take PNG screenshots of upscaled 480p anime from pirated stream services you would make friends.

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

It was just a random image I found on my phone. I don't really pay attention to what images I post

William Howard
William Howard

We'll see, thanks though.

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

How to make friends:
find your local drug dealer
buy some weed
go to the beach at night
look for people partying
walk up and say hello, mention you have some weed
talk to people, see if they are cool
if not, try again

Congratulations, if you've completed these steps, you either now have friends or are on your way to fixing your crippling depression and social anxiety.

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

I don't know any drug dealers, I don't live near a beach, and I have no desire to walk up to random fuckwads and share my weed.

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

And this is why you have no friends.

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

I don't know any drug dealers
That's why I said find one
I don't live near a beach
The concept applies to any place people like to have fun. Go to a fucking water park for all it matters.
I don't like sharing!!
Weed is for sharing. Smoking alone gets dull.

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

Well, how do you find a drug dealer? It's not like I can just open the fucking phone book and start asking random people if they'll sell me some dope.

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

oh god no

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

It's easy if you have a job, just ask your coworkers. Gotta feel them out first though, make sure they won't tell your boss.

If you're a NEET it's a bit harder. But you can just skip straight to the finding people partying and then just ask them. You find a party, you find drugs. Alternatively you can just go to a bar and strike up a conversation.

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

Waaaait a minute, didn't you say I need the weed before I introduce myself to the people on the beach?

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

You don't need it. It's just an icebreaker. Like this:
Hey guys whats up
I'm bored as fuck and you guys seem like you're having a good time, mind if I chill with you?
Most people will be receptive to this if you don't spill your what??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? while talking. If they respond positively then you can say you have some weed, and you'll probably be accepted right in. If you really think you can't get weed or don't want to, this works with alcohol as well. Sometimes it might even work better.

William Diaz
William Diaz

that fucking wordfilter
I said
SPA
GHETTI
s-p-a-g-h-e-t-t-i

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

O-okay. If you say so, oniichan. I still don't wanna, tho. Can't I just play Minecraft instead?

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

Sure, user play away. But you said yourself that you need friends. Having friends online is nice, but it's not the same as face to face human interaction.

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

Valkyrie drive? Looks interesting
Each of the series revolves around girls who have been infected with a mysterious virus known as the A Virus (Armed Virus). These girls are divided into two classes; Extars (エクスター Ekusutā?), who can transform into weapons when sexually aroused, and Liberators (リブレイター Ribureitā?), who have the power to wield an Extar's weapon form, known as Liberator Arms, through a process known as Drive.

Gross

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

What? Some people like that.

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

NEW TEXTBOOK FOR ALL Holla Forums POSTERS

John Stewart
John Stewart

How's that "gross"?

Eli White
Eli White

prove its your profile. Post a screenshot of this there

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

Fuck it. I need friends as well. Follow me on Twitter and I'll consider accepting your follow request. Twitter is @Oenomause. I have some Steam Wallet codes if anyone needs them.

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

Followed. Hope you'll get me Nier…

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

i hope the princess made lots of what???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

where is the link dickhead?

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

ur shit is dumb please stop breathing.

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

He put his username on the post, dumbass. Lol.

Anyway, I'll give out some games as well. ONLY TWO. I could use friends.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/sinkitsune1/

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

Lay some free games on me: (username: weakpassword)

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

Well give me a shoutout on DA

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

If we're sharing DA accounts, then maybe I'll try. Mine is Zerion. I have some Xbox live Gold codes that I don't need. 2 to be exact. Both 3 month

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

Claimed one. Thanks many bra.

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

My turn you fuck

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

DA
This is what I get for not reading the OP after "free games". I'm not sure what you'd get out of this since I literally never use this, but my DA username is 72GB.

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

(cont.) I deeply regret looking at your profile OP. If it wasn't just autistic fetish art I may have actually wanted to chat or something.

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

Fuck you, I put a lot of effort into that. How is it "autistic"?

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

Autists tend to put a lot of effort into one or a few obsessions. Your particular obsession fucking disgusts me.

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

My DA l3m0n2.

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

Looks at OP's DA

Jesus fuck. I can see why you don't have friends.

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

mfw OP's making a not very sneaky personal army request
mfw whoever owns that deviantART page deserves to be bullied anyway

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

I can't imagine this EVER working. Maybe it's an American thing where your normalfags let random strangers in your group and accept substances from them

Carson Price
Carson Price

Americans are friendly. People in other countries that have never met an American are usually surprised by this when they finally meet Juan.

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Americans are friendly? I hope you're joking

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

I'll give it a try. I'll give Juan steam game to the first person that messages me on DA. Name is Land1. Nothing over $30.

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

mfw my comment got deleted, despite not being espcially mean
You're absolutely correct. I can't believe I got my hopes up.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page