If we take everyone on Holla Forums and form them into one person, it would be Mike matei...

If we take everyone on Holla Forums and form them into one person, it would be Mike matei. We are each others best friend. We are each others only friend. Just like James and Mike.

Fuck off.

I would have figured more along the lines of Adrian Adonis.

Only cucks hate the Motherfucker Mike. He's genuinely having fun with games instead of saying SHIT FUCK ASS DICK POOP and he's actually good at games. Literally the only thing you can say against him is that when he makes a bad joke, he makes a really bad one.

what about Bad Luck Bootsy, Kyle Justin and the Nostalgia Critic?

it would be a big guy xd

For you :D

Reported for not vidya.

poor, poor James

I bet he'd suck James's dick if he was ordered him to.

Nobody insults James "Aboriginal War Criminal" Rolfe.

(checked)
Why even get out of bed?

At least he's not Anthony Burch.

Jake Rapp is worse than Anthony Burch. Burch lost his WiiU and his dignity, but Rapp lost his reproductive organs and will be forced to raise all of his wife's children with whatever nigger she fucks.

Wait, what?! I knew he was a cuck and his wife sold him into sexual slavery, but he was castrated too?

Be nice!

I think i could handle being molested by this tbh.

It could be fun, until she turns you into a male prostitute.

I meant to say GAY male prostitute.

James and Mike Mondays triggers me. They're so shit at games, it's infuriating.

Its because they're old. Once you hit 30 the old gene hits normalfags who only play casually and you can't play games anymore, same thing happened to my half-brother, used to play when he was a teenager but now can barely move in a fucking platformer. You have to keep playing regularily and for long periods to remain competent at games.
Also the Wii caused a great many people to adapt to waggle waggle motion controls, making going back to a controller too difficult

Look at this video. I dare you to play half as good as Mike does in here. Play Super Mario Bros The lost Levels, the all stars version, and try not to die like he did, use no continues, no 1up tricks, no bullshit. This is one of the hardest legit difficult platformers, how can you call both of them bad at video games if he can complete this so easily?

Do it.

lol

he plays very slow and methodical not much excitement or risk taking therefore it isn't kino
kino is brash and takes risks

shit happens, he still beat the game without dying

Playing very slow and methodical is the way to go because you're mostly reacting as you play. The only alternative is having super mega autism which enables you to learn every little thing about the levels and play it like you know it by heart.

If we take my dick and put it in your wife ass, you get cuckolded

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

yea but you can even see that even his slow methodical boring play is stifled by his bad timings. At 10:34 he jumps on the little shop of horrors monster even after methodically trying to plot out a course to victory. And the sequence before 10:34 he isn't using marios jumping and running to his best ability I have good reaction speeds when I play games and I could of ran through that sequence doing the full speed backwards short/high jump. I understand your argument but you can easily see in this video that he doesn't have good reactions which is why whenever mike/james play fighting games they mash buttons without strategy or intellect. Unless of course mike finds out some special move with invinvibility frames then he will just spam the shit out of it on every wakeup and james can't even get into basic "rock paper scissors" and just block and punish that shit.

but yea I'll forgive alot of his bad reactions and transgressions because he did do a good job. Boring as hell but he got it done. Also Lost Levels is the "Thinking Mans Mario Game" take that however you want to kek.

Pretty much this. And aside from that, for every /ss/-tier "It's Just Like My Japanese Animes!" female pedo, there's a gorillion more subhuman looking female pedos.

Dude, come on. You are just nitpicking. In your comment it may be ok to say what kind of small mistakes did he make and point that out and say that he sucks, but in reality no human is perfect. You don't just play every game and make perfect decisions, especially some of the hardest platformers. Who cares if you could've avoided that mistake? You could had made another one, and then it would really suck for some random guy on the internet to call your skills shit because you weren't perfect.

Maybe he doesn't have the reactions needed because he is older now, but he does have good gaming skills. The most important thing to listen here, and I repeat, is to play that game yourself right now. If you can make it to the last Bowser without getting a Game Over then you will understand that it's not easy at all and you will have more respect for other people who can finish that game.

Saw this reply as I was typing the post above, but yes this is what I wanted you to understand, that he did a good job and comparable to most gamers today he is pretty good.

James was a real cuck when it came to Comix Zone. He kept talking about "where's the checkpoint" for a game during a time when the word checkpoint wasn't common place. Sure, some games have a save feature but the prominent thing around that time was a password system. He says that the game having only one life was a flaw a cheap hard, this statement, coming from a guy who was a nintendo nes nerd where only one life to beat a game was a common thing.

Looks like AVGN is turning into MVGN: the modern video game nerd.

But having only one life in a very though game is cheap and hard. Before bullshiting yourself, did you ever finish Comix Zone recently?

It would be Louis CK.

She forced him to perform a vasectomy, leaving him unable to breed.

There's no excuses for how shitty you and James were at Comix Zone, Mike.

Mediocre.

Post the picture where she only got 2 out of 5 stars. lol

I'd stick my dick in that crazy.

What did he mean by this?

Over 40 posts and nobody has posted ==THE== dong yet

Daniel Tosh?

I WANT FRIENDS LIKE THEM

trust me, you don't