xvideos.com/video11109973/siliconetex_odettedelaroix_01_preview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill myself?

lift my legs and fart in her face xD xD lol haha

Thought it was a nuke in the background how disappointing

Now my mind just thinks that is some sociopath whore

How did I get on a fucking boat

Freak out because I've turned into a white guy

WHY IS MY PENIS SO SHORT! ITS A NIGHTMARE!

Leave you sub human.

How do you know you're not lying on your stomach on top of a white guy?

pretend im still sleeping

pepper spray that bitch for raping me

stop trying to make cumskins happen. it's not gonna happen!

Start screaming at the top of my lungs

"WHO AND HOW THE FUCK DID I GET CIRCUMCISED!? "

Allow me to respond with some ebonogetics.

= Academically challenged, better purposed to physical labour due to lack of critical thinking.

= bix nood rappers stealing music from the white and jewish man. Good dancers, hell yeah but that's only because the whites were building societies when Tyrone was dragging shit and dancing around fires.

= No job, or in prison means I get to work less and exercise more. OR I work as a labourer.

= Victim mentally. Dindu nuffin wrong. It's all whiteys fault. Bix Nood. Really? You're not even trying shlomo.

= Do you know why we call them "NIGGERS"? Stereotypes exist due to the actions of the majority.

= Facts do not lie. Why do the poverty stricken white brits not take to a life of crime? Or White South Africans who are in the minority? Niggers are more violent no matter where on the planet they reside.

= Name those groups. I love what they're doing to Africa. Amazing leadership. Mogadishu is paradise. So is Freetown. So is Lagos! You should really visit sometime. No white people too.

= Have you met any of the black heroes? Beyonce, JayZ, Mariah Carrey, etc, etc, etc. What is Kanye West? What is Nigger Culture? What is this picture i'm looking at other than the exact point you claim to defend while posting the jpeg.

Why do you Americans do this to yourself

Go back to sleep. What a stupid question.

its all about appearance. We hate foreskin

wew sauce ples

ikr

So you hate pleasure, too, then?

how the hell did he get wireless out there to upload the photo to his cloud account?

lol that saline shit makes his cock look like a sausage roll.

And you wonder why we resent you

keep suckin' the dudes dick

wow. the amount of vitriol and hate displayed in your message, truly convey that the purpose of your post, is hateful racism and white supremacy.

Jesus Christ, is there anything Odette is not willing to do?

stop being a whore perhaps

xvideos.com/video11109973/siliconetex_odettedelaroix_01_preview

thank god the cock she's sucking is white. hollywood these days, its a race mixing frenzy, the jew producers are lining up white stars to date niggers just for the paparazzi

well the dick actually belongs to Justin Long, i'm pretty sure he's jewish

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO

its the jews every time, you should know this by now

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO