Egyptians and race

Why do white people try to force whiteness on Egyptians?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTKBaIUtqcY

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cuz we kangz gots da melanin 2 rulez the hole woooord fam. dey be tryin to gets us to be like, yknow, like dem mummies yo n shit, like dose zombies hahaha yeah niggaw bruuuh. fuck huwite people mang ynohumsayin?

Watch the video. I'm not saying they are Americans, but black Egyptians are a subset of Egyptian ethnic groups.

because egypt was white originally.
then later on mixed with arabs turks niggers …etc

but ancient egyptians have the same gene group as celts.
they are the ancestors of celts.
in modern egypt there are many families who are still not mixed and still have this gene group.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

question is why you fags try to force blackness on egyptians?

WE WUZ SLAVES AN SHIIIIEET

Yup pic here …

yup white.

B-BUT FAM THEY USED TO MAKE DREAD LOCKS LIKE BLACKS…

Watch the video. Egyptians are strongly discouraged from identifying as black in the US. I'm not saying they are Americans. Egyptians range from Arab and Mediterranean to black. So there is and has always been black ethnic Egyptians.

For what reason, telling the truth that you can't accept because you cant accept having no civilzation of your own, living in mudhuts, wearing animal pelts being so primitive that you feel the need to steal another people's civilization?

it's you who should be ashamed tbh fam.

So only the blackest of the black are considered black in America? Blacks come in all different shades and phenotypes, because race mixing has always been common.

they dont, its the jews.
whenever you see some kind of shit going on you know - its the jews

There are some Africans that live in squalor, and there are some Europeans that live in squalor. How come the Amazonian jungle people aren't used to define South Americans as a whole? How about black Americans European ancestry?

To reduce blacks to their lowest common denominator, then amplify it is laughablely insecure.

those are mixed egyptians.
they have black/arab blood.

go to cairo and you will see white Egyptians walking around, why you never mention them?

this pic make me confuuuse both black and white statues was she black or white?????

yup , white

Being black is not monolithically congoid jungle people. American blacks are also mixed and come in all different shades and phenotypes as do black Egyptians. One drop rule fam.

egyptian actresses….white

don't tell me what to do

egyptian kids…..WHITE

Your pic related is mixed.
have nothing against blacks ,she is beautiful.

just don't tolerate outrageous afrocentrics claims .

What is your point? Egypt has always been a multi-ethnic place. That last pic is clearly has admixture. The world is not black and white. Look at this American(black) dancer.

egyptian statues ….white

Black Americans by definition are mixed.

Cherry picking proves nothing.

my point exactly…
I know that egypt is a multi ethnic place, which is why I call bullshit on the afrocentrists who are trying to say that egypt is black.

because of the color of its clay asshole,indicating a fertile soil.

get a life, you guys are pathetic.

Does not matter if you have no great civilization , man up and start to make one instead of trying to leech on an existing one, then people will respect you.

hahhaha, bullshit. We have tons of Egyptians in Italy, and they're nothing like that. If there's any light skin, it's because of mixed marriages (rare) or Italian colonization.

Also many zulu tribes, that has mythology,great shamans, traditions,,gods…etc why don't you adopt those and start building from there.?

nigga pls…. those you see are mixed with arab and blacks. does not prove a damn thing.

should I link you to results of gene analysis of mummies that say they have the same gene groups of celts?

But to be multi-ethnic is to be black. I'm 40% European, but identify, and are considered black. One drop rule fam. Black is not monolithically jungle congoids.

Blacks come in all shades and phenotypes.

top kek, fucking Nubian dick-washers.
wasn't this a joke by that angry jew comedian?

As an American, to adopt any old world culture, especially one that I don't have definitive roots to is undermines my culture and ethnicity as uniquely American. I know for a fact My ancestors came from Scotland and well as ambiguous Africa. Why not larps as Scotsman? That would be retarded because I am so far removed. It works both ways. Honestly carribean piracy, and colonial america is what made me.

I know what multi ethnic means, it means black,white,asian,arab…etc it does not mean black only as those afrocentric fuckers presume.

Also egypt started to be multi ethnic later on, there are accounts during king tutmosis rule. that he led an expiditions to stop the nubian tribes from crossing into egypt.
he was going to build a giant bolder….true story.
the leader of these raids and projects was ironically called pepe nakht… also true story.
documented on some papyrus.

But black itself has come to mean multi-ethnic in most of the world. Territorial disputes in ancient Egypt would have been more bloods vs crips than blacks vs whites.

fucking mental gymnastics.

No faggot, black does not mean multi ethnic… it means negro… STFU and GTFO

Listen man I have no problem if you are half black, if you are a decent person, you are good in my book the color of your skin does not matter.

but just don't go around trying to prove a point that is unprovable, and lie .
because then you are a fag that deserves to be lynched.

spinning the truth makes you a liar and a faggot.
and no one likes faggot liars.

One drop rule bro. Admixtures blacks are very common throughout the world, probably even more common than pure blacks.

and the whole WE WUZ KANGS bullshit has been debunked a thousand times, that it's starting to get boring.

so stop bringing it up.

You were never pharaohs, your ancestors were never pharaohs they were slaves from africa, so stop embarrassing yourselves.

What have I tried to lie or spin?

I never claimed Americans were Egyptians, I was simply calling out white appropriation of a black ethnic group.

it called nigger

you are not lying to the nigger - you are lying to yourself

that does not make them black, it makes them mixed.
you are confusing culture with race.
they may identify with black culture but that does not make their blood pure black.
I am not like the faggots on Holla Forums to thin blacks as subhumans (which is why I am on Holla Forums instead of Holla Forums, have black friends and respect them.

pic related : this is what a pure negro looks like

to me it doesn't, if a black is a decent person he she is ok in my book.

where is that?

and what about black appropriation?
leave egypt to the egyptians man.
let it go

But they are considered black.

they are mixed.

Your pic related is called black because she is culturally black , ghetto in US terms.

Also Egypt was later on multi ethnic.
the first egyptian settlers way before the old kingdom were Caucasian.

There can be no appropriation because working class Egyptians from ancient times to today, are a black ethnic group. Not related to black Americans in any relevant way, but black nonetheless. There are also Egyptian ethnic groups that are more Arab and Mediterranean. racial phenotypes in Egypt vary and are on a spectrum.

The difference between negroid and caucasion is also on a spectrum because of miscegenation. So using it to define people who lived on a phenotypical fault line is misleading.

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

R1b is common throughout the world including amongst(gasp) black Americans. Also Egyptian royalty was different from the working class 99% of Egypt.

We Wuz tha Sphinx n Shieet

if you see always remember: pic related

yup it's clear, look at akhnaten or tutmosis or any pharoah for that matter , definitely not negros.
only afrocentric scum need proofs to get it through their thick skulls , and still it doesn't, they prefer to dwell in their own lies than face the truth.