I prefer Hila to all of the waifus that Holla Forums posts

I prefer Hila to all of the waifus that Holla Forums posts.

She is fugly even for a Jewess.

Before H3H3 got popular on the internet she actually bragged on facebook about killing Palestinians when she was in the military.

I want to believe.

Who wouldn't want to kill Muhammadans?
Still a fugly Jewess though. And I never was a fan of H3h3 was really disappointed when I discovered that iDubbz was working for a Judeaite. Fucking disgusting.

Who the fuck cares? They're arguably worse than kikes minus the complete lack of subtly.

delete this!

t. inbred goatfucker

She's got some really pretty eyes, I gotta give you that. I'd fug her.

circumcised faggots spotted.
#VapeNation

I think you're a massive faggot if you wouldn't fuck her, faggot.

Not being into bestiality =/= being a faggot

Ew you "folks" are really disgusting.

Oh, I just realized I was arguing with a tripfag. Of course you were a faggot, I should've ignored you. My bad.

Namefag or not he is still right.

Better to be a namefag than a newfag.

t. The newfag

I like her eyes and demeanor, but she seems sad– as if she didn't get to marry the guy she really wanted to and settled for someone to at least makes her laugh. I mean that in the nicest way possible. Life does not play out the way we hoped or planned or deserved.

LOL

Jewish trolls avatarfagging. We are not attracted by Jewesses stop shoving their pics down our throats. We are gentlemen of wealth and taste. And we are not into bestiality.

Namefags being fags again. You can be gentlemen of wealth and taste by posting more cuck bbc pics, as usual, you fags.

What makes you think I am an avatarfag? I am just a concerned bystander voicing his opinion.
Shlomo/Trevon spotted.

Do you have down syndrome? I posted the [current year] man once and someone called me an avatar fag. Your question makes no sense.

Go back to >>>Holla Forums kid.

Yep, down syndrome.

I have seen this image numerous time on this board and in many others often in the same context.
This is how I know you are avatarfagging.
#Logic

Okay.

Not an argument.

This

Also I am a medium, you've been exposed.
#CheckMate

Found the Jew lol

Source, nao.

She is just a skinny average looking foreign chick, her only upside is her blue eyes.

You lads already watched this?

Lol.

She worked in an office, not a foot soldier, but sure, I'd go for that.

Just post more Hila images

אתם יכולים להיכנס לי לפי הטבעת

Holy shit, Hila you browse this board too! What a coincidence!

Does anybody have the picture of the Palestinian Chad with a jewess flung over his shoulder? It's great for triggering jews but I lost it.

Are you in an open relationship?

she's fucking hot.

Gaaaay.

tbh, she isn't that attractive.

i dated a jewess in college that had some fine hips and curves and fucked a couple times. got wet as shit, had sex through her yoga pants. but her nose bothered the shit out of me and she kept going on about how she wanted to join the IDF so i dumped her.

Dumped her? Dumped her into what? What did you dump her into, user?

into the trash? is english not your main language? dumping just means breaking up. i don't understand the question.

wew

You people do know that kikes ultimately want to enslave the rest of humanity and live in absolute decadent luxury?

You're a massive degenerate if you would fuck her. Do you have any standards at all?

So ex-JIDF?

for you, OP

God she is fucking hideous.

Her facial symmetry is fine.

Who doesn't?

these are actually pretty funny and they should be used in a future video

Can you please give me the green screen handjob videos? I have a bunch of women I'd like to slap those on.

Dirty little man.

I may be dirty, but I'm not little!

Interesting ♥

lmao gross dude but whatever floats your yalmulke

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unless she piloted drones I doubt it.

She's ugly as fuck.