Regarding abortion

Fetuses aren't as conscious as a living human bean, so saying it is equal to that of an adult human bean is ignorant and untrue. It is perfectly moral to have an abortion not only because its consciousness is so minuscule, but also life isn't inherently valuable. I support the complete extermination of all life on Earth or the extermination of all inferior races and make it the superior race's goal to exterminate all life in the universe.

We are da superior race

The only difference is skin color, bigot!

it'd be cool if all people who believed in race realism could all live in greenland or something

Who says you can't?
It's just cold as fuck there.

theres no argument against abortion on any ground.
Foetus doesnt have the right to use mothers uterus without her consent
its human, cuz it has human dna - just like our epidermis. Save epidermis - the cells die by millions every day and they r all humans
It doesnt feel up until a point
It needs to stay in there, so it can survive - just like bacteria or parasites, which we do purge, cuz they r not human and theres nothing inherently better about human, than a bacteria
religious arguments r not even arguments

The problem I've always had with the debate on abortion is that people think it is a MORAL issue when it's not. The disagreement between both sides of the argument is one of NON-MORAL facts (when does the fetus develop its consciousness enough to be considered a living being).

Given that this is still a coned issue in the scientific world, there is ambiguity. But both sides of the argument sensibly agree that murdering a human is wrong, But in spite of all this, it's still treated as a clash of morals and then all the morons berate people who disagree like children.

*coned issue

*wtf a world filter for c o n t e s t e d?

fetuses are not concious at all.

Stfu you jew

You're putting the cart before the horse numb nuts, niggers are poor and dumb because they're poor and dumb not cause muh discrimination.
Wops, chinks and mics all had it as bad if not worse than the niggers and are all doing great nowadays.

When I was 8, I moved into a new apartment with my mom. We had these garbage cans in the backyard full of my old action figures as well as my older brothers. I never played with them anymore, so I didn't care, but my mother believed they held monetary value and could be sold later.

Some neighborhood shitheads were hopping fences and found the garbage bins and went through them. they brought backpacks and started stealing all the toys. My mother caught them, and told them to bring them back or she'd call the cops. They complied. She wanted me to have friends, so stupidly she decided I should go hang out with them. I hung out with them once.

They were edgelords, a few years older than me, maybe 11-13. The whole way to the pond they talked about tossing alka seltzer to seagulls, putting firecrackers in the mouths of frogs and lizards, etc. When we got there they started chucking duck eggs into the pond. A mother duck came running towards them trying to protect her eggs. They kicked her in the head. She lay dead on the grass with a broken beak.

They cracked open one of the eggs and I saw one of the most horrifying sights I've ever seen in my life. The duckling was half-formed, it's feet were still yolk. It's eye was mostly closed. It weakly gasped for air. Ants started to crawl over it. It's entire life snuffed out before it was born, this was the world from it's perspective. They picked it up with a stick and flung it into the pond.

That's the story my mind always goes back to when the topic of abortion comes up.

-Supporting abortion is supporting white genocide. Yes, less white mothers abort, but there are less white babies born overall so every aborted white kid contributes to white extinction.

-If you fuck a girl while she's passed out from drugs, it's classed as rape. Her consciousness is irrelevant.

-If you kill someone in a coma it's still classified as murder. With these two examples I hope you can realize how fucking dumb the consciousness argument is and how stupid you were for making it.

-From an ethical standpoint, scientists have stated the rule should be consistency. There is no difference between an unborn fetus and a newborn baby, so it should either be legal to kill babies or illegal to have abortions. Any other system is hypocritical. And yet a woman can give birth to a premature baby and put it in the trash months before having a late-term abortion, but the same baby born earlier out of the womb would be murder while killed in the womb it magically wouldn't be a baby somehow.

-Sperm can't become a baby by itself, an egg can't become a baby by itself, combine the two and a baby is all that can result. Life begins as conception. It's by every definition human and alive, we're all made up of cells, so it's no more a clump of cells than you are.

I don't support abortion because I strongly believe that women should not be able to have any rights.

coned? why?

But don't you like killing babies?

coned
gondesded :DDD

Don't forget the fucking Irish were also literal slaves (along with the chinks) back before that sort of shit was abolished entirely, and even they were capable of climbing above niggerhood despite being utter trash.

coned

Women aren't as conscious as a living human bean, so saying it is equal to that of an adult male is ignorant and untrue. It is perfectly moral to stop welfare an alimony not only because its consciousness is so minuscule, but also life isn't inherently valuable. I support the complete extermination of all life on Earth or the extermination of all inferior genders and make it the superior gender's goal to exterminate all life in the universe.

I don't really give a shit. If they don't want a child thats their decision. the thing is just plasma at this stage anyway. no harm in getting rid of it.

tha''tssssssssss a fuckin alien white boi

And let the rest of the world become South America or South Africa?
Although most do not know of the science behind it, it seems like most people on this planet are racist.

Assuming it is the race realists that have, at least, a little understanding of the science behind race realism and not "bix nood, you not be my tribe" racusts (that or, they are kept in line with an iron fist), any place realists rule over would be one of the best countries in the entire world. People would be envious.

pic related

fascinating post

the thing is we wouldn't need to have as many abortions as we do today if we actively tried to build families instead of fucking around freely which seems to be the trend these days

also if we removed spics and niggers of all kinds, so many issues would disappear practically overnight. all these liberal types talking about overpopulation and they won't even discuss how much of the world is nigger/spic/gook and how great it would be for them if they ceased absorbing our resources and breeding like fucking rabbits

he is correct though