You are a loser

You're living like a nigger.

You're living like a slave. Same difference.

Feels bad, man

NORMIES GET OUT

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

gee, smells like sage in here

I'd rather be normal, than a socially retarded weirdo living off of handouts.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/kikebook/

fbi pls go

neet vegetable

Don't you have some gentile children you should be sacrificing to moloch before passover ends, moishe? :^)

not much else I can do besides getting a hobby

tell story

you are loser if you live by other's standards

I hope you can't find work.

I can't

at least you admit you fucked up

Bummer. Should have just kept your mouth shut and acted from the shadows. Let that be a lesson to you: Never announce your intentions.

at least there is alcohol :)

Nigger, REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD

THE COLDER THE BETTER…shoulda just shit in his food or something smh

I am a single male with a fully paid off car, with no child support, or mortgage, I don't need a shitload of money, and thus don't have to work as much

what I should of done is just beat his ass on the spot. Sure, i'd probably be in a similar spot, but at least I'd have some peace of mind. After slashing the tires, I still want to fuck him up

You don't belong here.

I'm a high FUNctioning alcoholic that makes 75k a year

AMA

what job title do you hold?

What's your credit card #?

that's a lot of dicks. like 4 per day at 50 bucks a dick. no weekends or holidays though.
is it worth it?

Dont' drink but 1 or 2 times a month…haven't held a job in 7 years…on disability - making $1300 US / month…own the cabin I live in plus a shit load of acres of land in the woods, literally in the middle of the mountains (Appalachia Mountains)

only thing i have to worry about is if the government implodes, then i'll have to worry about how to make money. probably grow some weed or cut down some of the giant trees on my place & sell it for timber / firewood.

Get on my level, OP

It will, nigger. You'll be on your knees begging for food when the economy implodes.

In the next frame she tries to eat that chicken whole, right?

that's not a chicken, you retard

Been there, done that, except when I did it I was on $170k a year working in the resource sector.
It's not all it's cracked up to be and in the coming years you will either drink more hoping to die or get your shit together.

story plz

Nothing exciting.
All in all I can say that I have lived with literally hundreds of functioning alcoholics in the mines over the years and I glad I got out of it before ending up like most of them with a pile of shit woman because she's the only one they can get and with kids that hate them.

I couldn't have put it better, brother.

While you might be enjoying single life now keep an eye on the typical alcoholics wife and decide if the drink is worth it.
Best of luck and I hope I don't see you picking up 4 toothed bar rats in 20 years.

It's funny that you say that, I tried to do something similar a month ago. Anyways, good luck to you too m8.

Don't I know it. Had a breakdown in 2012 and haven't been able to function semi-normal until very recently.

What are the Green Berets doing in the Czech Republic?

Fuck you Lahey! You just loaded up a hair trigger dubble barrel shit machine gun & the barrel is pointed at you're own head.

That's my current life right now and it's fucking awful. Not rich by any mean but get by as in I don't go hungry and the bills get paid. All other additional activities include alcohol consumption, alone, whenever, wherever. It's difficult to quit when you live on a bottle a night and 2 packs of smokes. Really makes you trash and I don't see how I could ever be proud about my lifestyle. Trailer-park boys is fucking funny but it's not real life.

How did you unfuck yourself? I've tried so many times but it's the only thing that calms me down after a hard day's work.

holy shit you are wise man
thats rare….

No; he's not setting fire to shit and looting

That piece of paper in his hand might even be a tax form.

how does it feel knowing you have to go to work and suck on your bosses toes to get a paycheck every week? while i can sit at home and play vidya all day and backhand the government to give me money just for having a disability?

I hope that disability prevents you from use of your penis.

Been there, done that for a few months. Worst, most pointless time of my entire life.

It does annoy me, personally I think all forms of welfare should be abolished.

But anyway, in all likelihood it will be significantly less than I'm earning anyway. Although it varies.

Most welfare neets seem have pretty basic hobbies and interests. Imageboards, anime, vidya and masturbation. Lets see them keep it up though their 30s. It will all start to degrade and merge together (any long term neet will know what I'm talking about). At some point they will realise this is their life. They will never proceed or progress.

Probably start drinking or abusing drugs to kill the boredom. Which will just compound the mental issues they no doubt have.

Neets generally end up killing themselves.
Enjoy your "life".

I took a part time job giving me time to work on me and got a hobby that forced me to think, this way if I wanted to succeed in my hobby I had to have a clear head.
For me this was an Arduino and a couple of electronics and programming projects but your mileage may vary.

I get paid as a professional sperm bank depositor. Fuck that, asshats.