Blogpost

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

Have crush on girl throughout middle school
Never have the guts to tell her
I could tell she kind of liked me though
Couldn't make it to high-school (health reasons) and end up becoming a depressed as fuck recluse
basically an asshole to her whenever she tried getting close to me again
stop talking
years later, today
look up her name on Google
find her instigram and tumblr
recognize its her
she's into all the same shit I'm into
See posts where she's interest in other guys but could never find any where she's with someone or always talking about them or any pictures of them
last post was about 6 months ago
What do I do?
I'm still a depressed as fuck recluse. And I treated her like shit. She probably doesn't give a shit about me now and I wouldn't blame her. I just can't get her off my mind. We kissed man what the fuck is wrong with me?
/blogpost

Evan Long
Evan Long

She's probably over you and you probably look like shit (I'm only inferring so don't take it personally.) but
If you have an account already use it, make one and post for a week and a half before talking to her otherwise it'll be painfully obvious you're trying to get with her. Make sure she's single first, I should have. Talk to her, ask her how things are and build a friendship but not too much of a friendship, drop hints along the way then ask her out.

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

*Make a ton of posts in a week and a half if you don't already have an account.
Is what I meant.

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

you probably look like shit
Not taking it personal my dude but I'll have you know I'm /fit/. Incompetent at life sure but not some fatass. 5"6' and 150lbs

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

5'6
This is a concern, not problem but concern.
How tall is she? How tall were you then?
Do you have an account? Otherwise you need to backtrack.

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

Man she's shorter than I am. I know this because there was a ton of tall as fuck girls into me for some reason and I turned them down because they all towered over me. No joke. I was never into social media, neither were any of my closer friends

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

Well she is, and it's your only opening to her you have. I guess just take it subtle, do you guys still live in the same area?

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

We probably still live close but I can't really tell from her posts

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

Try seeing if you can run into her irl. I'm debating whether or not you should ask for coffee or something of the sort there and then so it's up to you if you find her. If you don't then like I said social media is your only connection.

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

Asking her out irl is easier since you can play it off as a coincidence instead of having to approach her directly btw. I forgot to say that.

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

Running into her sounds like pretty slim chances. I'll try to get in touch with her online, not sure wither to go subtle or just outright PM'ing her with a kind of "Hey just trying to get in touch with all my old friends!" Kind of thing

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

Like I said it's up to you.
Good luck and for the love of god make sure she doesn't have boyfriend, I've made that mistake.

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

Good luck and for the love of god make sure she doesn't have boyfriend
Was it awkward? How does one even respond to a situation like that?

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

your mistake was caring about her having a boyfriend

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

I knew what was going to happen since I had low self esteem, I knew she would say "No." just not because she had a boyfriend.
So I thankfully said "Heads up, the most awkward and embarrassing thing ever is about to happen/" and went for it so it wasn't that bad.
She just said "No, I have a boyfriend." but we're still friends. Kill me.
Coincidentally I happened to meet another person through my science teacher who also had the same problem, only thing being he knew before had.
Anyway's we both ended up getting rejected because of guys who are worse than us, only because they asked first.
You're right, but it;s over now.

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

Heads up, the most awkward and embarrassing thing ever is about to happen
Heh, that's funny. I just got a good idea to ask her out though, I go on hikes alot with family and she's into nature and shit so maybe I'll invite her and if she asks to invite some other guy along then I'll know

Wish me luck my dudes, thanks for the counseling

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Your welcome.
And remmebr
No matter how good looking you are or how well built you are, if she has a boyfriend you're done for.

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

*Remember

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

I'm fine with us just being friends regardless
Her having a bf is just a challenge, I think I still have a chance unless he happens to be a total Chad in which case I'm fucked

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

This I suppose, at least the one's me and my older friend are after are beta's so we're not that bad off.

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

Lmao that is the funniest spoiler I ever read good luck lol but you're never gonna make it sorry OP

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page