Let's take a break from the dox for something we can all appreciate

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

Let's take a break from the dox for something we can all appreciate. /leftypol/s BO is a goddamn tranny. Posting this image there will get you an instant ban.

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

I'd let it suck me.

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

do you not have street corners? try 14th and MLK street.

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

It's not gay if one of us is just LARPing as a girl.

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

it's not gay if he's hot

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

Gay, gayer, gayest.
You're all 3.

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

how is it gay if they look like a girl idiot

my dick can't tell the difference and neither can yours

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

lol

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

BO stop samefagging, you can't suck your own dick unless you remove some of your ribs.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

Come on, take a good look at that picture and tell me it wouldn't give the best fucking head ever.

Gavin King
Gavin King

we can all
go back

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

How about you go back to /leftypol/ and continue sucking your BO's amputated dick.

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

H is for HELLO SWEETCHEEKS!!!!!!!!!!

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

Am i cute a cute grill?

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

Man, am I glad that all fags are going to be burnt for all eternity.
As it should be. They should die for their anal exploring.
inb4 You never fucked a girl up the ass?
Nope. Level 99 wizard. I am not that degenerate.
Fuck the gays

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

hahaha holy shit

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

Man, am I glad that all fags are going to be burnt for all eternity.

boy, I sure am glad God doesn't exist!

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

Agreed, fellow redditor! We are intellectually superior! Stupid people deserve to die!

Camden Young
Camden Young

he won't exist for you, heathen, until it's time to burn.
And great shall be the burning on that holy day
When the transgressors and fag shall utterly perish for their iniquity.
But the righteous anons shall shine like the sun
And I shall gather all my lost anons back to 4chan
and moot shall return with them
and it shall be as in former times
The autistic ways shall be forgotten
saith the LORD

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

I agree with you, user.

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

You know, although I think you are all some punk ass white bois, I hate to see you get cucked the way you are being cucked. When I eliminate you all I want you at full strength. So what are you going to do about the SJWs/Feminists that are weakening the white male?

Brandon James
Brandon James

Why would God make me like shemales if it's wrong?

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

*tipsy fedora desu desu*

prove to me your God exists

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

prove to me He doesn't

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

prove to me He does, I asked first. THEN i will tell you why he does not exist

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

Pro tip: God wants you to have sex with shemales and lolis

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

fuck, it's really late…
The universe could not have created itself. It is expanding so it must have had a beginning so it is not eternal.
There is no way science can explain reality's origin. It must be supernatural. Anything eternal is supernatural and whatever that eternal thing is is called God by people. A supernatural intelligence.
This is not good but, man, I was about to go to bed when you threw that curve ball.

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

I'm open to the idea of a creator of the universe/world don't get me wrong. but how can you say it's a "God"? I create, does that mean i'm a God?

how can you say/prove it's a "God" of religion that has a hell either?

Angel Price
Angel Price

atheist vs gnostic shit flinging episode
both of you fuck off.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

If a supernatural being created the universe, then that supernatural being must also have an origin.

Trying to explain how a supernatural being came to be is a lot harder than trying to explain how the universe came to be in terms of science. It makes no sense and it conflicts with everything we know as human beings.

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

Well, god means supreme being. It's a title, not a name. Like president. President isn't trump's name, it's just his title. So whatever that being is that created everything, for all intents and purposes, let's just call him God. We may not believe in the Judeo-Christian version of what/who he is but we are only using the title.

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

So child fucking and trap fucking is ok?

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

If it is supernatural then it doesn't exist by natural laws. natural laws says things need an origin. Supernatural laws negate that. And I disagree that it is more difficult than the scientific approach. They both sound equally crazy when you think about it.

Creationist - a bearded man in the sky made everything
Evolutionist - there was a bang of gases and things came into being. Where'd the gases come from? *shrugs shoulders*

Gavin King
Gavin King

I voted for Trump, but seriously though, he cannot be trusted with nuclear plants.

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

Also time is a part of our dimension. 4D - the four dimensions of time, height, length, mass (or is it volume). So there is a dimension higher than our where time might be negated.

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

But how does the containment building function if pipes run through it? checkmate atheists.

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

Why contain it?

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

The difference between creationists and evolutionists is that evolutionists admits that we don't know everything yet, and hopes that one day we'll progress enough in science to find the answers we're looking for.

Even i admit that we don't know anything. Our entire concept of reality comes from the perspective of us being alive or dead in this universe, and the fact that the universe is even able to exist by itself is fascinating to me.
Why does the universe exist? What is this existence? Are there more dimensions? How and why are these dimensions even able to exist or support itself out of nothing? The deeper you think about it, the more it mindfucks you.

William Martinez
William Martinez

m-muh singularity

I love how most of the science obsessed fags you see in the normiesphere are almost always stereotypical militant atheists, and yet they lack the self awarness to realize they subscribe to the gospel of nigger degrasse tyson chicken wings and bill nye the shabbos goy as if it was an immutable holy scripture. Most of these faggots couldn't tell you the steps of the scientific method without looking it up.

The truth is no one has any fucking clue, and we probably never will by intentional design of our reality. Truly a mindfuck indeed.

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

Why is the religion meme still real. Why is the militant athirst meme still real.

Shut the fuck up.

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

implying there's anything wrong with being militantly atheist
probably posts happy merchant memes but doesn't realise religion has and always will be the biggest money sucking scam mankind has ever been plagued by

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

There is something wrong with being militantly atheist. It's called being annoying.
Let them be wrong, unless someone starts the debate with you or its a talking point already being brought up in conversation. so dont bring it up just so you can sound smart for 5 minutes regurgitating things YouTube atheists spewed in 2008.
If they want to believe in God, it is literally their own personal choice to do so fuck off.

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

I agree with literally everything you just said. By militant I thought you meant firmly standing by it.

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

mil·i·tant
ˈmiləd(ə)nt/
adjective
combative and aggressive in support of a political or social cause, and typically favoring extreme, violent, or confrontational methods.
"a militant nationalist"
synonyms: aggressive, violent, belligerent, bellicose, vigorous, forceful, active, fierce, combative, pugnacious;

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

The word you are looking for is adamant

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

Whoops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

am sorry

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

I forgive you, just be an English major like me next time, and you will be fine.

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

who cares

have you never met a tranny before?

Kayden Smith
Kayden Smith

look at me i got banned from pol for shit posting

please punch yourself in the dick hole for being such a retarded faggot.

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

please read dick related. it's you

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

4chan remains relatively unstudied by the scientific community

They are threatened by a bunch of normalfags and antisocial autists

Carter King
Carter King

6929600(checked)

4cuck

you have to go back

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

What if the child consents tho

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

Into the oven, kike pedo

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

it's time to cut it out you hebephile

Mason James
Mason James

Bump

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

post femine penis

Connor James
Connor James

OP I didn't get banned though. Join in see if you can learn more.

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

You're right the thread on /leftypol/ was deleted.
Confirmed BO is that thing.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

i find her attractice

what's the big deal

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page