Am I crazy for thinking this is one of the best pussy/thigh/leg pics I've ever...

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

Am I crazy for thinking this is one of the best pussy/thigh/leg pics I've ever seen. I don't know why but she just looks so sexy, what do you anons think?

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

Eh, pretty mediocre if you ask me. Not a roastie puss so it's a little better than averge but not really anything special here.
6/10

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

Homer simpson's mouth/10

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

The only thing mildly attractive about that picture are the feet. Rest is mediocre at best.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

Fat lipped pussies > any other female body part. Period.

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

I still can't put my finger on it but something about her puss + thighs/legs combo looks incredible to me. Her thighs look great and she seems quite petite and I love those puff pussies where you can't see the lips at all.

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

She'd be a lot more attractive if she didn't have such an ugly heavy tan and she embraced her pale skin.

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

Hmm, I'm not really into feet so I don't really know what to look for in female feet. Care to elaborate what makes her feet attractive?

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

I like pale skin myself but I'm pretty sure she's Asian which would explain the tan.

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

I dunno OP I think you may have a mediocre fetish

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

There is not enough semen on that bronzed skin

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

Am I crazy
no, just pedo

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

Very nice pussy itt

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

I think those thighs are thikk.
Pussy is not bad at all.
That squared off nigger face is a boner-killer though.

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

I want to suck on her toes.

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

It's a set!? Any more? Is there a version of the first one without the blacked out face?

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

Where the hell's her chest?

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

bump

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

She's Asian so she doesn't have one.

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

I think those are the only two pics of her tanning on the beach chair. There are a couple more pics of her in different poses but nothing showing her face and pussy in the same pic.

There's this one of her in an on/off collage.

William Peterson
William Peterson

dubs

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page