Thoughts on this guy Holla Forums??

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

What are your thoughts on this guy Holla Forums??.

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

he's a faggot who's up his own ass

Christian Long
Christian Long

he's a faggot who's up his own ass

Why do you say that?.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

because he's a faggot who is up his own ass.

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

for a moment i thought this was Richard Steve Goldberg.

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

for a moment i thought this was Richard Steve Goldberg.

No its Todd Nickerson the non-offending pedophile look him up.

Brody Green
Brody Green

non-offending pedophile
Is that like "I smoked but I didn't inhale"?

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

Is that like "I smoked but I didn't inhale"?

No more like i am sexually attracted to kids but i do not act on it because i know its wrong and sexuality is not a choice i wish i did not have these urges.

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

i wish i did not have these urges.
t. pedo

At what age did you realize you were one, user?

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

At what age did you realize you were one, user?

Oh im not i was just using an exsample.

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

Understood

.webm

James Johnson
James Johnson

That guy is a Jewish kike trying to feed people propaganda and bullshit.

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

what a kike

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

True, but do you disagree with what he is saying?

propaganda
Please explain?

Owen Long
Owen Long

i don´t like the word peodphile very much. Because, pedophile intends that you molest children. I prefer to refer to myself as a MAP. I am attracted by them, but i do not wish to engage in sexual intercourse with them.

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

Same here.

David Watson
David Watson

MAP
You probably still fap to their images & videos though

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

Those girls look like they are hebephile aged not pedo.

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

thast another thing. My age range of attraction is 13-17. Technically that would make me a hebephile, not pedo.

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

For a pedo like you, anything over 8 is considered "hebephilia"

Not quite pedo, but it's getting close anon…

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

it will never get below that ahe, i assure you. Idon´t see the appeal of a 7 year old, tbh. How can someone look at a loli of that age, and think they are attarctive in any way.

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

thast another thing. My age range of attraction is 13-17. Technically that would make me a hebephile, not pedo.

It makes you both a hebephile and a ephebophille

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

yeah, pretty much that, user. I think its stupid, to classified as a pedo if you feel attracted by a 16-17 year old. But that is what happens.

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

I think its stupid, to classified as a pedo if you feel attracted by a 16-17 year old

I agree

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

I agree, since other than being 'cute', they have no noticeable physical features which typically attract us (breasts / butt) to developing or developed girls (13+)

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

No, you're a sicko and I refuse to accept your SJW terminology.

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

That is not my problem. You are the one crying about it.

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

Its not SJW you stupid fuck this is all backed up by biology ether do some fucking research or kill yourself.

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

Terminology doesn't decide what is and isn't a mental illness.

Homosexuality is defined in biology textbooks and you're still a degenerate SJW fag for sucking dick.

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

do your own research I don't know enough about it myself
kill yourself

Nice fallacy. Not an argument.

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

you're a giant fucking faggot

Juan Green
Juan Green

this.

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

this.

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

Terminology doesn't decide what is and isn't a mental illness.
>Mental illness

LOL wow people on chans are stupid if you did any research at all you would know that Hebephilia and Ephebophilia are not mental ilnesses as attraction to teens is normal and both are not even in the DSM-5 my god you people are fucking stupid has 4chan completely moved in?? like seriously??.

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

if you did any research at all you would know that Homosexuality is not a mental ilnesses as attraction to same sex is normal and bla bla bla bla

SJW.

David Allen
David Allen

my god you people are fucking stupid has 4chan completely moved in?? like seriously??.
Nice memegenerator reddit picture.

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

He looks like a child molester.

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

BTFO

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

Considering the amount of butthurt SJW pedo in this thread I would say he probably is.

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

This. Why do they always fit the stereotype?

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

kek

almost all tor traffic are pedo shills

Parker James
Parker James

Okay all of you dumb fucks are using the term SJW in the wrong way you all must be newfags from 4chan you probably have no fucking idea what it really means cause its a stupid meme by the way you know who else is a SJW?? Jim.

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

No, they need all that extra security just to check the weather or find a recipe :)

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

He looks like he should be on an obscure TV show playing a character type that doesn't exist yet

David Wright
David Wright

social justice = vaguely-defined idea, subject to change on a whim
warrior = cannot be reasoned with

You're a mob.

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

Social justice is the fair and just relation between the individual and society. This is measured by the explicit and tacit terms for the distribution of wealth, opportunities for personal activity and social privileges. In Western as well as in older Asian cultures, the concept of social justice has often referred to the process of ensuring that individuals fulfill their societal roles and receive what was their due from society. In the current global grassroots movements for social justice, the emphasis has been on the breaking of barriers for social mobility, the creation of safety nets and economic justice.

Communism is the philosophical, social, political, and economic ideology and movement whose ultimate goal is the establishment of the communist society, which is a socioeconomic order structured upon the common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money, and the state.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page