You were betrayed by the golden goy goyim

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

You were betrayed by the golden goy goyim. Tell me how do you feel now that the golden goy is just another neocon now?

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

Who will /pol/ support in 2020/2024? Ted Cruz? Rand Paul? Jim Webb? Dude wait for Hitler?

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

This only prove that America is controlled by jews and even the most honest candidate with powerful backround stand no chance against men behind the courtain.

Or Trump and Hillary were just plants. Both of them had very different opinions and promises. This made goys think they have freedom of vote if i vote for Trump shitskins will dissapear. If i vote for Hillary sunshines and rainbows will gain better colors.

Also remember most powerful people have most powerful minds. Most powerful countries have most powerful people. Most powerful minds make decisions which goys cant even comprehend. Powerful people see goys like cattle. Jews were simply too smart we never had a chance.

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

This only reinforce my claim that trump indeed has no free will nor will any candidate after trump. Be it left or right.

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

If Trump grants amnesty, he has my neighborhood's vote

Henry Price
Henry Price

Picture is stupid as fuck. Immigrants work for less than native population becasue job owners explit them this make them to steal your work. Then there are immigrants who come to country only for benefits and refuse to work.

Get it fag?

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

Implying I ever trusted him in the first place

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

You were betrayed by the golden goy goyim

Was I?
Pray, tell me how, oh wise one.

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

someone working for less than me is exploitation
/leftypol/index.html

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

less money you give to workers = the less they can afford

the less they can afford = the less they can buy

the less can they buy = the less business owners can afford

the less business owners can afford = less money to workers

AND

Im not even saying most of them are sending their hard earned money back to home. Which make it even worse

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

You thought he was on your side but he is just another (((Neocon)))

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

You some like someone with shit work ethics.

Illegal spic know they are hated because they are different, yet continue to work. You on the other hand have no idea why your people are hated.

PROTIP: if you had better work ethic, this wouldn't be an issue.

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

Who the fuck is saying anything about hate you retarded fuck face? I was explaining to picture poster why is his picture stupid. Read it again you faggot bitch face.

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

I love the salt, praise KEK

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

you sound butthurt, I'm sure $0.10 has still been deposited into your account

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

you can love this salt too *cums on your face*

Eli Long
Eli Long

thanks for the dosh mang

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

I think it's fine if we go to war in the middle east, because that's the only way we can protect Israel. Remember that they are the only democracy in the middle east.

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

If we don't support trump right now, then all the illegal spics that left 8/pol/ this election would be proven right and they'll be back with "I told you so"

do you want that?

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

I saw it coming. The /pol/ tears are enough to water my zen garden for the next 100 years.

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

/pol/tards BTFO

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

Anyone who believed Trump is fucking dumb. Now their day of reckoning is happening.

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

I dont think there is anything wrong with being jewish. Jews are just normal people looking after themselves like everybody else.

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

Jews are the master race tho so I see nothing wrong

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

The missles MISSED… they were aiming for ISRAEL!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page