Holla Forums #1 Hate Machine per CBS News

archive.is/Prt2k

Cuckchan not even mentioned!

I love these charts because I can just invert the score to accurately measure the degree of free speech on each platform

noiss

You're joking.

Make your own board and you have free speech within US law. Seems pretty good to me

Who has Holla Forums terrorized in the last year? They just decided that everyone knows about 4chan so they wanted a fresh boogeyman.

what the fuck is 'gab'?

and did it only get an F because its symbol is too similar to pepe?

Its a Twitter alternative for people who think Twitter is too sucked and censored.

You can say or post just about anything you can imagine here. Including political material.

Meanwhile on many platforms, you will be shadowbanned (Donald Trump was shadowbanned on Twitter several times) or you will be over run by shills in cahoots with moderators in an effort to destroy a competing narrative.

#GamerGate is still ongoing here, and Holla Forums doesn't constantly prostrate itself and apologize the way Plebbit does over #GG there. They will never ever stop hating us for it.

eternal bogeyman

Will we get an award now? #1 Haters - Holla Forums

I didn't even realize that. Is it a Holla Forums thing?

I googled it and something said "alt-right twitter" and then I tried to go on the website and it wanted an email so I immediately lost interest.

what the fuck can you not say or discuss on Holla Forums faggot?

lemme guess you're an /intl bitch salty about your boyhole full of buffalo?

Holla Forums still runs #GG basically 24/7. not as big as it once was but they fucked with SJW game translators recently and some other stuff too. they make the plans and reddit does the work afaik.

C & C Thang for you

We should send an actual thank you card to the center. "Thanks for noticing" or something.

MOST TROLLY

No, I'm afraid he isn't joking.

more like someone is only pretending to own cuckchan, because the plan is to get everyone from here to go there after this place is shut down from all the lefties pretending to be nazis– the mods are stacked against the users their (and the still stay because cucks)
quite honestly, no one should underestimate the influence this site had on human history last year.

social
media

????

SOCIAL MEDIA

Because the kikes are arsepained.

It aint social media because aint nobody be social up in here. It's a chan, you nigger.

imageboard is synonymous with social media.

Hows yah doing Irish?

you can't underestimate none, user. Holla Forums was instrumentalized along with other sites but the actual influence on voters was as close to zero as it gets.

The kikes were caught calling in bomb threats and Holla Forums constantly foils them.

I don't know. The head of Trump's campaign herself thanked halfchan on twitter directly and 8/pol/ does more digging than anyone else.

post that tweet?

Obviously, this means facebook is the most hateful, yes? Whereas h8chan is somehow failing hate.

Someone should email them our christmas card since we can't be buggered to actually do anything original.

not good normal faggs will flood our land. we arefucked. well it was fun while it lasted.start looking for a new home now.

Deja-vu.

Not if the servers can't handle it :^)

yup half chan all over again. The weird thing most of the raids we conduct ,we let other websites take the credit. We are just puppet masters.
maybe they’ll get discouraged seen it slow here.

No I say deja-vu because people said the same thing when Time ranked us "most trolly website" and absolutely nothing changed.

Don't worry about serverspace. Jim has that.
Holla Forums's demise is announced every week by the userbase.
Ask yourself why. Look in the mirror. You are the user. You and you alone make this place what it is.
If you had a bright idea or a funny oc gif, why would you bring it here where 2k sociophobes will insult you for the effort?
If you were clever would you come here for debate or advice?

all these draw fags and no one can make a handmade card.
I might do it myself.
Suggested text:
"Dear Simone Wheezingthal Centre, Merry Christmas and Happy Chaunuka from Your friends at Holla Forums. May the new year bring you everything you desire. Pax Vobiscum. Shalom."

What do you think? I would like it to be respectful and will probably cut out the jokes.

I was thinking something like these because it's confusing and disorienting to people who don't post here.

Actually does anyone have the christmas 2016 one? had it saved somewhere but it's not in the folder with the others so I don't know how to find it.

Rather I suppose it was a New Years one for the holidays this year.

of course it wouldn't be mentioned, remember why moot sold it?

well good thing cuckchan exists so it can take all the media exposure

explains all the cancer

They have Holla Forums but no 4chan?

They let 4chan slide because it keeps Holla Forums contained in Holla Forums.

Honestly how many user do we even have? 5k tops honestly.

(checked)

5 -10k depending on the habbenings
fullchan is more rep than reality now.

what do you base that estimate on exactly, user.
wishful thinking or s'thng more substantial?

>>>/freech/

Just a guess based off the active users stats on the home page.
V and pol are about 2500 each b is 900 and leftypol 800ish. Plus all the small boards.

this would assume 1 user per ip, that tor users are statistically insignificant and that there are no cross board posters. you are out by a factor of, of, what?

most trolly

You can make your own site too.

If you aren't someone who makes boards though, and you use one of the major ones, chances are pretty good you are just as censored as anywhere else.