How to become a Redneck?

Yuropoor here.
I'm thinking about moving to USA/innawoods. Lousianna woods, Montana or Rocky Mountains come to mind. I don't need money or gibs. Would I survive? Would other rednecks be accepting of me? How long before a foreigner can buy a sweet AR-15? Is it possible to live free from pozniggershit there?

Trips confirm you must make the voyage. Make sure you're here legally, otherwise the mountain people will make you drink moonshine until you go blind. Survive by harvesting wild ginseng and sell it to the asians. You'll live like a king user.

why would you want to move here? the only reason I am here is because I am too stupid to learn another language, and don't want to deal with sand niggers

They can't go one day without killing their "kin"

You're SOL as a foreigner

Since my younger days my wish has always been:

How convincing is your Dixie accent OP? You're better off not telling anyone you're European, speaking from experience. Get really, really good at English first, the rest will come naturally.

I'd have to work on that tbh.
Care to share?

Faggot those aren't red necks, those are libertarians. As long as you hate the gubernment and stay off their land they won't care.

These two were synonymous before the Ron Paul/Johnson/South Park generation came about.

Because all red necks read Altus shrugged while making moon shine.

Nice trips, but you're talking about provincial areas of the country, where you'd best just keep your Euromouth shut for 2 or 3 years.

I'd avoid Louisiana just based upon climate. If you're Yuro, you can handle a bit of snow, but not 90 F/90 humidity for long unless you're a Spaniard. And they invented the Siesta, which is still practiced in the Deep South.

Go to Montana.

Because I can't.

You're going to have make a sacrifice. Redneck is a scale from white nigger to Birkenstock wearing, Subaru driving posers. Seconding Montana for the middle road. Louisiana is mostly niggers and white niggers. Rocky Mountains have a poz creep.

Just take care of your shit, be neighborly. What that means in burgerstan is be seen and not heard. Bring a nice casserole to your neighbors the first week and go the fuck away. You want to socialize, go to the bar and sit. You can nod occasionally, but think of it like entering a tribe in the congo. You're an outside invader for awhile.

Your waifu will take awhile unless you want to be mistrusted. My advice is just lay low, be cowboy cool, and in a couple years you'll have the admiration of a respected female elder who will set you up with the fucking cutie of your dreams.

fuck hiding the accent if you're looking for a waifu. your character is the most coveted possession, and honesty is very high in that.

Also if I were you I'd pick Louisiana out of the states you listed. Black people can be a saving grace in a state full of white people. Trust me.

Explain yourself. The opposition has never been worth it because there's always people who fall for the diversity meme.
Also the whites in Louisiana suck.

So do the whites in KY. Thank God for Louisville.

Just go to western North Carolina or Tennessee or something. Most Appalachian hillbilly types are pretty affable, and not really weird or violent or anything. That and the whole area is pretty and cheap.

Louisville suffered from the crowd, but ya, the surrounding was a banjo methstorm. Montana is pretty much the only hope isn't it?

I'd live there.

You can easily get a short-barrelled AR15, which is legally counted as a pistol as long as it has a barrel less than 16" (i think its 16", might be a bit shorter), no vertical fore grip and no shoulder stock. A full length AR15 requires a semi auto rifle license, but the pistol just requires regular pistol paperwork. Other than barrel length and legal, they're identical.

Most states don't require permits to open carry, so you can get one of those, put in a 50 round drum and walk around with it strapped on your back with barely any paperwork. Also the small size makes it more maneuverable, so it's more practical as a home defense weapon.

If you are a genuine person rednecks will, in general, like you. Doubly so if you enjoy the same activities(i.e. Mudriding)
Afaik you need not be a citizen to own a gun. Anyone not a felon can own a gun tbqh(in free states)
You need only be 18(for long guns) and 21(for handguns) if buying them from a licensed dealer. Private sales dont have this rule.

anyone who's not a citizen/resident needs some kind of permit like a hunting license in order to own guns

No, you would one hundred percent not be accepted. People not even from the south but from the same country, say Colorado, aren't even accepted. Good luck faggot.

southerner here. i will never accept you. but i will checkem.

Move to northern Arkansas and fuck your cousin. Buy as many guns as possible. Eat roadkill. Get a camo truck. Fuck your cousin in that. Congrats you are now a novice redneck

Careful what you wish for. In my region of Alabama, for example, Native American blood is not just a meme. I suspect this is the case with many scattered country regions in the U.S. It's kind of lonely feeling like the last real white man living among dumb white trash. There are whiter regions if you are determined though.

Hello OP, you still there?

As a redneck myself, I got to tell you some secrets that pertain to our own worldview and organization. Yes, those two things exist.

First: if you go to the US backwoods, you got to understand that people still keep their European ways preserved from their ancestors. You find Norwegians, Germans, Italians, clustered in places. More than that, you not merely find say Germans, but you can find Bavarian and Saxon areas which recognize themselves as such and know of each-other existence.

That is truth for the whole New World, you got to research places like Gramado and Mendoza in South America to believe your eyes.

Second: there is enormous pressure from the governments over these communities for "integration", because governments fear balkanization. An example of such balkanization is the Boer vs. British in South Africa. This pressure causes people to try to fit in the whole, but privately many still hold fast to their genes and culture.

That is truth even 300 years after the migration wave in some cases. The Boers talk as if they are as cucked as the British to outsiders, but within their homes and out of your ear's range, they are raging inside.

Third: rednecks are from Europe, they are the true Europeans, they are the farmers that tamed animals and plants and created the concept of nation and civilization as you know it.

So, you don't have to go outside Europe to meet rednecks and live their life. If I can be a bit nosy on your life, you should check from where came your ancestors - because your family have been living in cities for a few generations at most - and reunite with them. There you will fit in easily than say looking for inbred Scots and try to be buddies with them.

I can give you a very simple example here, just google the term "razza piave" and go to images. There you gonna find a whole redneck subculture right in the foot of the Southern Alps. These guys do everything you see other rednecks doing, you have to look at the images to believe.

Such groups exist all over Europe and many keep contact with their kin in the New World. You can easily meet the Razza Piave guys in Europe, US, Brazil, Argentina or Australia. I can say that because I'm one of those guys.

Would you like to know more?

I just googled it and I can't resist posting this link:

http:// nonciclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Treviso

My sides have hit Australia by now. If you can't understand it, just push the page into google translate. It is mostly standard italian.

But we talk our own language off course, because Gramaticale is kind of too baroque and complicated.

Man, you really are a red neck

I'm in Louisiana, originally from Mississippi

Original Egyptians were of European origin as proved time and again by archeological and genetic evidence.

After the invasion of the Hyksos (nowadays known as Jews), Egypt went to shit and never recovered. There you get your Egyptian Obamas, whose ancestors were not even near Egypt when it was founded.

Does Obama makes the case for blacks founding the US? No! He is a mongrel and his black ancestors came from another country much later and never had anything to do with the US.

So go peddle your we wuz kangs bullshit to another audience.

I second this notion. Discretion is the better part of anything, and if you're looking' to integrate with white southerners, you gotta first let 'em know you mean no ill toward and then leave 'em the hell alone. You go stirring up the hive, they're gonna figure something's up. Don't be the weird hermit on the outskirts of town, but don't be the hipster faggot trying to be chummy with strangers, either.

New Orleans is fun if you know where to go. Just stay around the French Quarter and you'll be fine.