If Justin Bieber punched you in the stomach 100 times, would you die?

If Justin Bieber punched you in the stomach 100 times, would you die?

Depends on how hard and fast he did it, but I'm gonna have to say no.

it would be extremely painful

I bruise like a peach, if anyone fists me my stomach and lower intestines will explode.

He'd tire himself out if he actually planned to finish 100 punches.

Yes. He is very strong.

For you.

I wanna see him fight. From what I've seen on youtube, he's pretty shit.

Yes, of boredom

i'm already dead inside, so technically: no, i would not die

For you

You're a big guy

tfw newfags can't properly bane post

The only way Justin Bieber could punch me in the stomach 100 times is if I already was dead. So your question is irrelevant.

What if you were tied up or some bodyguards were restraining you, so you were trapped?

I would probably get an erection and start jizzing all over his cute face.

he isn't 12 anymore

Me too. Especially if he choked me a little too between punches.

Was getting dubs part of your plan?

of course

Crashing those trips with no survivors

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother. The fire rises.

1st, I would dislocate his arm

2nd, I would leave him screaming and writhing in pain on the ground.

That faggot hasn't been in an actual street fight even once in his life.

Now is not the time for dubs
That comes later

if i would seee this faggot at my local gym i would spare withhim just to beat the living shit out him.

His technique is garbage. YouTube his match with Rory Kramer. I could kick his ass with one arm.

t. Real boxer

he looks like the type of retard who goes to a boxing gym to say he goes to a boxing gym

Probably not. You would merely have some internal bleeding. But to be honest, I look like a pussy but can actually punch pretty hard.

Look at dem 120 pounds faggot

yes, of laughter

Hopefully it would make me bend over and he would stick his pretty cock in my ass

would u dick a bieber?

if he hit me once, he would never hit anyone else ever again.

no
he is only like 5' 9'
he isn't a big guy

So what… height has nothing to do with punching power. Have you seen his biceps lately?

god I hope so

So was Mike Tyson. Although Bieber probably is in fact as weak as he looks.

if jb punched me in the stomach even in jest, i'd drop dead on the spot, only to be revived by medics, get a lawyer and die in due course having been rich for years.
haaaaa. punch me nigger.

I'd run his ass over with either my 1996 impala ss (police cruiser package, has the chip that removes the speed limit too) or my toyota supra mkIV with some after markets (Replaced gearbox in transmission with a sequential gearbox, coolers from a lexus, goes about 195 mph)
I'd have so much fun doing that.

No, I'm Fatty McFatface and my blubber would absorb the blows with only some bruising.

Two thing i love: Justin Biba and yo ass.
He probably has no will, his life has no hardship put aside dropping his coke on his shoes.
I think i'd survive.

It depends. You need to be specific. How did he get in my stomach in the first place?

no! But he would

Because he told his bodyguards to hold you so he could punch the shot out of your belly.