Are people who like winter over summer even human?

Are people who like winter over summer even human?

If you like winter you're either a freakish nordic or a loser NEET. End of story. I'm a kissless virgin with no friends and even I'm out and about constantly in spring/summer.

Opinion discarded.

I'd rather be a fit/ virgin than a fat socialite. Get lost normalfag, this place isn't for you

white people have weird hair

it is fucking hot, fuck you

what do you mean?

kill yourself, summer is shit

I can suck if it's too much, sure but it's easier to mitigate and shrug off than the cold which is something that can actually kill you. Only way heat can kill you is if you're irrespnsible

It's all brown and shit, and it grows too long and gets in your face and seems to annoy you

Fuck off summer loving normalfag.

what are warm clothes for 500 please
I don't like sweating, I don't like see ugly people without many clothes on, I don't like the fucking bugs summer wakes up, and I don't like the fucking humidity.

You sound liek an enormous pussy tbh

I'm with you.

I absolutely hate the coats and boots and hats and gloves and cleaning off the car and the mud and slush and slipping on ice and the crashes and splashes and cold. Oh, I fucking hate the cold.

and you sound like a fucking normalfag

fuck summer you asshole. i can't be /comfy/ in the summer, so why the fuck would i love it? eat shit fam

Depends A LOT of where you live. For example if you live in austria and you don't like winter, meaning you don't like winter sports and tourism coming to life and the party culture behind that and all that stuff then you are the exception to the norm, you are the antisocial fag.

Just an example. Also there are countries like spain where the summer is so fucking hot that literally noone works at noon because it's, again, too fucking hot to do anything so everyone and everything becomes slow and lazy during the summer. While winter still doesn't become high-action-season it is a much needed break many look foward to.

But otherwise, of course, I agree with OP even though he clearly IS a faggot. In most of Europe winter fucking sucks.

Winter is great tbh. Grim and frostbitten. Like me.

fuck off faggot, grow up a little more and you'll see non of that matters. you aren't allowed to be energetic as an adult. because it makes you look spergy and stupid. which is what summer is for. kids and animals, because it lets them run around like little pests that they are. also winter keeps your computer cooled.

Winter kills disease carrying pests like mosquitos and shitksins

This

You'd have to be energetic, it's just that walking around feels better.
Sunshine puts anybody in a good mood. Cold causes physical pain. Winter is objectively shit.

poor little wagecuck normie

how many books have you read this year?

I just hate carrying my boots and coat around. Wearing a sweater is annoying, my arms need freedom. Other than that, winter's fine.

you have to keep your temperature up to stay alive, which means constantly moving. how is this not healthy? you're just a retard who can't see winter has the high ground. Another point is in WW2 when Germany was losing to the Russians, they lost many battles due to snow and cold temperatures. also niggers hate the cold so check m8

laughable, utterly hilarious.

now I'm sad of early winter end

fair enough. 14//88

All hail winterchan.

Summer is a shit meme and it needs to die.

Your movement is much more constrained in Winter than somehow encouraged by cold temperatures.
And if you care about 'health' surely you should be concerned by other health challenges posed by the cold.
Unless you're morbidly obese but still need it to be very cold to make you move at all whatsoever

i havent had the flue in 8 years or a cold, i because i dont go outside, so checkm8 normie. you've already lost this argument, ur just beating a dead horse at this point.

I like to wear multiple layers of whool and fur, and stay fashionable, also there are no mosquitos in the winter.

Summer is for subhumans.

Winter did not seem too strong for the last few years.

Ways fall/winter is superior to spring/summer:

Hastily generalizing and ad hominems won't get you very far. I enjoy fall/winter more and I'll have you know I'm neither nordic or a NEET.

winter fuckin sucks

I need a tan and muh blond hair for poossy

My dog gets hot when it's much warmer than freezing so I don't go out that much in the summer. We have maybe another month of moderately long walks before he just starts going to the beach and splashing around in the water before he wants to go home.

heretic. you will hang

but global warming is a Ginese hoax!!!

You're going to die from severe influenza you know. The flu mutates fast, missing it for 8 years means your a immune system wont be able to cope when you're finally exposed.

I cant wait to go fishing with the boys later, have fun jacking it alone to your waifu faggot

Have fun jacking it with the boys later.

Truely, an amazing rebuttal my good man. Have fun in your neet cave you subhuman

hope someone cums in your ear and it gets stuck there

Sorry.
Maybe we have not pleased her enough.

There is not anything extra ordinary about a few years or mild winters and falls.

every1 sweats, stinks, its hot, u cant take off skin, bitches wear flip-flops and sandals, as if any1 wanna see their ugly, crooked feet, cant put on stylish clotes, cuz too hot
r u even human?

that's where your wrong, kiddo

not just epidermis, cunt. Anyway - show me. Take off all of your skin live on stream

you couldn't afford it, honey

Fuck you buttboy fucker, I bet you suck queefs straight out of a pussy.

neither can u, faggot
winter wins

wew

It probably is , winter where I from is normal, also who the fuck cares anyway Fuck this gay earth.

winter is where it's at for me because i'm a providing man who can drag women into his mancave, sex them, and forget about them pro-tip: NEVER let them sleep at your house

I think this whole winter vs summer debate is stupid because region differences mean that the seasonal averages are all over the place.

68° master race.

I personally like Fall

there isn't pesky snow to douse you all over yet and get your socks wet yet it's cold enough for comfy jacket weather and indoor climate.

> 'Cause all these fag can say Winter is finally come

juj

Refer to this infograph.

I want to eat that so badly. How to make myself on my own foot? Just walk around barefoot a lot on hot tarmac?

typical nigger argument

It must be boring living in one room, user.

never achieved to rip off a large piece of skin from my body like in the picture, but smaller pieces shouldn't be a problem. skin from the feet is the best skin in my opinion

same goes for fingernails.. nails from the feet taste so much better

winter is good because it kills niggers

Loose skin after blisters or other small injuries is nice and all, but not much of a meal. That huge sheet of dry skin is just begging to be chewed over the course of a few hours.

Oh, yes they do, absolutely right, but they take much longer to grow (though they hurt less when you bite down to the quick).

yes, but i would prefer if it wouldn't be dry. fresh skin tastes better, in my opinion.

i eat everything the human body produces

sperm, dick and ass stuff and shit and piss only from my own body, though

Interesting you say that actually, I like the exact opposite. Somewhere around the consistency of stale beef jerky. Moist enough to tell it's skin but not as if it's fresh from a corpse. Too easy to tear it up in your mouth and lose the longevity of the piece. I've not tried anyone else's peeled skin because I obviously don't talk about this IRL, but I totally would give it a shot. Glad to meet a fellow skinfag.

I can't say I've tried my own shit and piss. That's not for me. Cum I have tried, but only very rarely. I'm not usually in the mood for it. Same with pus. I don't know, I guess I'm not really into liquids.

It's not that bad really. There's far worse things you could eat.