Monster?

Monster thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/sound.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rael stuf only pls

This shit is all fake and stupid looking

No shit.

Wait… you don't actually think there's REAL monsters and supernatural stuff, do you???

Nice try feds

I think if it was 10% the mass of earth it would be a lot larger than that.

Even of it was much larger, even at that size, any movement or signs of waking up and we would be done

ah mother fucker, thats why you read file types…. God damnit

quick

fuck, i didn't mean to type that first bit

Monster girl?

what's the story behind that?

(checked)

Mfw I will never have a qt NEET gf

you mean a housewife

They don't go outside.

I'm all for massively huge monsters, but that's just ridiculous.

i love fitz

the 4th gif reminds me of my fantasy i have when waiting to sleep.

I am in a luxurious bunker after an apocolypse, I have fembots that tend to my needs. one sleeps with me. whenever my eyes are closed they make that face.

I can't see the monster in 3rd picture.
Perhaps because I just fell in love

Monsters are real

daddeh, am ah weerd?

Satanic trips
Even though it's cheap and was written for only trips

There's only three real monsters, kid:

Dracula, Blackula and Donald Trump

something awful is regretting making that meme

I have my own…

I have this fucking synth

It is, and that's what I love about it, at least the creepypasta is semi-realisticabout it

The thing that makes stuff like this less scary is how unbelievable it is. Ok, it's 6.5x the length of the largest known animal (of which there are a few hundred) so what the fuck does it eat? If there's anything that big in the ocean that's undiscovered it's a filter feeder,unlike the silhouette that's drawn.

You'd be surprised at how much plankton is in a cubic meter of ocean water

yeah, It's pretty obvious that it's fake, and it's more likely that the bloop itself was just an iceberg cracking or something like that, but just the thought of it gives me the spooks

You can't hear icebergs cracking several hundred kilometers away with normal ocean mics;
the water would have filtered it out by then. An animal being really close would be more probable.

god hates pedos

The whole fucking building is censored now.

I wish that were the case

I'm not saying that's impossible for something that big to exist if it's a filter feeder but the thing in that picture is drawn with teeth.

Sound travels a lot better/farther through water than air.

I'm not sure where can you find talking mannequins

What's easier to make out, someone talking to you on land, or someone talking to you underwater while you are underwater?
Yeah, that's what I thought, you wouldn't be able to tell precisely what it is because it would have been filtered out. Pressure affects microphones like it does on our ears. Just because sound travels through water farther than air doesn't mean that it travels better.

Also, I think you're missing the point of the graph. It's there to show how big the creature is to be estimated, not what it looks like. It made it look like that because it's more interesting than a filter feeder.

I don't undertand 8

This

That's a nonsense comparison. Bang 2 pieces of steel 10 ft away from you underwater and see how much louder it is than when you do it above the water. It has nothing to do with easier to make out, and an iceberg breaking doesn't make sounds because of air moving across vocal chords.
Have you ever been scuba diving? I'm not convinced you've spent much time underwater or ever been in a situation where you wanted to communicate with sound underwater.

Fair enough.

That fourth pic is rough. It'd be horrible to see that so casually posted on facebook

Of course it would be louder underwater, but does it still sound like metal does above water? I've never been scuba diving because I can't really afford it, but water can insulate sound better than air can, because air is not a liquid like water is, water might as well be jello. It would be muffled beyond recognition at vast distances as such.

t. moralfag

💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️

Most things sound pretty much the same traveling through water as they do through air. Your concept of muffling is an oversimplification
oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/sound.html

Yes but what I'm saying is that your EARS, (which might I add, detect sound through vibrations on the ear drum) would not be able to make out the sounds as well as if they were made through AIR. The reason that the sound would be muffled, is because microphones are also pressure based, hence why when you push down on a microphone head, it pops very loudly, or when you shake a microphone around, it's because of the pressure around the mic is increased because of the movement. I'm well aware of the fact that sound travels the same through water, but with our pressure based hearing, it might as well be like that.
Sorry for the confusion.