It's my birthday today and you guys are my only friends. Wish me a happy birthday!

It's my birthday today and you guys are my only friends. Wish me a happy birthday!

no

How old are you user?

18 mr nsa

In that case happy B-Day.

Thank you user ^_^

Happy birthday.

I hope you'll at least get drunk, faggot

Happy birthday, user.
Wizardhood is only 12 years away.

Happy Birthday user

Thank you!

Yeah hopefully I'll get laid in college I highly doubt it though

All me

What will you study, birthday boy?
Engineering will keep your v-card safe.

kys
*happy birthday though**

Sometimes you need to look closer to home. Sisters need love too.

Probably English

My little sis is ugly and a dyke

Happy Birthday to you, and to all the great anons who also have birthdays. Your kinship and festive spirits that give Holla Forums and this blessed site a flavor of all that is good in this world. Now excuse me while I go back to furiously fapping to the cracks in the ceiling.

Languages study lot's of girls, there is big chance that you'll gonna get laid.
Not that it really matters, judging person's self worth by not being able to control his primal instincts is disgusting spook, but sometimes it helps man's ego.

But yeah, I know what you mean. If not a woman I'm still fine with a qt trap gf (male).

Other chans besides 4chan still use unix timestamps.

That's not a denial.

You're a faggot and I hope you die

JK, happy birthday user

Happy birthday, user :)

Good morning cutey boy.

You're a feisty little thing, come over to Aniki and get spanked.

If you end up with trap just make sure to penetrate her! You don't wanna lose your virginity like a girl, do you?
But I doubt that sex with trap is that great, live isn't lewd manga. I mean, I never had anal sex with girl (I have kind of gf which I see about twice a year and she never let me) but vaginal feels nice, I doubt butt will feel much better…

I'm not op.