Why does cum smell so good?

Why does cum smell so good?

It smells ok

what is wrong with that autistic fucking girl.

she doesn't have a husbando

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING PRETENTIOUS ASSHOLE, FUCKING COCKSUCKING, BALL-FONDLING CUCKOLD BITCH, YOU THIN-WRISTED PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL FAGGOT, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG, THE FUCKING TRASH, BECAUSE YOU ARE GARBAGE. HAVE A GAY COCK AND BALL TORTURE-THEMED PISS ORGY WITH SEVERAL ELDERLY HIV+ LEPERS FROM TURKEY, BOSNIA, SAUDI ARABIA AND ETHIOPIA YOU DUMBSHIT ASSHOLE. INSERT A SAW-BLADE INTO YOUR URETHRA THEN YANK IT OUT AND PERFORM AUTOFELATIO ON THE RIPPED-APART REMAINS OF YOUR PHALLUS. USE A HOWITZER AS A DILDO AND GET THE MILITARY TO DO A MOVING BARRAGE UP YOUR DIGESTIVE TRACK AND OUT YOUR MOUTH! DEEPTHROAT A CHAINSAW THEN GIVE A RIMJOB TO A LAWNMOWER!

lolwut

cum smells decent if the guy takes care of himself. It must smell faintly of bleach but a fresh smell. If its anything else then the man is not taking care of his health.

Mine smells like paper mache.

Do you want to smell my cum OP? I have a load ready for you.

I see you have your mouth open, would you like to receive a hot and salty load?

Bradford Pear trees smell like cum when they're flowering

I'll take that as a yes. *shoots a river of steaming spunk directly onto your lips*

YOU STUPID-ASS FUCKING BASTARD-SON OF SATAN, HITLER, AND A GAY LATINO TRANSVESTITE! DO YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE SMART? If so, YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG, WRONGER THAN ANYONE COULD IMAGINE, BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED! YOU ARE A SPECIAL CASE, SOMEONE WHO SIMULTANEOUSLY HAS DOWN'S SYNDROME, AUTISM, WILLIAM'S SYNDROME, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CLINICAL DEPRESSION, AND JUST PLAIN-OLD SUB-20 IQ! YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALIVE, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? I SWEAR, NOT EVEN GOD KNOWS YOU'RE HERE, BECAUSE IF HE DID HE WOULD JUST FUCKING KILL HIMSELF AND EVERYTHING KNOWING THAT YOU EXIST AND THAT HE ALLOWED YOU TO BE CREATED, YOU FUCKING ABOMINATION! TO THINK, YOU PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN READ WHAT THE FUCK I'M TYPING RIGHT NOW! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE, WHY HAVEN'T YOU JUST KEELED OVER AND DIED?

>FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING PRETENTIOUS ASSHOLE, FUCKING COCKSUCKING, BALL-FONDLING CUCKOLD BITCH, YOU THIN-WRISTED PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL FAGGOT, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG, THE FUCKING TRASH, BECAUSE YOU ARE GARBAGE. HAVE A GAY COCK AND BALL TORTURE-THEMED PISS ORGY WITH SEVERAL ELDERLY HIV+ LEPERS FROM TURKEY, BOSNIA, SAUDI ARABIA AND ETHIOPIA YOU DUMBSHIT ASSHOLE. INSERT A SAW-BLADE INTO YOUR URETHRA THEN YANK IT OUT AND PERFORM AUTOFELATIO ON THE RIPPED-APART REMAINS OF YOUR PHALLUS. USE A HOWITZER AS A DILDO AND GET THE MILITARY TO DO A MOVING BARRAGE UP YOUR DIGESTIVE TRACK AND OUT YOUR MOUTH! DEEPTHROAT A CHAINSAW THEN GIVE A RIMJOB TO A LAWNMOWER!

Wanna yiff?

==In the present-day English language, the word "nigger" is an ethnic slur, usually directed at black people. The word originated as a neutral term referring to people with black skin,[1] as a variation of the Spanish and Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger ("black").[2] It was often used derogatorily, and by the mid-twentieth century, particularly in the United States, its usage became unambiguously pejorative, a racist insult. Accordingly, it began to disappear from popular culture, and its continued inclusion in classic works of literature has sparked controversy.

In contemporary English, using the word "nigger" is considered extremely offensive, and it is often replaced with the euphemism "the N-word". The variant "nigga" has to some extent been reclaimed by African Americans.==

lol newfags cant redtext

Post the actual trailer.

Post the actual trailer.

sorry i thought it was only one paragraph

And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?And breed rabbits and swim?

Please put a stop to such pure unadulterated filthy cutness, disgustingly-vile lovely youthful sweetness, along with degenerate displays of adorable joyful innocence!

Cadaverine and putrescine are important constituents of the chemical composition in semen.
These are the chemicals that cause decomposing bodies to stink as they do.

Ergo, you should probably give necrophilia a shot.