Holla Forums is for beta

why do males get shamed for being virgin but females get praised?

Dudes not getting any is common, but it's rarer for women not to have had sex, almost a holy grail of sorts.

A key that open many doors is a master key. A lock that is opened by any key is a broken lock.

It's easier being a slut than being a stud

shamed only if you are insecure

Op talks to himself about himself in some bizarre thread. Faggot, this shit is why.

In the animal world, male virgins die off quickly. Due to humanity, virgins are allowed to live where they shuffle through life until their untimely deaths of various reasons.

Because we become wizards, user.

*magicians*

Because each ones can't easily achieve the opposite. It's ultra easy for a girl to get fucked, so anyone who's sane enough to have fucked less than 10 guys before their majority is seen as a prude woman, while a guy who has managed to lose his virginity and fuck once is seen as seductive

Damn that pic is accurate.

reproductive reality
due to the way we reproduce males are seen as inherently disposable, thus males fine value in their roles as they can't in their biology
people use sex as female acknowledgment of value, and thus males that don't get sex are seen as worthless which would been seen as hurting the tribe back in the caveman days

People can talk about locks, keys, and biology all they'd like, but the simple truth is that it's rarer and more difficult to be an attractive, cute male than an attractive, cute female. The bar is lower for women in terms of traits that bring people to approach them and manipulate them into bed, though for the right guys, the same attitudes and situations start to apply.

i saw this thread on halfchan's technology board last night

What a retarded analogy. You must be a femanon.

What animals? Some animals rape, some animals do a little dance or show off, some animals just wait around, and others beat each other for females. In all of these scenarios, virgins don't die. The only exception to this would be spiders but both virgins and non-virgins die.

the male spiders that do mate get eaten by their mates tho

Dubs of truth. One virile man can impregnate 3 or more women a day. Each woman can only have one baby every nine months. Men are effectively worthless in the supply/demand dynamic of reproduction.

Despite all the memes about virgins not accomplishing anything in society "note: much of the tech you use today was thought up by those virgins/betas", this is a repeated way of thinking in a society that's on the decline. What makes us human is not emotion, but logic. Intelligence is derived from logic but our culture has been pushing the exact opposite idea. Emotion leads the way and trends now, be it relationships or social development.
What we are seeing develop now is an off balance of the 1:1 mate ratio that humanity was built to run a society on. History shows nations dissolving when this ratio is offset. Because of this, more men and women are becoming frustrated and lashing out. They cannot comprehend this destabilization or why its happening, only that its bad. This emotional feeling alerts them but will not direct them to a solution, only logic can accomplish that.

Hereditary conditions and disease can be traced back generations showing a localized source. This has been problematic for a demographic of people who continue to be selective on looks only. Many men and women have genetic conditions that are allowed to pass those on due to how society has taught them to pick mates. Rationally speaking, men are not as disposable as many may think. As for women, they to are not as precious as most people seem to think. Women can have many children if they start having kids right after puberty. But those kids can come out unhealthy if the women has bad genetics or a sub-par mate. So in the end the women to men ratio only matters in a very specific event but this all falls apart if neither of them have good genetics.

he posted it again

3DPD can only have about 16 - 18 kids, meanwhile men can have 1000s
it is simple math, dude

Pretty hit and miss of you tbh user

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

I don't know, but I guarantee you that EVERYONE despises me for being 30 and still a virgin.

I'm sure even fundamental christians are laughing at me

The goal of a male is to spread your seed wide. The goal of a female is to get the best seed.