Imageboards were better when everything was ridiculed for fun and not because people were genuinely shitty people

imageboards were better when everything was ridiculed for fun and not because people were genuinely shitty people

We need to bring the raids back.

For as hard as everyone currently tries to LARP as oldfags, they sure do seem completely miss what made oldfaggotry good in the first place.

All we've got now is newfags being genuine assholes just because it makes them feel like oldfags.

t. Moralfag

this

>>>/younglove/31187

>>>/sudo/22943

True but it is not their newfaggotry that makes them that way. It is because there are (no joke) a lot of underaged people on this site. I shit you not. Take for example the high school skinhead that made a thread recently.
I used to respond to certain comments because I genuine thought the asswipe responding was ignorant and had made an honest mistake.
The he would only respond by calling me a retard or faggot.
I had an epiphany.
These are fucking kids!
And these kids are talking about the old days as if they were actually there when in fact they probably just saw a Youtube video or heard someone on 4chan talk about here.
I have been posting here for about three years so I am a newfag.
And I ain't the only one. There are just a lot of perpetrators in here trying to act big.
Now notice the idiotic response to this comment in 5……4…….3…….

Pedophile perv.

theres no other reason aside from morals that makes pedoshit a bannable offense
unless theres some other reason why pictures of kids that are allowed on facebook get you banned here

lol

your next line is 'but what if the child consents?'

Pedo > Hebe > Liberals > Niggers

They haven't bothered to update the front page to reflect what Holla Forums actually is.
It still says this for fuck sake:

"In the interest of free speech, only content that directly violates the DMCA or other US laws is deleted."

Hm… I wouldn't say any of those 4 are better than the others. They all need to be lynched.

I agree OP all these newfag shit posting Redditors are a bunch of caneros faggots .they ruined imageboards.

Every man on earth is either a hebe or a homo. You're obviously the latter.

Every man on earth is either a hebe or a homo. You're obviously the latter.
Found.The.Village.Idiot.png

Hey man this argument is going nowhere. What do you saw we accept our differences and move on?

What differences? You're both faggots.

What differences? You're both faggots.

Good job we went full Holla Forumstard.

Yeah pretty much

bump>>6886950

You only ridicule shit for fun because you are a genuinely shitty person, numbnuts. KYS

imageboards were better when people made original images and posted them

Cp board

where?

This

Nepio > all

Why are you pedos such snowflakes?>>6886950

Image boards were better when people posted images and not words.