Ask a guy who got suspended for slapping a bitch anything

Ask a guy who got suspended for slapping a bitch anything.

Suspended from what, exactly? Middleschool?

HOW CAN YOU SLAP!

HighSchoool

lol she said that she had no tolerance for fascism so i bassicaly ruffed her up

why would an underagefag post on here?

Thats pretty fucking pointless

Dysnomia will be on your ass in a sec. Hope you're not bare IP up in this bitch.

I threw all of her shit around and slapped her leaving a huge red mark, I didn't stick around long but some one told me she cried after

Of age actually

Over eighteen and in highschool? What? Were you on the special bus, OP?

Her family wanted to press charges but the school dealt with it first so they can't.

nope, last year born in October never held back.

"I'm a big boy now guys!"

Yeah, I'm a big boy and I beat up children

That sounds like something of a fetish

Well, that explains the replies I get on here sometimes. There are under-developed brains lurking on this board.
You slapped her because she wouldn't subscribe to Nazism, OP?
That's kinda wrong.

I wasn't aroused but it did feel fucking great.

Not because she didn't subscribe but because she stood up to me and should have known better

Age/race of said bitch?

Your race/height?

Nordic. 6 foot 2

Future Adolf over here.
OP, you got some balls on you, man.

aryan master-race doesn't take back talk?

you need to ask?

Thanks. Ive been a Skin Head since 10th grade and all the shit skins at school try to fuck with me

I'm in New Mexico btw

Deutschland shall rise!
What the fuck did Hitler do wrong?

Most people think it was weak links and traitors that led to the end of that

Grey alien son-of-a-bitch! Go back into your flying saucer. And take Hillary and the Kardashians with you for probing.

Yeah, now muslims practically own the place, walking 'round grabbing aryan sisters by the pussy. They should have elected Trump; he is in the wrong country, I'm telling you.

Its hard to have sympathy for the germans right now after they destroyed the home land. I don't know if trump could do enough to save those fuckers

You must be the only skinhead in NM.

I've met others but there's very few

Living in NM as a white is hell, skinheads aren't uncommon

Abq?

How's sixth grade going, sport?

Wear a maga hat when youre back an rip on the beaners

There it is, I knew it sounded to good to be true. You couldnt have been a normal ass fucking dude with a full head of hair and a future, nope. You had to go and further fuck things up for white people. Now the whites in your school will be even more reluctant to stand up against bullshit because of fear that their ideals are associated with methed out edgy lowlives.

In all honesty, you should be the first to go, you are a statement of anti-progression for our people.

This, people who aren't going bald that shave their heads are fuckin weirdos
You could've just advocated for white supremacy and looked like a normal human being

Did you use baby powder?

That's the point where you simply say "No Tolerance is fascist", turn 360 and walk away.

At least you didn't killed her.