THEY USED WEAPONIZE AUTISM TOO

@ 1:30

Are you calling the autistic kid or people who watch ellen normies?

clearly the kid is autistic. thank god they didn't virtue signal that point

this fucking kid reminds me of sammyclassicsonicfan.

no that was his autism superpower, it's the equivalent to a fat girl taking a picture from above so you only see her cleavage. he probably shits his pants or something.

Wasn't it a silent virtue signal?

Cute kid. He deserves a good life.

Kids parents needs to be hanged. Poor kid will end up as chris chan. F

This the human equivalent of tuning your car in a racing game so it has maximum speed but is almost completely useless in every other area. Memorizing information is one thing. That alone does not a genius make, which is what all those Asian 'geniuses' need to be taught. No point rivaling an encyclopedia when it could out perform you emotionally despite being an inanimate object.

He deserves a good spanking.

This faggot needs to be doxed Holla Forums

you wanna dox the 5 year old kid?

Their favorite variety.

Sure why not, this little smug faggot insulted Trump

because his parents indoctrinated him with liberal faggoganda. He still can be saved. What we should be trying to do is dox his parents and fuck with them instead.

He's really cute

Fucking stupid failure of a faggot child. Probably has his own sex tape with this trannyparent. Hope he gets the clap.

wait tigers dont live in africa? ffs im 2 stupid to continue living

There are tigers in Africa. I live in Chile and I've seen elephants and lions.
There are pandas in America and alpacas in Japan. Don't be autistic, bruh.

What did he say that was insulting? He said he likes Russia. I voted for Hillary and I like Russia, it's a great country.

Why?

So is Trump.

Autism.

JUST SIT AT HOME AND SMOKE WEED HAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Am I supposed to believe a 5 year old knows enough about politics to draw Trump in Russia, let alone the Trump and Russia shit? Fucking normies will believe anything.

What is the context? I ask because tigers are not naturally in Africa. Also what anime is that?