Rate

rate this this person out of ten

i want to know if my taste in women is okay. The easiest way to figure it out is to get some opinions from anons.

she is 19

Disgusting degenerate

piercings are revolting.

1/10 face piercings are gross, her face shape isn't nice, her hair isn't dyed nicely, her boobs don't seem good quality, her hair is weirdly cut, she has bad taste in glasses

*inhales deeply*

6/10. She has potential. At the moment tho, she's a nigger loving degenerate.

but yeah, that is also one of my concerns.

Without the disgusting piercings and dyed hair she would be qt tbqhwyrn

here is a different pic

Depends, how many negative points does tumblr equal?

If she didn't have tumblr hair, a piercing, and ridiculous cat's eye, maybe a 7/10.

Ugly 3/10

This Girl is Better Looking than your Girl and They're Both Ugly

This girl has fat baby cheeks.

Are you a pedo?

No she's 16 going on 17

She is fuckable and looks to be good breeding stock. Of she hasn't had any nigger dick then she is a keeper

remove the piercing and she is 7/10

She's Ugly

Her face is nothing special, and she's wearing really heavy eyeliner to try to counter that. Disgusting piercing and shitty dye job indicating personality issues and a futile attempt to stand out and look hot. Not quite a nigger nose, but not a nice nose, either.

Need some full body shots, but based on this image and the next one you posted, 3/10 with the piercing and hair dye, 5/10 without. With skillfully-applied natural looking makeup, might reach for 6/10 on a good day. Like, her best day.

So she's average. So, your taste is "okay" like you asked if you think she's okay. If you think she's hot, your taste is not okay, it's shit.

can you post a normal picture?

its all i got

The flash is a smart move there. She looks better when you can't really see her face very well.

Glasses = poor eyesight = defective genes
Blond streaks in dark hair = likely nigger lover
Piece of metal shoved through her face in a random location for no apparent reason = skank
Spot in couch wore out because she sits on ass all day not working = lazy cunt

She's trash. Ream her asshole out once or twice and be done with it. Just wear a rubber.

she uses facebook as much as a jew takes a loan.

she is also not a facebook attention whore so she does not take 69x10^420 pictures and pick the best one.

user…

Obviously [ … ]

these are all of the profile pics she has.

Just STOP Posting her Pictures already OP… You are Making a Fool Out of Yourself Thinking she's Attractive… The First & Second Picture was Bad Enough, but Now you are just Over Doing it… You are Digging your Own Grave…

Your post made me laugh and made my day!

I wish Jack The Ripper was still alive today so he could kill her ugly ass!!

Why are you NOT fucking this girl OP? You a faggot? You a peter puffer, you suck dick?

Well this thread just confirmed what I thought about her.

5-7 /10 depending on the day.
peircing and hair is a turnoff

porcelain skin is a huge turn on for me but only to a point.

I dont think she is HOT but definitely fuckable.

This is Holla Forums, if OP can get any pussy at all he's fortunate. No time to be picky

i made this thread because she is single and have very good reason to believe she wants me to ask her out.

I am just getting some opinions.

I have turned down several girls and flat out didnt talk to girls hitting on me because I knew they were in a relationship and am totally against cheating degeneracy.

Anyway my point is that since she is not degenerate when it comes to cheating so im trying to figure out if i should smash or pass.

You're Dumb OP

You're an idiot, OP. Asking Holla Forums to decide for you is even dumber.

i am working on getting 2 degrees
and have a side business.

I have no time for a degenerate. Makeup, hairdye, and piercings can be changed. She is thin, white, has perfect skin, and from what i can tell a loyal personality.

Im 50/50 at this point.

im not asking for a decision im just getting opinions.

she wants me to ask her out but do i want to ask her out.