Going out

How do I get out of the house and go out on friday/saturday nights like go and do things and meet new people.
Im only 18 and i cant really go to bars or clubs and im getting tired of spending the weekend getting drunk and playing red orchestra
I can go to the city but i dont know what to do once i get there plz i need advice from the more outgoing anons

Talk to your friends at school

make some.

Honestly this.
Put your youth to good use while you still have it.

im a sophmore in college tho

thats why i made this thread

oh and i say this cause im on spring break and my only friend is 26 dude who has already gone to college once

Read it again, read it until you understand it.

This thread is a waste of your time and mine.

hes gone is what im getting at

basically what im getting at in this thread is im alone for the spring break with no one to hang out with how do i get out and meet people and do fun stuff

go fucking talk to people you mong. Get a job and talk to people you work with, make a fagbook and talk to some HS buddies.

is something wrong with me?

yes. you are addicted to interweb

no there isnt user you just dont know what to do its hard being underage because it seems like the places people socialize and meet people for the most part invovle alcohol and for those of us who work with old people who live in the ghetto its harder

Hop on Grindr, find you guy to go out with. Maybe you will get drunk and wake up with a shredded butthole

OMG XD

I geniunely laughed :)

Haha your welcome..I was laughing as I typed it!

Find a hobby and meet who share the same hobby. If you got nothing to do then you don't have to force yourself. Just be comfortable with yourself but at the same time don't settle.

It would kinda help if you told us your rough area

I don't understand people that need friends. I feel more at peace with my PC.