Japan is a shithole

USE THE EMBED FEATURE QH-kNnq7mFM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_cafe_refugee

USE THE EMBED FEATURE j5bVWzTyJ7E

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karōshi

Why don't weebs understand that Japan is a corporate capitalist dystopia.

You would be better of living in Russia then Japan.

Its a shitty country with a shitty life. You guys fall from its propaganda so hard.

Even most Chinese first tier cities are better then Tokoyo.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/11/11/chart-work-week-oecd/
finance.yahoo.com/news/working-towards-death-in-japan-140758364.html
rferl.org/a/russia-german-family-siberia-return-martens-sexual-permissiveness/28336353.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's what 70 years of Jewish occupation gets you. Now imagine if it was hundreds of years like some poor countries

At least they don't have to work 16 hours a day just to live in a fucking internet cafe off noodles.

You fucking delusional weaboo.

This
Glorious Nippon isn't so glorious anymore
I visited Japan 30 years ago, now it looks completely different

you're preaching to the converted

You're right. They have to work 18 hours a day in a gulag just to afford cheap vodka

fortune.com/2015/11/11/chart-work-week-oecd/

Russia 38.17

finance.yahoo.com/news/working-towards-death-in-japan-140758364.html
Japanese employees work 50 hours or more each week on average

delusional weaboo.

Also most of it is UNPAID overtime.

I already know Japan is a shit hole OP, most of us do.

They work too hard, even as kids. Their children are in school pretty much year round and all they have to look forward too is 50 hour work weeks as an adult.

Having lived there, this is fucking laughable. Japan is everything weebs dream of, and more.

Yes yes good send them their to the shithole they trash we don't wany anyway.

Maybe they learn how to fucking work.

rferl.org/a/russia-german-family-siberia-return-martens-sexual-permissiveness/28336353.html
A German family with 10 children that settled in Siberia has reportedly returned to Germany just months after moving to Russia.

Guess how i know that you have never been in Russia.

cool story OPCIA, I still want to go to japan

Japan looks wonderful in all the anime I watch. so the question is who would I rather trust, cute anime girls, or OP? I pick the anime girls of course. kill yourself op

I want to live in one of those apartment complex's like in the slice of life anime I watch, they look comfy.

iuhiho

image posted looks better than most American cities.

two words

no niggers

Germany in the non refugee parts is ok. I live in the uk. The non big city parts can be nice in places. Jamaicans. Pakistani. Etc stick to London. Manchester etc. Most in small towns work and crime is mostly low apart from domestic violence and drunkards

Fag.

I love those! My favorite is Evangelion.

uncultured faggots

Having been to both -Sapporo and Beijing specifically- an this is massively untrue.
OP sounds like some leftypol reject who fell for the 'nippon utopia' meme and now hates it after realizing it still has the same problems any other capitalist country has.
There is much less violence both in Japan and China, you rarely see people yelling or fighting. There is very little gun-proliferation even though gun-ownership is legal, and contrary to the back-alley shithole OP posted both places are overall cleaner than your average US city.
Crime happens, but there is far less street-crime like muggings and meaningless assaults(clearly untrue for some parts of China though, China only has slightly less violence than the west)

just neck yourself already - I'm not pretending capitalism and moepoor little white guys aren't killing Asia but OP paints a very untrue picture.

Now I remember why I don't browse this trashfire anymore.

it sure is :^)

Its funny though

WE WILL NEVER BE SILENCED!

nope.mp4

Refresh the page my brother, thee mods has silenced thee

Save this picture before thee tyrant silences it, we must preserve our word!

The fact that you think there's some kind of boogyman trying to ruin your feedom of speech is mind boggling to me.

It's called mods having fun. Funfact: Holla Forums isn't a global board anymore. The only rule is the global rule, that applies to moderation. Welcome back shitlord. Lurk moar.

Why do you think I think this? I call censorship censorship wherever I see it. Censorship isn't always part of a conspiracy.
So it's just going to devolve into poor little white guychan now?

NEWT GINGRICH
VAGOO xDDDDD

I think I'll just pack my bags and move to whatever honeypotchan is cool these days. I hear Jim is running the show now too. fuck that.