Post kino music videos

Post kino music videos.

Yes, I'm aware the video is originally C'était un rendez-vous and that the music sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xn_hRh8AGNk
youtube.com/watch?v=7CiOWcUVGJM
youtube.com/watch?v=FRSH-egVyzk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True kino.

I CAN'T STAND IT

Apparently it's about her worthless junkie brother.

J J Abrams ruined this song, tbh, ruined the whole band honestly.

sucks to be you faggot, i'll be over here enjoying them still and almost entirely forgetting about nu trek.

Extremely Redpilled Kinaudio Compilation Vol. I

arch-misogynist and honorary aryan Ariel Pink's anti-female pop anthem: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYoQ6WLuMq4

Sophie Ellis-Bextor's audio-kinematic allegory on how the shrewd Anglo came to rule the World: youtube.com/watch?v=Xn_hRh8AGNk

Sweden's swan song about the need of making Hotline Miami real and homosex as the last bastion of implicit white male identity by Alcazar: youtube.com/watch?v=7CiOWcUVGJM

Jamiroquai's letter of appreciation to young upper middle class white people everywhere, with added kangz for comical relief: youtube.com/watch?v=FRSH-egVyzk

John Maus' postmodern gregorian blended with footage from Abel Ferrara's Ms. 45 provides a powerful description of the Church Militant overcoming the hordes of degenerates: www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5P8T8HliWc

It's not just trek, moron. He references them in every film, including The Force Awakens

Plebbit tier tbh but knew a lad who worked on it.

Out of my way, actual real fucking kino coming through

not even trolling, seriously, this is fucking cool

His other video's great too.

Korean Rap, no for real