I used to be an atheist before I ordered pic related from Taco Bell and then I realized there truly must be a God and...

I used to be an atheist before I ordered pic related from Taco Bell and then I realized there truly must be a God and this is clearly his gift to mankind
Discus

Taco Bell is shit.

Fuck off shill

Truly you don't believe Taco Bell would seriously hire shills to shitpost of on this gay community

*Tips fedora*

I believe in god.
Because only a spiteful deity would allow such an atrocity like Taco Ball to exist.

I like how every time you get exposed for shilling or datamining you immediately resort to some normie tier meme meant to trigger someone. Its not my fault your shill attempts are so obvious.

God Tier
Jersey Mike's
In N Out
High Tier
Carl's Jr.
Lee's Sandwiches
Mid Tier
Burger King
Subway
Del Taco
Low Tier
Taco Bell
Jack in the Box
Shit Tier
McDonald's

Wrong
God Tier
McDonald's
Shit Tier
Everything else

OP here
That's not me. Jesus Christ you're butthurt for no reason bro have some Taco Bell™

Shit lost tbh fam

God just wants to laugh at you when you are shitting liquid fire for the next 24 hours. He will look down upon you, clutching your gut as your pray for the sweet relief of death to release you from the agony gripping your lower digestive tract, and He will laugh loud and long. Because He is kind of a dick.

This.
5 Guys makes the best burgers.

East Coast fags kill yourselves

I'd say kill yourself poorfag, but you'll probably starve to death anyways.

I wouldn't mind shitting liquid fire

Spoken like a true lardass

Explain how 5 guys is unhealthy and even then, all fast food is, so I don't get what your point is.

Faggotini!

Why aren't they working over at KFC? Are they lost?

Ooga booga were daily fry chikin' at?

This is accurate.

And I thought I would've gotten away with it. Curses you people sure outsmarted me!

I work at taco bell and I just got in from a night shift. I just finished eating a Nacho Bell Grande that I took home. I make those all of the time. I think the work is okay for my near-sighted goals. I enjoy smoking marijuana.

I tried my own Naked Chicken Chalupa for the 1st time today and have to say that I think it tasted good. I don't care for the Mountain Dew ICEE though.

The Blueberry Airhead and the Starburst ICEEs make me drink and tenderly close my eyes at the same time..

Oh my goodness that doggy makes me smile.

Taco bell is fucking awful. The only good thing about being overrun with spics is they make real tacos.

You do know if you want to advertise you can buy an ad for the whole site for $20 a day, and it'll share ad space with any other current ads (which there are no global ads right now, so most everyone will see your ad).

Thats actually a BAD thing. Mexicans who come here are poor as fuck and rural, which means they don't wash their hands and don't have any concept of basic sanitation. Remember these folks come from places where their living rooms have dirt floors.

I wonder how hard it is to get proper food in a North American city. It seams all you eat is fast food. Do you even know what real food is anymore?

God Tier
Hardee's/Carl's Jr.
Publix Deli
Five Guys
Chick-fil-A

High Tier
Wendy's
Steak n' Shake
Taco Bell
KFC
Popeye's
Jack-in-the-Box
Papa John's

Mid Tier
McDonald's
Little Caesar's
Domino's
Arby's

Low Tier
Burger King
Checker's/Rally's
Pizza Hut
Sonic

Shit Tier
Dunkin' Donuts
Dairy Queen

Raise Arby's and lower McDonald's and you have a fairly agreeable list

Every american house has a kitchen. Its just not used as much anymore, thanks to feminist jews.

I would put McDonald's in the low tier, but their breakfast brings them up a tier. Still the best fast food breakfast.

The best breakfast is made at home. The sodium levels in McDonalds breakfast is shocking, and un-necessary.

Panera is the only fast food I pay for.

This. Why spend money on shit when you can make your own delicious sins.
I always make fresh egg painis or tarts. I also love French toast with raspberries.

I almost feel sorry for you guys because you don't have big johns. God tier sandwiches with a Christ
tier spicy sweet red sauce

Subway is fucking garbage

It's already been nixed by Taco Bell. In March it will no longer be offered. So I guess the moral of the story is there is no god.

Stake n shake is omniverse tier fag

Arby's is an atrocity

It was probably too popular to the extent that it was hurting KFC sales, KFC being owned by the same company as Taco Bell.

You can say that about lunch & dinner entrees as well. It's not exactly difficult to cook a hamburger.

True dat. You can make the most delicious Big Mac at home, all you need is finely chopped onions and lettuce, american cheese and thousand island dressing.

Amazingly delicious compared to the shit McDonalds sells you for almost $4.00

Diet coke? That's uhhh… that's… hehe… that's low energy

here you go Holla Forums, this one's on me :^)

There's a bit more to Mac sauce than Thousand Island dressing, but you're right.

Organic Ketchup, Organic Mayo, chopped up pickles. = Big Mac Sauce

Not really, just buy the higher quality thousand island with real sugar, it tastes almost identical.

I looked at the nutrition information for that naked chicken thing, jesus christ its terrible, full of msg, salt, god knows what else.

Checker's should be moved up 2 spots. Their fries are fucking fantastic.

can this be a burger thread nao?

Not hard. Fastfood isn't a staple, it's a treat maybe once a week.

ey get the fuck out of north mexico, gringo

I am the user you're replying to, and while I agree Checker's fries are fantastic, they fail at just about everything else, particularly quality control.

Now that you can buy their fries in the frozen department, there's little reason to go there.

Taco bell: Niggers with unwashed hands prepare dirt shaped like meat
Mexican joint: Spics with unwashed hands prepare meat

I wish they could dorito or cool ranch it somehow. It's difficult to get fast food and low carb it.

What would be really impressive is a burrito version.

You don't know me.

She had to throw up right after that bite. No way you look like that and have a songle Le burger.

Looks good, i want some

Why even live?

Let's praise Him with joyous song!
"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Empty yourself and pray;
As you dwell in His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."
Amen & Glory!
Praise him with many motions!
>>>/fart/

It's like a watered-down version of KFC's Double Down in the sense that it didn't give me the same sense of contributing to the destruction of civilization. I personally blame the lack of bacon.

I found this funnier than I should have