Barely Legal Love

So my big question is where to go and what to do to meet and seduce attractive barely legal girls (first year having sex is not statutory rape)? FYI in my country this is 16. I want an unused / less bitchy GF/wife. I can pass as 19.

Before you get all judgmental, I'm open to older women, I just have limited energy and so would rather focus on females that have a higher chance of respecting me.

Constructive suggestions?

Start a boyband and become the faggotty looking guy that all the teenage girls want to have creampie them all night long.

Would a trap band work? Or is that too far?

Yes. Modern girls love faggotty guys that look like girls.

Girls go for older men, regardless of what social stigma says. Don't bother with others judgement of you, just make sure you don't break any serious laws if you want to stay out of trouble. If you want a pure young wife, a conservative church would be a good place to look, even if you're not a Christian. You could also date someone younger than the age of consent, so long as you're confident you can control yourself until she's legal.

Be dominant and not desperate, try not to show too much attraction unless you're sure your interested.

Personally I'm considering moving somewhere with lower/less enforced AOC laws. Many European countries have it set at 14.

But what do they think about grown men fucking those teenage girls? I'm sure they do not take too kindly to it.

Nah, in many of them it's perfectly acceptable for men in their 20s to be with 14 year olds. Even in Germany which is plagued by the feminist cancer, I have a friend who is 21 and is with a 14 year old.

Damn. No one thinks it's weird?

Maybe Asian girls… but not white girls where I live.

Good advice.

Is your friend Muslim?

Where are you. They are like that where I live.

Western Canada

Do you know french? Go to Montreal and fuck a cute french canadian girl.

Merde, Je ne parle bien francais

No.

If they do, they leave him alone about it at least. I even had a friend that lived in the US (can't remember which state) who was in his 20s and said it was considered normal there to have sex with 14 year olds. I'm from New Zealand (a feminist shithole much like all European countries, first to give females the vote), and when I was in college studying IT we would talk quite openly about younger girls until my later terms when females and SJW-types joined (they complained about me to the head tutor).

Either way, I obey the laws surrounding this kind of thing. So long as you don't go advertising it, it should be fine regardless of where you live. To begin with, men are hebephiles by nature, I only wish some men would admit their hypocrisy. Egg quality in females constantly degrades after birth, so the moment a female is fertile (around 14 in European girls), she is at her most attractive.

Tu as besoin d'etudier le français. Ensuite, tu peux trouver une petite fille mignonne français pour se marrier.

C'est mon plan.

That's definitely not normal here unless you are also under 18. If a 20 year old had sex with a 14 year old here he would probably get shot and if he lived then he would have to register as a sex offender.

A 20 year old that had sex with a 14 year old would be shot? What the fuck has the world come to? I'm around that age, and tastes are static - I didn't suddenly start finding myself attracted to older and older women. What would be the difference between me having sex with a 14 year old 6 years ago vs now? Sure I'm smarter and more mature, but that doesn't mean shit, because there are much greater age gaps that are accepted by society, and females of any age are easily manipulated - they hardly mature mentally at all beyond 14.

Welcome to America. Don't you dare fuck our daughters unless you plan on putting a ring on their finger.

Of course. Everyone knows that if you deflower a pure girl, you have to marry her. The problem is, even if a 20 year old man wanted to marry a 14 year old and have children with her, it's frowned upon and illegal. At 15, I was a complete adult, and since females mature earlier, calling a 14 year old a "child" would be a naive thing. Rather, I'm disgusted at how slutty girls even younger than 12 are in todays world. I blame their shitty role models - absent parents driven by television, and the wretched television shows themselves.

Europe is disgusting and a perfect example of western civilization falling.

I'm in uk. Gonna smash 18 yo. Soon.have lots of 19 year old numbers I work in a supermarket.. They don't give a shit I'm broke.Good vodka and holidays aren't that expensive. +you nerd to be confident and funny. And fairly good looking

Oui, ton plan c'est tres bien.

Moi aussi prendre une belle fille pour se marrier. Je préfère les blondes et roux.

Je veux jardiner à tahiti.

This thread is useless without pics.

(And no, cartoons don't count as pics, they are drawings.)

University. Start with a study, even if you don't plan on finishing. It is a great place to meet new people. Personally I met and befriended a 19 year old girl, while I am 26, at the school I attend.

Where I live, public parks tend to where highschool druggies go to get drunk after dark.
One 16 year old girl at my highschool 5 years ago was dating a 22 year old who bought alcohol for her.

Lad if you think younger girls are less maintenance you're in for a shock, if they're open to getting with you they've already got daddy issues and trust me that shit is exhausting to deal with,

the chances of finding a low maintenance woman is low as fuck better have a big net to cast it far an wide fam

just because you haven't matured beyond the age of 14 doesn't mean everyone else hasn't

The MALL

Fuck that.
My university is full of whores and niggers.
I want a girl younger than uni age.
It's impossible to find an attractive virgin at university, or even a girl without a bf or two.

No

lol try not to be too offended you white knight faggot.

You need to be more clear about exactly how you think women stay at a 14 year old mental level.

I do agree that girls mature faster, 1-15, but after that boys have a second developmental period that girls don't really have.

Yes… but this requires the in-person equivalent of cold calling. I'll need more that.

Here in Norway we have a rule of thumb. Take your own age, divide it by 2 add 7. If she over that its ok. To every rule theres a exeption. But staying over that will not give you any social stigma.

Volltrottel

lol have you even met any teenagers

Best choices are: through friends; over the internet; through activities where you meet a lot of people.

Not true

That rule was originally to find the ideal age, not a lower limit

I have always been told limit.
Source please.
First time i heard it was from som 2x weeb joking about being a pedo for stalking me.

Do you believe everything you're told? Because I'm telling you you're a faggot.

You fucking faggot.

Also, OP, girls have been used hard by the time they're 16 if they're attractive at all. If you want a respectful, trainable virgin, aim for the 8-10 range.

Why even 8-10, might as well get them while they are 5-6.
stop being edgy please

Because there's a big difference between 6 and 8, let alone 5 and 10. Five and 6 are too young for anything but oral or if you're REALLY careful, anal. By 8 you can begin working preparing her vagina to accommodate the dick. By 10, she can take a pretty good fucking.

Oh yeah, your picture reminds me that she can do handjobs at 5, too.

Nothing quite like seeing that little hand wrapped around your veiny, pulsating shaft.

WTF

Chatrooms. Use to be good. I met loads of 16-20 a few years ago. When i was about 20-25 But now cops are all over them. I work with 17-21 so will legally sleep with some soon. You need to have some looks and confidence. I don't know if some of you guys do..

chris hansen pls.

taking advantage is degenerate and pathetic.

Chris is my hero.

/thread

Study to become a primary school teacher like I am or just volunteer at community centres.

You don't need to be looking for young girls if that is what you want, OP. You need to be looking for mentally disabled ones.

Ya m8 mary that used up whore like a real man.

hehe of course ;^)