Neet

I remember when I first started using emails it didn't stress me out because I was like "at least I don't have to call someone" now I get stressed out about emails. This is terrible.

You're cute.

no u

I'd hire you, OP

I actually prefer being neet. I've just been pretending to be working really hard at looking for a job but I can't do nothing when someone is waiting to hear back from me.

I feel you user, I too, am a neet. Not quite(ish) by choice, been having some med problems, but despite all this I am trying to enjoy my neetness while I can. Cuz soon I'll be in the normal grind and will end up becoming a sad sack of shit.

I'm too nervous to go to class. I've been in college for 3 years without any problems but this semester I just couldn't go to class. I've skipped the first 4 weeks of class and not only am I too anxious to go to class, I'll have to catch up. I also get anxious studying and doing homework. It's fucking over. I'll just get a low effort walmart job and live out of a trailer. I can't deal with the deadlines of office jobs anyway.

I did that once. I took a year off then went back to another school and graduated. I can't say if college is worth it but you shouldn't stop because you fell behind once. Punt on the semester, take some time off and chill but don't railroad yourself into being miserable for life. Get some perspective before you decide to give up entirely.

Would you mind if I cuddled with you OP?

It's nothing personal but I hope you kill yourself.

If you're a male yes I would because I'm not a faggot.

Me to.

Meanie.

I could at least pretend you were an anime girl if you were posting anime girls. I can't work with just text on a site with 99% guys.

D-don't talk to me anymore user!

Hmph!

I'm going to bed. And the cat chose to sleep with me.

Welcome to the club

This is the most polite kill yourself I've ever read.

Gosh you are pathetic.

If you grow up you can.

been out of education for 3 years, and employment for 6 months.
Wasted my home holiday now I'm out of money and need to either get a job or go back to uni so I get student allowance. Kinda looking forward to having something to do again.

what's that?

Ausfag here. The government will give me free money if I go to school and don't live with my parents.

there ain't no such thing as free money

what about money i find on the ground? that's happened before.

someone had to leave it on the ground

too technical. it was free to me.

how do i grow up
i hate thinking about doing things in the future, i just want to watch anime all day

STOPâ—‹FAPPING
T
O
P
â—‹
F
A
P
P
I
N
G