Why would the BO be deleting threads about a disney hating/Trump supporting eceleb? Really makes you think

Why would the BO be deleting threads about a disney hating/Trump supporting eceleb? Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SEgtY
archive.is/Ggp0a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/film/ was always better tbh

Jenny is the queen of Holla Forums in the majority of posters minds. The average poster knows nothing other than "some bitch who has to shit through a tube into a plastic bag she carries with her" when you mention Margaret.

Really makes you think

Why aren't you using your vol trip? Also the thread this cap was taken from was full of anons who voted for Margaret, but you already know that.

Wew lad that's some crazy persecution complex you have.

Look, if Margaret does a video on why the prequels are kino then I'm sure we'll consider it. She's a cute, even in spite of the bag thing but she's not really Holla Forums a tall.

So why did she finish the poll almost dead last? Better question why do the threads about her need to be astroturfed if she's so popular? Why would a mod be promoting any eceleb?

Is there something I don't know?

You just posted a reply verbatim to the one you posted with your trip on, fucking retard.

That's a tranny

Janitor pls

Maisie was the true winner.

The cap from that thread was one angry faggot screaming about Margaret while everyone else was Jennyposting.

waifufaggotry. not even once.

Win7-chan is best girl

You're a lying sack of shit, I was in that thread too.
archive.is/SEgtY
Also proof here of astroturfing in the shill thread you have up now, you legitimately suck at it. Notice how you deleted the posts before it where you claimed it was different posters

REMAKE THE POLL

THIS TIME FAIR, NO DOUBLE VOTING PER IP

Thanks for the archive, now I remember that one faggot who showed up and autistically screeched the entire thread because he was that upset about Jenny.

sudocuck, it's just you screaming over and over again that everyone is astroturfing. And people Jennyposting.

There was no double voting allowed in the first one. Jenny came in second to last, only beating daisy, and now a hotpocket is actively lying about it + keeping a disney merchant sloth on page 1 24/7

I know; let's put IDs on.

This is what happens when twitter cancer gets mod status

You said it.

Everyone keeps saying there was a poll but how come nobody ever posts the results of it?

So are you BO yet?

archive.is/Ggp0a

For the remainder of this thread, you are Sudotrips.

But you are still a sad retard.

I'll ask again: why aren't you using your trip?

Nope, sudocuck will never ever be the BO. It's sad watching him scream like an autist about how much he dislikes Jenny.

Put your trip on faggot

Sudotrips is legitimately crazy.

OC

notice the archive link - it's real

even before the last 10 minutes, jenny was losing (to chloe and page) in the first 5 hours)

Sudocuck was a Holla Forumsack who hated Trump and who anyone here long enough to remember was obeyed BY YOU. Nice try dimwit but you're not fooling anyone.

We had control of him?
That just makes his rulecuckery even more absurd.

See

And put your trip on, faggot

Feels bad man

I never hear her but I sure do hear Jenny a lot? What the hell?

all the random ALL CAPS words in sentences reminds me of drumpfsperg. i miss that autist. at least his sperging was funny.

Say it with me, "Holla Forums is not reddit."

What did he mean by this?

Yeah, sudocuck just throws autistic shitfits when something doesn't go his way and starts a bunch of boring metadrama.
Thank fucking christ chodemonkey ignored his claim requests for Holla Forums, having this fag as BO would be worse than having /a/'s BO in charge.

doubt it

Even without image IDs to mess you up you are seriously shit at this

Why the hell would he listen to him? He had no claim to the board and who cares if some ancient tyrone cartoons got posted.

I know you're a fat neckbeard, but you should at least have basic standards.

I'd smash tbh

Because chodemonkey is a fucking faggot.

Bad at calling you a boring autist?
I didn't realize this was a skill that needed to be developed.

This was in 2014?? Yet its going to be 3 years later and Holla Forums is more or less good. Some boards have lost quality or changed but so far its pretty good overall. We have lost good boards like /sp/ but Holla Forums arguably has gotten more fun rather than old Holla Forums where it was a bit more serious discussion. But nothing as far as the chan awe shit we are losing our site.

that tranny doesn't own /a/ anymore. now it's just some newfag with a laughably incorrect idea of what "good old /a/" used to be that he enforces by banning for misplaced commas and shit.

Holla Forums hasn't been good for at least 9 months at this point if we're being generous.
I'd argue it started turning to shit roughly around the time that TFA was in full swing here, since that's also when election faggotry started to pick up.

I'll play the lawyer here: Imagine for a second Jennyfag is not the BO.

The actual BO is just a regular guy who doesn't want to be manipulated by either groups.

He doesn't want to have to have to ban Jenny while she is just as related as a lot of other youtuber media people posted, and he doesn't want to have to ban all of them to justify banning Jenny.

He wants to ban that other girl because she is not even remotely related to Holla Forums material, and is just being used to try to force him to ban Jenny; Otherwise, he will be nagged about allowing extremely non-Holla Forums things, or just get invaded by non-Holla Forums waifus.

What would you do in this hypothetical scenario? How could a men who did nothing wrong but waste his life caring for a pithole of autists could prove to be on the right in this situation without betraying his values?

Why did you delete my Stickman and Sarcuck threads you fag?

Put on your trip, faggot. Then explain why the posts showing how you astroturfed in the jenny thread got deleted.

bane?

Also, Jenny won dude

You're legitimately insane, sudotrips.

What are you even talking about sudocuck?
Also, no matter how hard you try you won't be able to deflect the name we've given you onto anybody else.
You made your rulecucked bed, now sleep in it like a good boy.

Why because she hates disney Star Wars?

That is a politics video, not Holla Forums video. Even sarcuck streams autistic gameplay, does she?

Yeah wtf, why isn't Margaret (the superior fecalfu) the queen?

Pic related it's Margaret, why is she so fucking hot bros?

Honestly the election kinda did help it but its I dont know post election is kinda meh.

Proof is in the logs and archives, dipshit. Take your feelz > reelz bulkshit back to reddit.

Whatever you say, dunce.

I might be a natural drunken master

sudocuck, ask yourself this, if the BO has it out for you and your colostomy bag hag, then why aren't you banned on sight every time you start crying?
You're really good at this projecting your hard on for power onto a BO who typically takes a hands off approach to everything.

You mean like the archive you posted, which show you autistically screeching while everyone else posts?

Yep, builds her own gaming rigs too.

Sure is reddit around here

Turn your trip on and I'll tell you.

What trip?
You keep throwing that around and I still have no clue what you're talking about.
Are you talking about phantasm or whatever that tripfaggot's name is?

My defense theory is not very good then. He could argue he didn't knew her, but then, it would have been shitty anyway.

Not sure what is the true story, but can't be anything very justifiable that I can think of.

No, Jim and cuckchanfags took over and now it's shit.

Margaret is cute but she has a goddamn gaping asshole on her stomach m8.
That's a huge negative in my book.
Nobody here has your scatfetish to get over that.

Is sudocuck using a VPN or something or why isn't the Vol or BO just banning him for a few days already?
This waifushit was entertaining for a while but now it's pure autism.

Feel bad doing this since it's teaching you how to be a better shill but okay, see this post?

It's EXACTLY the same as the post in OP where you used your trip. Now see this post?

here you double down, claiming to know somehow that anons posting "Margaret won" were the same person, even though it's a lie and even if it wasn't only a vol could know. Meanwhile you've been caught redhanded samefagging in your jenny thread, deleting posts calling you out and avoiding any mention of that. You're a crooked janitor and you know it.

Someone posting vidya shit isn't relevant to Holla Forums.

HAHAHA
same astroturf poster who denied he was samefag then had those posts mysteriously disappear. Not everyone is as retarded as you, hotpocket.

Dude, I am only one of the people posting there.

There really are multiple people who think you are a nut.

Put your trip on.

Man, if the BO or a vol is actually watching this thread he needs to post the reports this guy is undoubtedly making.
I imagine they're as retarded, if not worse than when he flipped shit on /a/.

Sudotrips is going to wind up killing some co-worker he thinks is the BO of Holla Forums and is responsible for all his problems.

You think he's reported us all to the FBI again?

Doesn't he know making false reports to the FBI can land you in federal prison?

Wew lad

Keep swinging for the fences, smiley.

You are so salty it's hilarious.

2 out of 3 that time, though I've made no effort to hide those were me.

You had better stop it or you will regret it. You have no idea who you're messing with. My uncle works for the CIA.

Then why did you deny being samefag, delete those posts and then say it was actually you?

Is he a brony?

No but he is a pedophile.

I'd be more afraid of the brony tbh

WEW
E
W

If it isn't Holla Forums related then good riddance. Find a Disney star with nice feet because my pro Trump and anti Disney next time you want a thread like that.

A lot of bronys come from farm towns and own guns

The Bronies Shall Inherit The Earth

Kill All Women, Fuck Horse Pussy

What are you even talking about?

A reckoning is coming and YOU are on THE LIST!

I'm the one who posted not the jenny pics. My point is that the number pattern you see has been used by everyone on this site.

FUCK OFF I KNOW YOU'RE AFETER MEEEEEEEEEEe

Okay, you aren't sudotrips. You can't emulate his crazy.

GIVE ME BACK MY MAGIC GIRLFRIEND

You can NOT be this retarded that you don't know how 4chan and until recently Holla Forums applies its unix timestamps to posted pictures, resulty in the usual 14xxxx filename.

Great strategy smiley

Holla Forums has never used that format for images you cuckchan shill

There's also 76chan.

Uh, why dont you shut the hell up? We are full over there so fuck off.

What the fuck is 76chan?

Yes we fucking did you absolute madman,until codemonkey changed it a few months ago.

The BO.

You're literally a 4cuck spy trying to change history to meet your narrative.

newfag detected.

Kill yourself Smiley

Who?

This level of ironic shitposting is to much even for me.

Me (the BO)

All out of wews, going to have settle for a lel

Nice try Holla Forumsyp.

Heil Hitler tbh newfag

Pretending to be retarded is still retarded user.

HILEY HITLEY

Yeah, no.

HUMBLE HARRY

Truthseeker is not sudocuck.

*nobly munches grass while the buffaloes stampede*

Is there one of the Enterprise version that's in bondage? As that version has the most user control.

Would be more convincing if you just put your trip on tbh

But he's not Truthseeker.

I'm the real communism.

I'm glad our BO is a true communist and an anti-rulecuck so we can witness this unimpeded bourgeois meltdown.

10 a shit.

Cumskins btfo

Never voted in this poll, as a matter fact I don't think I ever seen this poll… somethings sure seems fishy here…

Aren't you a footfag?

Say, "Holla Forums is not reddit."

kill yourself already Smiley

kek

That was the BO, already hard at work to disregard the election results of this very important poll.

This is why you lost, retard.
She was included in the second poll, along with scully, where both still got more votes than your don knotts looking jew jew shill.

literally who?

No.

pol is literally reddit though, they are conservative SJWs

A jewish schizophrenic who previously owned the boards /fringe/, /edgy/, /looshfront/, /ask/, before giving them up because he decided to kill himself for his 25th birthday surprise he didn't do it and now shitposts everywhere.

That's it, you're on The List now ciddo.

You're going to fucking wish you were dead on DOTR when the RWDS sacrifices you for Kek.

>41 Margaretfags are getting this triggered by a measly 16 Jenny posters allegedly
Wew

The sudocuck reveals himself. The only samefagger is you, retard.

1 margeret fag
1 jennyfag

unlimited proxies

Autism: The Movie

This

Hiley Hitley

So what makes you think

and

are him?

The majority of voters chose her specifically because she was the only one on the list they'd never heard of.

Nice try at deflection, sudogoon.

fuck i meant the people you're responding to

So is this the Jenny thread?

this

Are you faggots underage or literal pedophiles? I can't tell.

You should know which one is worse

No, it only seems that way because a couple mods work full time treating it like their personal blog. Sound familiar?

it's perfect

Gee what a shock. Better go back to your "jenny is totally hitler" thread now, chaim.

Holla Forums is as bad as Holla Forums. Nice try you deluded neurotic mutt.

Genuinely the most realistic depiction of Holla Forumseddit I've seen.

delete this

Nice strawman. Holla Forums does not value free speech at all, nigger.

pic related /leftyprole/

As always, Holla Forums can't make any OC and have to steal it from Holla Forums.

i'd like to have a board where to discuss youtubers and e celeb drama instead of dumb hollywood flicks tbqh

top vev

they're literally both mine ciddie

t. goon

Never would have guessed

*tips kippah*

im jew

1 margaretfag
1 jennyfag
3 maisiefags

Autistic cinematic universe

I am now bitch what the fuck do you want

Just that you know you're autistic.

Knew that already boy

Whatever. Okay, can you confirm or deny you're gahoole2 on twatter? Why did you claim there was only "one user" talking about Margaret in a thread where there were AT LEAST 3 anons talking about her? Why do you anchor/delete threads about certain ecelebs and dismiss reports about jenny? Why did you originally say Holla Forums had no queen then switch and say jenny was queen? After insulting maisie no less? Did you vote in the poll? If so for whom?

Isn't it obvious? :'^)

Thanks for confirming. Obvious now why you didn't use your trip. See you around, smiley.

Yeah that's me. Because there was only one guy in that thread. I can see IPs. Jenny is a tv related e celeb, and I don't delete threads about other e celebs unless it's spammed like margaret was. BO does stuff at his own discretion though. Someone asked me who I though should be queen in that first instance. Second was identifying what a majority of posters believed to be the "queen" which in terms of sheer IP differentiation is jenny. I didn't vote in the poll though. The whole "queen" title gets passed around quite a bit in terms of who is the most popular at any given time. Give it a few months and it could be anybody.

What's with all the smiley accusations itt? Maybe you're smiley.

Then why did you say there was only one user in that thread talking about Margaret? I know for a fact I wasn't the only one, also you didn't answer about being gahoole2 so assuming that is you. Kind of hard to be impartial about an eceleb you're twitterstalking isn't it?

I said it cause there was only one person in that thread. And yes I did say that was me right at the beginning of my post. I followed her so I could shitpost at her like twice.

So you said jenny - a "professional disney fan" you talked to on twitter - is queen based on IPs in a thread about her, not Margaret. K. So how many margaret vs jenny anons are in this thread?

I talked to her to try and get her to come and do an AMA on this board after some guys requested it actually. Far after I made the declaration that there were more jenny fans than margaret fans on the site. And I ain't counting that shit nigger but it looks like about 2 or 3 margaret posters and 2 or 3 jenny posters.