I think I might have broken my penis

Guys, I have a problem. I was masturbating and at the same time I was sounding my penis, that is shoving things down the peehole. After a while my penis was completely flacid, now my penis feels cold, is colored white-yellow and one of the biggest veins on it seems to have completely disappeared. What should I do?

Also I can't seem to get an erection any longer.

You shouldn't stick thingshift down your peepee hole that's what

LOL REKT LOL

ot enough information to go on. Post pictures

If this is for real, then you might have punctured one or several veins in the penis. You might have internal bleeding wich will seriously fuck you up if you don't get it fixed as soon as possible. Also your dick might rot and fall of if it doesn't get enough blood flowing through it.

go to a doctor. go to a doctor. go to a doctor. go to a doctor. go to a doctor. go to a doctor. go to a doctor. go to a doctor. go to a doctor. go to a doctor. go to a doctor. go to a doctor. go to a doctor. go to a doctor. go to a doctor.

Don't listen to this guy, the doctor just recommend surgery which you most likely can't afford.

Wait it out, nearly all medical problems get better with time.

I hope so, it actually seems to be getting better, it's gotten it's color back.

like that time my grandfather got prostate cancer. He just waited until he died, and guess what? No more cancer.

you deserve it

Pics. You probably deserve it. You've proven you cant handle your own cock.

That happens. the blood supply to the corpus cavernosum is very small, underneath the penis. If those arteries collapse the penis will still function but it won't become erect.
Its very common among cyclists who sit on those tiny saddles to have erection problems, numbness.

Also, are you taking antidepressants? Antidepressants can completely make you impotent and can cause the collapse of penile veins.

here's a pic of a hot bitch to taunt you and your weak willy

Cuck off will you?

pic related, its you

GO TO A DOCTOR RIGHT FUCKING NOW user OR THE TISSUE WILL DIE

oh wow you got them good didn't you user

its true though

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEn

Op here, I'll sleep on it. As I said earlier, , it's gotten better.

I know nothing about medicine and neither do you. Are you really about to just sleep and hope that it'll be okay when you wake up? What happens when you wake up to a purple shriveled up skin-tag you used to call a penis?

Go see a fucking doctor, better safe than sorry

That's normal. You just need a bigger sound.

Doctor is unnecessary. The natural home remedy for this problem is a piece of asparagus. Keep it in for an hour each day for the next 2 weeks and you should be good as new.

Holly fuck u ppl are sick

Fuck off fag.

Congratulations. Somehow you've managed to disrupt bloodflow to your dick, and now it's just a matter of time until it becomes necrotic. You didn't break your penis, you killed it.

It's too late for your stupid ass, but maybe other anons will learn from this.

RIP in penis.

You just need a new tampon.

Things seems to have turned out alright. My penis got it's color back, and the veins are back. Now, all I feel in regards to the sounding is a slight, dull pain as if I had gotten bruised in the base of my penis, right in the middle of where my balls are.

OP, still go to your fucking doctor, goddamn.

tie her to a tree and set her on fire and maybe, just maybe i'll feel a tingle

i'm a doctor

OP is fine

Oh, okay. Good.

Did you use asparagus?