Literally just tried to assassinate the Senator because muh love

Defend this pile of shit.

you either die a villain, or live long enough to see yourself become a hero

Did more to purge society of scum than you'll ever do, fagit.

Wasn't he actually shot by the pimps and the rescue of the whore just him hallucinating as he dies?

nah he did it because he thought he was scum iirc

go back to TV Tropes with this shit

They were scum

I actually have the Travis Bickle coat. It's a good coat. The sleeves are so big you could hide two or three guns in there

or in your case, five or six dildoes

No, that's your mum mate

It was social commentary about how the media sometimes tries to make heroes out of maniacs.

five or six little ones, yeah, but why would you want dildos that small?

No it wasn't. The media had fuck to do with it

I thought the whole point was you weren't.

Literally me.

But killing pimps is completely fine

He killed them to liberate the little girls from them; so he did a good thing, instead of killing the senator he went directly for the scum.

He tried to assassinate the senator because he thought the guy was a piece of shit iirc, not because it had anything to do with muh girl luvin'.
It's been years since I've watched the movie though.

That was the point retard. Had he succeeded then he would have been branded as a horrible villain, but he failed and then went on to save a child prostitute from a group of pimps and became a hero as a result. It's about the irony, a lot of the movie is like that.

make me, faggot

Travis is a psychopath, and the ending implies that he will kill again despite the girl no longer needing saving. He is a murder junkie.

enabling cowards like yourself deserve to be strung up next to your pedo freak friends.