Anxiety Thread

This is gonna be short and simple. How do you cope with anxiety? It is so fucking debilitating to my daily life.

It makes me unable to maintain a job, I get irrationally nervous about seeking out friends, and Im a massive hypochondriac because of it. I can think of one million ways something will fail, but not one solution.

For example: I have near 7k of student loan debt. They claim they are going to seize my wages, and so if I get a job, its basically useless cause they will take my money. It wont get paid off any time soon because I don't have a car to begin with, and I need one to get to my job and enjoy myself to curb the stress of said minimum wage slavery. As well as interest will keep stacking up from the college kikes, and it will basically be a recurring loop of Hell.

Reason why I can't bother to try is because my anxiety is bad enough to give me attacks at work just for under-performance. And I do try my hardest, but I under-perform thanks to insomnia caused by anxiety/stress.

I don't want to take meds because they are highly addictive specifically for anxiety. (benzos) as well as I can't just show up to work fucked up on benzos or else I will work even less efficiently.

What do I do? I really want to live life outside of my parents house, but I'm trapped. I don't want to sui (anymore) either because I feel truly content for once in my life, and am trying my hardest to remain positive.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/nofap/res/3294.html#5666
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop doing drugs for starters

I quit speed and Im not looking back on it. Been about 26ish days or so, I feel very confident I won't be doing it again. It hurt me much more than it helped.

I like to smoke weed here and there though because it helps me feel less anxious. Its like I smoke a blunt and all of a sudden I don't feel so irrational. I can clearly think through my problems and realize they aren't as bad as I think

I know that weed isn't going to solve it though. But LSD did help me feel less discontent with life. It also made me realize being alive is good whether or not it sucks atm. I don't feel suicidal now, and I've self harmed and attempted suicide before.

So quit drugs? No. You just have to use them correctly. I need to know how to cope with it without drugs though, simply so I can get rid of this debt and move on with life

Oh maddie your drug addiction and anxiety is so cute.

The only drug I'm an addict to is speed, but like I've said, I've quit now

There is a clear difference between an addiction and moderate use.

Kill yourself and join me maddie. We can be together forever if you let go my love.

You don't really like me. Drop the act

I love it when you act kuudere. I can't wait till you kill yourself so I can cuddle with you for eternity.

Gay community chan fuck off we are having an intimate conversation

I don't care about cuddling.

But you still care about me right? Don't tell me you already forgot about me after my exit from this world.

I never loved you, fuck off please

keep fighting the good fight gay community chan

I didnt say that

Nani?

But yeah, I really don't, cause I don't even know who tf you are

I thought living was cruel but hell has shown me even greater despair. Now that I realize maddie never even loved me I feel like a fool for killing my self yesterday. Well I guess the only way to return to earth is through the way I came in. Time to kill myself AGAIN

What?

can you stop blogging

I really don't know what they're going on about. 90% sure they're trolling. Cause hey, there's that slight chance they're serious right?

Honestly I couldn't care less about a random ass stranger's love.

How do you cope with anxiety? Well maybe stop being such a mopey depressing faggot. Jesus Christ so sick of people pretending they have depression when they live perfectly fine lives.

I've been professionally diagnosed with depression and PTSD, which is a form of anxiety

I was in High School at the time, and was feeling heavily suicidal and self harming. My friend took me to the office and they took me out of school to go to the hospital for a week for emergency therapy/suicide watch. I didn't pay shit. My mom did

stopped reading there

You and every fucking millennial on twitter. Fuck off loser we don't need attention whoring factitious fags here as well when they are overgrown in every crevice of modern day society.

If you didn't want to help, why bother replying. And that's because you are trying to troll. But it really won't work. I'm not an autismo like yourselves

Mainly because I don't like attention whores who are "depressed" and "suicidal", they belong on reddit instead of here.

whenever you're feeling anxious, make a conscious note of it. seriously think "Ok, I'm feeling anxious right now". that way, the anxiety stops being the whole of your experience.

You post in the gay thread, yes you are an autismo. And people can reply to whatever they want how they want, sorry we didn't pretend that your "depwession" was real like your doctor and family members did. Maybe you are looking for Tumblr where you can pretend you have problems and people can pretend they care. Have fun there faggot.

I'm actually physically sick and I'm really annoyed when perfectly healthy whiners complain about how their anxiety keeps them from working.

How about dealing with a real disease thats trying to kill you? You never have to worry about that since you are young, strong and healthy.

Dickheads.

What'ca got?

aids lol

hopefully you atleast got laid from it

What the fuck do you think I have?

aids lol

That does have reasonable success. Only problem is that I can't make a distinction between anxiety and natural distress. And often times I only come to realize it was just anxiety after I'm done being anxious.

Stfu bitch you are a whiner too. Let me know when you have a real disease then die because of a lack of medical facilties like you usually see in 3rd world shitholes.

maybe if you weren't such a baby you'd be able to overcome your non-issues.

Maybe if you lurked more you'd find a more creative way to troll people

I can only tell you what worked for me -and I've posted several times before.

Do you like animals at all? Get a dog. I've had chronic depression, agoraphobia, social anxiety disorder, and obsessive compulsive disorder my entire life. The thing that's made the most difference in my life? The dog asleep on my legs right now. Found her last April in a junkyard. Thought she belonged to someone, but she was there starving for three days, so I fed her. She followed me home. I took her around the neighborhood to make sure she didn't belong to anyone, and I resolved to keep her. Every day since she's been a blessing. I don't feel lonely living by myself, I don't feel worried if a loud noise startles me out of my sleep because she jumps up too, barking at it and stomps all over the apartment trying to chase down the sound, and then when finished runs back and curls up at my feet on guard to protect me. It's such a simple, innocent unconditional love. She finds some way to make me laugh every damn day. I'm in better shape because I had to get on a schedule and take her for walks every day. Every night she sleeps on me or next to me, curled up in the most adorable poses. Every morning I'm woken up by her licking my face. She always wants to be in whatever room I'm in, always wants to play, extremely protective.

This fucking loser still has the audacity to complain when someone with AIDS is in the thread and telling him to man up. You turned out to be such a disappointment madexx

I've had a dog for years now. It does indeed help a lot. But not quite a way to completely help my anxiety. Which Im assuming is something I have to find out on my own. But that's the thing. I really don't know how I'm supposed to do something I've never learned

I didn't say that, you did, mr.samefag. I know you did it because you're using me as a scapegoat for what you did to defame me. Nice try. I'm not retarded

that's what you get for being a gay junkie

Defame you?

WHO ARE YOU?

huh

defame:"damage the good reputation of (someone); slander or libel."

He libeled me by telling the thread that I told the physically sick guy to "man up" and I didn't. I may not be famous or anything irl, but I am known on Holla Forums

he actually didn't, he said you're still bitching about your non-issues even when someone with an actual disease is telling you to man up.

And like I said, you really need to find a better way to troll people. Unless of course you want to be a low tier shitposter the rest of your time here

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHSHAAHAGGAHAAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAGHAHSHAS

THIS ATTENTIONFAG IS SO CRAVING ATTENTION SO BAD HE THINKS HE IS IMPORTANT ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD!!!!!
MY SIDES!!!!!!

I misinterpreted what he said. My bad. But anyway, this thread is now garbage. I'm not mad either. I'm just going to make better use of my time

off to Tumblr to complain about nonexistent problems then? Alright don't come back pussy

wew

suck more dick

Smoke/Vap/Dab weed everyday

8ch.net/nofap/res/3294.html#5666

Do everything listed here

Shut up and fix the problem pussy

No fap fag

panic attack fag

You start by getting professional help.
You can't hold down a job not because you are full of anxiety, but because you lack self-discipline and self-control. That is your parents' fault, so don't feel bad about it. You don't want to take meds that can help you not because they are addictive, but are because you are unwilling to stop taking meds that make you feel good despite the fact that those drugs are known to contribute to anxiety and paranoia.
You claim to be trying your hardest while barely working, and you claim to be truly content while bitching about how debilitated your life is.

Do you see that these are self-contradictory positions, OP? Do you see that you can not be both content and miserable? Do you see that you can not be working hard if you are hardly working?

This is called irrationality, and you have a metric shitload of it. Your brain is not functioning as it is supposed to, and you need to get it fixed or nothing is going to get better for you, it is only going to get worse. You must come to terms with the fact that there is something wrong with you, and that if you want to get back to a livable life you are going to have to be the one to step up and get the help, accept the help, and do everything that it takes to regain control of your brain function. That means putting aside "what you want" in favor of "what will get the job done best".

Time to grow up, son. You can either be responsible for yourself, or you can let yourself go to a point where others will be responsible for you. One of those options leads to a life with the potential for happiness. The other does not.

I had the same issue. was homeless for 3 years and had to work in a club and sleepedt at various places.

The solution i found had 5 steps.
1.Get the easiest fucking jobs you can find.
Patience is not a virtue in here. If you are stuck in a place you hate gtfo.
I work on a machine i have to check on every 30 minutes, have basicly 2 hours breaktime and can regularly cut some hours.
Way better then watching the normalfags weekends while working in a club.
So always make sure you have a back up parttimejob to atleast get some money.
2.Get the cheapest fucking appartment you can find. Check out if anyone you know had anyone move or better die to find an appartment. ask your bosses for help, they know people.
3.Reduce the amount of bills you have to pay so you don´t have too much shit going on with your money. Basicly don´t force yourself into a job you can´t keep up with anymore becouse of a loan or something.

If that doesen´t help try weed.

baby steps for everything anxiety and depression also plans.

zing