Roommate Problems

My roommate came in the shower and clogged the drain. I left a note on his door asking him to clean it, he took it down and he didn't do anything. Trips unlocks picture of cum clot.

What should I do next?

What are your roommate horror stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you can post it or fuck off.

You should take his door off its hinges when he's out.

Or just not use the shower and wash somewhere else until he actually does clean it.

can't you fucking talk to him? go up to the faggot, and tell him to clean it or else…make the fucker know you will not live with an imbecile faggot.

Fine, here it is in all its glory.

I'm going to tell him to clean this shit up or I'll call the RA's office.

kill him now

Get some latex gloves, and scrape that shit off user. Grow a pair, its just cum.

yeah but its the other niggas cum

like CUM on
amirite

Is that cum and toilet paper?

I've cleaned his cum up once already on good faith that maybe it was an accident. Now it's happened again, and I don't want him getting the idea that I'll be his cum sweeper maid.

No, it's pure coagulated cum. I tried taking a shower this morning while avoiding it, and the tub is still a quarter full because the cum clot is that thick.

You are a grade A FAGGOOOOT

Fuck, does your roommate cum chalk? How does it not just go down the drain?

what the fuck is wrong with him?

cuck. dehumanize yourself and commit suicide.

Good fucking lord. This guy must have god-tier cum. He should have the decency to at least push it down the drain damn.

I really needed to take a shower. I didn't really clean it, I moved the miasma to the other end of the shower next to his shower brush hoping he would dispose of it. He still hasn't and it's been a week.

Hot water makes cum coagulate and turn tough and stringy. He probably took a hot shower while masturbating.

I know, right?

lol actually it means he has low testosterone, shit sperm, etc.
so he's untermensch.

Can't you tell your landlord that your roommate is being a disgusting tool. And if that isn't an option why not just move out.

Most of us know that, but generally it should still be able to go down the drain. wtf

Can confirm is untermensch shorty.

Oh hell no. I am not going to be the one moving out. I've been cataloguing the saga, and if he refuses to clean this one, I'm complaining to residence hall management.

Honestly. Does his cum have the consistency of bacon grease?

watchout. soon this fucking homo will cum in your shit.

Honestly, it's holding up about 2-3 inches of water pressure so it's pretty viscous stuff.

Here's some video of it in commemoration of my dub-69
sendvid. com/1s03v823

I only eat at the dining halls. :) There is no way he could cum in any of my shit. If he does, it's all in my room, and I can pin him on trespassing.

>sendvid. com/1s03v823
you could have just done this.

fuck off cucknigger

I tried four times and it wouldn't embed for some reason. Thanks for reposting it!

I know, right?

Are you trying to make everyone throw up?

Are you trying to say this is too much for Holla Forums?

Unlike you I don't enjoy looking at other people's cum. You like like it so much that you clean it up like a good little cuck.

You don't believe that I didn't actually clean it up the last time, do you?
Try me.

You clean up other people's cum
See

fucking homo

Unscrew the stupid ass drain filter and it won't be a problem. Just use some Draino or something every few months, and it will be fine.

I told you I wasn't lying…
All I did was move it off to the side next to his shower brush.
One week.
That ball of hair and cum has been there for a whole damn week.

If I have to clean it, I'm surely dissolving it.

why dont you be his cum sewer instead?

I bet you like cleaning up other people's cum. You like the smell of week old cum and while cleaning it you take a little lick.

That drain filter is designed to catch hair, necessitating it being cleaned regularly. Honestly it's pointless and will continually create this problem with semen. A problem that would not even exist if that drain filter wasn't there. You could probably get away with drain cleaner once every 6 months. Or maybe even not at all if it doesn't get backed up at all.

Because that's your job!

I totally agree with you, and I'll be removing the filter as soon as I force him to clean the clot out of the drain.

Rofl, I used to clean mine with just a little toilet paper after the water finished draining. It took like 10 seconds.

That makes you a decent human being. As you can see, my roommate is clearly subhuman.

user that is the kind of beta shit I do and this is the point at which I become concerned for your well-being

for FUCKS sake I haven't had to look at one of those things since I lived with 4 people please think of the children before you lash out again like this

stop being a faggot and suck it up with a straw
you animate avatarfagging degenerate, we know you cant live without cum

oh my goodness. what has the world cum to?