Jewish mastodon is the champion of the entire universe

How will reddipol ever recover?

fuck everyone who ever thought bringing back Goldberg was a good idea

it sucked in 2003, and it sucks even worse now

How unexpected.

at least it's not all bad

She's got a big ass and a nice rack but a poor face, mostly that nose.

who? what?

But Holla Forums likes jews, you're not making any sense OP

lmao who cares you 12 year old

Jews are good actors, kino is in their blood.

Give yourself a pat on the back for this post.

how long before Vince starts sabotaging SmackDown again because he's butthurt that people like it better than his precious RAW?

Holla Forums loves jews & israel now, didnt you hear? they're with HIM.
they sold out to trump, the establishment literally runs a board on 8ch. think about that.

Holla Forums is no longer Holla Forums, I wouldn't go to Holla Forums

You're completely right about the face, but…

It's just flabby. She needs to do more squats. As far as asses go, she's got a sub-50 ass. Jojo, Naomi, Nicole, Alexa, and Mickie James have the top-quality asses If you like them huge, you can get Nia. I would take Eva Marie, Becky, Alicia Fox, Emma, Summer Rae, and Charlotte for ass before Bayley's saggy pillow bottom with no muscle in it.

This is just laughable. She's got B-cups at best.

There's nothing attractive about her physically. The only thing her fans like is that she behaves like a 5-year-old girl. It's smart business on her part, because it gets both the little kids and the internet-dwelling pervs to love her.

But you said reddipol, and Holla Forums has had threads blatantly for the purpose of inviting redditors to the site, so you obviously were talking about them.
I think you're really confused, maybe you should sit down and stop obsessing over communists.

I want to talk about movies. Fuck off…