Wall

wall

Other urls found in this thread:

you
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

13 more hours. Quality thread

open

ITT:THINGS THAT WILL NEVER GET BUILT(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I'm sure Merkel could spot some blueprints for a proper wall from the archives.

IT WILL BE GREAT!

Take his coat

But how will he keep his small hands warm without his coat? :^)

HEY KOOL-AID

The Great Wall of TRUMP™
Brought to you by the working class tax payers of America

B-But at least TRUMP gutted unions to save my shitty factory job

It'll be funny when all the bootlicking peasants realize that The Wall™ didn't even do much to solve the problem.

Unions were gutted back when that faggot Clinton signed NAFTA you dumb motherfuccer

can part of the wall look like this?

Explain to me how NAFTA gutted unions.

It most likely had an impact on wages not being commensurate with worker productivity, but I fail to see how it "gutted" unions.

Are you actually this fuccing clueless? Half of the manufacturing jobs moved out of Detroit within 18 months of it being signed and that was just the beginning.

Regarding NAFTA, yeah, that's why I asked.

bullshit. why invent figures when you can tell the truth? nafta was bad for detroit, but the city has been losing inhabitants and jobs since the 50's.

as you can see from pic related, in the 5 yrs following the ratification of nafta in 1995, manufacturing jobs in michigan were flat or slightly increased. they fell off a cliff in 2000, country wide. you are so full of shit it must hurt.

user was obviously trying to find a way to blame a Democrat for something that someone blamed on his God Emperor, but NAFTA did give unions less negotiating power. And if people decided to vote in a union, NAFTA made it easier for companies to simply ship the jobs overseas.

YOU LOST SHILLS. I AM RUBBING IT IN YOUR FACES RIGHT NOW. YOU LOSE. THE GOOD PEOPLE WIN. YOU ARE DONE. GOODBYE FOREVER. YOU SORE LOSERS!!

YOU GEORGE SORE-OS LOSERS!!!!!!

I'm afraid you'll eventually discover that we all lost, user.

Once you've finished savoring your lib-tears and boasting about your moronic political party winning on a stupid technicality, you'll realize that deregulation and drastically lowering taxes (plus increased spending) will fail to benefit the masses – not to mention the inevitably irresponsible environmental policies (or lackthereof)

But then again, I'm sure you'll manage to find a way to blame liberals when we're in a full-scale depression.

Anyway, we can only speculate, and I really hope I'm wrong.

you think this is about left vs right? republican vs democrat? I don't care if TRUMP was a member of the horse cock party. this is a battle of good vs evil. TRUMP is sent by GOD, to give the biggest most insulting slap in the ugly face to all the evils in this world. VIVA LA RESISTANCE. TRUMP IS SENT BY GOD. GOD BLESS TRUMP. BLESSED IS GOD!!

Nvm, I didn't realize I was talking to someone who was literally insane.

Daily reminder, user: pic-related

TRUMP THEME

you tube.com/watch?v=kd3KXnGHt-I

I ALREADY TOOK MY MEDS. YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE WHERE? RED PILLS. I DRINK YOUR TEARS. I ENJOY EVERY SECOND YOU WHINE AS A SORE LOSER. I ENJOY EVERY SECOND THAT YOU EXIST IN A WORLD WHERE YOU CAN NOT HANDLE DEFEAT AT THE HANDS OF GODS GLORY!

TRUMP is a good guy, and you are bad. you deserved to lose and that is what you got. TRUMP will do a good job no matter how much you hate it. TRUMP will keep his promises no matter how disgusted you become. all that is bad in the world will be humiliated by TRUMP. TRUMP will do good deeds that will be heard far and wide. that is Gods will and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

call me crazy. I enjoy your disgust. I take it as the greatest honor to be disliked by someone as low as you. that means I'm doing a good job at being a good person, because evil scum like you hates me.

GOD BLESS TRUMP

The blessing of Eris is upon TRUMP.

I'm doubting your sincerity, but this is one of the more simple-minded posts I've seen in a while.

take more and lay off the red text for a bit. you are all over Holla Forums atm with this loser nonsense.

a simple post for the simple and unstoppable truth.

NO. YOU STOP.

I'm even happier that Mike Pence got in.

what does mike pense have to do with electricity? I'm confused about the video.

I have a feeling I'm really missing something here. I laughed really hard at the video, but I don't know what it means. did mike actually electrocute gay people or something?

Oh, I don't know… the fact that he refused to answer whether he supported lgbt "rights" or not. And the fact he doesn't support anti discrimination laws or the fact he has on record saying that faggots can be cured. But please, continue your asshurt. TRUMP won and there's nothing your faggot ass can do about it. Why don't you go get castrated by the feminists you support?

why are you convinced that I'm anti-mike?

lol, some faggot has started spamming the board
Poor little Hillcucks.

Could you damage control any harder?

It looks like the painters were in a rush to go home by the time they were painting the two blue chicks asses on the right.

If I were painting naked womens asses I would take my time and do a thorough job.

RUSSIA AND THE US NEED TO COMBINE FORCES AND HACK THE WORLD

This is the future for the average American citizen.

WRONG

Russia has already hacked every US institution and branch of government. They've hacked the political parties, the ngos, the billionaires and the scientists. nasa, the fed and boston dynamics. they keep snowdon in a cage just outside moscow and assange in a london bedsit. why would they bother to link up with a failing power on the downcurve when they can rule alone for the next decade?
хрен с америки

First off, 5 years is about how long you would expect companies to take to begin shifting jobs to Mexico once NAFTA was enacted. Things like that take planning and legal prep as well as construction. So your graph there actually supports user's point that NAFTA was directly responsible for the sending of American jobs to Mexico.

If that isn't enough, for you, then hear this…I am a small business owner in Detroit myself. I design and manufacture automotive components. Primarily piddly little shit like speedo needles. Prior to NAFTA I employed about 40 people. NAFTA came, I thought it would be a fantastic opportunity for me, and so I canned all but 6 of my employees here, and moved everything else down to Morelia. It was relatively easy, and after a couple years it seemed to be financially great. Then, because of the economy and social problems down there, it became a huge pain in the ass just to keep enough people at work to run the place reliably. I'd hire one guy, and a different guy would show up to "work for" the guy I hired, who decided to come up to the US to work up here. I was like a revolving door…a rest stop on the trip north where a guy could make some money for a week or two on his way to the US. You can't run a business like that, let alone produce quality components. So I came back up to Detroit. NAFTA works for Mexico. And it works for Canada. And it works for corporations big enough to provide the sort of money and security that will induce people in Mexico to stay on the job. But for everyone else, meaning most American businesses and American business as a whole, it is crippling.
Today I can only afford to employ 22 people. I have enough work backlogged to hire 20 more, but I can't afford to do that primarily because of health insurance costs. Which is also attributable at least in part to NAFTA, because the unemployed are the ones using Obamacare, they are the ones sitting at home on the couch getting fat and sick, and using up most of the health care resources. NAFTA has therefore contributed to the lowering of wages, a huge part of why people are choosing to remain on the dole rather than take a job…because they are financially better off on welfare than they are in a $10/hr job once you factor in health care and taxes.

So take it from me, NAFTA's repeal will be a help, but don't look for immediate benefits. It will take the same 5-10 years before anything positive will be seen from it. And it won't be a fix-all either. Until corporate greed enables wages to rise at the expense of corporate profit, nothing will ever get better really.

Detroit has another kind of problem, a darker kind of problem.

good luck with that, Mexicans are already preparing for it.

i recognise what you say as plausible. i run a business and outsource everything except local services, design and management to asia (design is gradually going east too, but not because it's cheaper).
i simply wish to counter the tendency on this site to spout any old fabrication as fact. detroit didn't lose half it's manufacturing jobs in 18 months. nafta isn't alone to be blamed. the problems in the auto industry are structural. a freely operating market moved manufacturing jobs to somewhere cheaper because beaners can watch robots build cars as well as anyone.
i hope your business looks up under TRUMP. renegotiating nafta without hurting oil and other energy sectors will be a long process. agriculture looks to be the big loser if he keeps the promises on immigration and tariffs. rural demand may well collapse as TRUMP concentrates on the urban tv audience. i hope you don't make tractor parts or station wagons.
stay nimble. only a fool would put long term money on TRUMP at this stage.

Stop being so reasonable

dubs

trips

Oh shit in order to build a wall they are going to need a lot of workers. I could finally get a job.

Where are the anti-TRUMP cucks coming from?

who is fine stud?

Why don't you head back to reddit where you belong?

hey this guy know's what's up.

do you guys think he'll actually censor the internet of defamatory content? You know Holla Forums could be affected too

anime is already getting greater

I found the faggot, everyone