Do you miss Moot??

Do you miss this faggot Holla Forums?.

Wrong Holla Forums

Not really, he lost his balls, his spine, and his belly turned yellow.

Last thing I read about him (like 2015 or some shit) is that he is working for Google and was working on an algorithm to make it easier to catch people who have cp

So fuck that guy!!

btw "fuck him" on just the principle of the matter

I don't mean I possess cp

Yeah, he's working at Google now

I think he just became jaded with the internet in general as he saw its gradual collapse. He's probably a code monkey working at Google if anything else. I don't think he's working directly on any community products like YT or G+. In fact, last I heard he was fucking done with social media. When you were pretty much there during the early days and golden age of the world wide web and helped shape its culture I can't say I blame him

Are you a non-offending pedophile?.

Hang on are you implying that owning CP is an offense in that sense?

Duh.

No shit.

I miss what he once was, not what he has become.

Same.

Poole is closed.

The many feels.

Nah, 4chan had its golden age when he didn't give a shit about it

Then it all went to hell when he tried to "fix" it

I do tbh fam, call me a faggot but I miss m00t

Agreed

this

I miss him and I miss hotwheels

no.

I miss when he wasn't a faggot.

i still remember this one time when moot could post in a threads with his trip and it wouldn't derail them very much. i called him a faggot and that he wouldn't amount to anything and then i got banned. it was also pretty cool when he could derail them. people from different boards would come over and reply to his post.
the board culture at 4chan was good too, that's why i liked Holla Forums so much. thought it was be like how it was.

why does everybody give us up and let us down?

Me too.

Hotwheels was shit though. He wanted this site to be reddit 2.0 and that is what killed it.

He always was a faggot cuck, he just used to hide it fairly well.

he just wanted more traffic for the site, can you blame him?

yes, because then it would have became current 4chan. a dumping ground for reddittors and their shitty low quality meme posting.

When Hotwheels ran this place there was a lot more freedom and SJWs like Jim and his mods were not in control.

But create your board sounds so subreddit-esque and is one of the things that killed Holla Forums. Just go look at some of the boards with tens of thousands of posts that are now

>But create your board sounds so subreddit-esque and is one of the things that killed Holla Forums. Just go look at some of the boards with tens of thousands of posts that are now

He had a good intention though he wanted to solve the hotpocket problem.

anyone else kinda wish hotwheels or moot are reading this while lying in bed and shedding a single tear in memory of simpler times?

when life was fun

yeah i'll give him that. the lil guy had a too big of eyes.

lol its sad that he fucks girls and gets to see girls naked everyday

while im a 29yo kv

like….how can one crripple be so lucky!!

I fucking know that feel Holla Forumsro, I know it well.
They can take our admins but they will never take our DESU~

I know right.

Do you know what you are talking about? He was a wizardchan mod for fucks sake.

Money he made from Holla Forums.

He's half-kike isn't he? Looks like he swapped his loyalties.

Went from jewmoot to cripplekike.

THAT IS THE OPERATIVE WORD YOU STUPID MF

WHILE I STILL "AM" A KV

chimp t ra [email protected]/* */ ggersalad .b

snacks had shitty taste in music but i still think hes electric jesus

wow. i remember all capping WT SNACKS and X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA in every irc i ever went in back then

Then get a job you can work online from home and move to a developing nation.
He doesn't have mad pussy game he just earns what would be a pathetic wage in the US while living in the Philippines so it works out to be upper middle class.

mootles rest in piss

I wish I hadn't missed him

they're just prostitutes

there's nothing stopping you from renting ones just like them

To be fair I never met a vagina that wasn't smelly sometimes.

ftfy

I miss ♿Chad Thunderwheelz. also fuk u jeem

(c)

correct

Yes, he was a pretty alright guy. Can't blame him either, if I was responsible for Holla Forums I would lose my mind too. You guys are all a bunch of faggots.